1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Scoring average over the last 4 games. Impressive.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: 47.5

I say keep scoring, and I like the way STs and defense have pitched in a couple a game too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I say keep scoring, and I like the way STs and defense have pitched in a couple a game too.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, the O has not been the only reason.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's funny how we have a few posters with an inteliigence level slightly below that of Play-Doh who actually don't see the correllation between the release of Branch and the fact we scored the 2nd most points in the history of football over the past 2 games.

I can't wait till the playoffs and everyone is healthy.

[/QUOTE]

Branch was complete deadwood.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

It's funny how we have a few posters with an inteliigence level slightly below that of Play-Doh who actually don't see the correllation between the release of Branch and the fact we scored the 2nd most points in the history of football over the past 2 games.

[/QUOTE]

Just out of curiousity how in the heck did Branch being let go increase the point scoring? It's not like he played a huge role to begin with and Salas who replaced him was also waived so that's a pretty far fetched path to travel tcal.

Actually if anything I'm going to put the extra points on ST's making great plays and even the D turning it up a notch forcing turn overs, great feild positions, and even scoring themselves. It's like or normal O plus the added benefit of the ST's and D making plays too

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Oh Boy, here we go.  I guess you haven't noticed Edelman's Contribution as the #3 WR in place of Branch.

Branch - 7 games, 20 TGTS, 9 REC, 80 yards, 0 TDs

Edelman - last 2 games, 7 REC, 122 yards, 2 TDs

That's How!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just out of curiousity how in the heck did Branch being let go increase the point scoring? It's not like he played a huge role to begin with and Salas who replaced him was also waived so that's a pretty far fetched path to travel tcal.

Actually if anything I'm going to put the extra points on ST's making great plays and even the D turning it up a notch forcing turn overs, great feild positions, and even scoring themselves. It's like or normal O plus the added benefit of the ST's and D making plays too

[/QUOTE]

They don't have a point. TCal has that disease to kick players when they aren't here anymore.   It's a very annoying thing that a small minority of toolish fans in this market like to do.  Instead of showing class, they use them as a scapegoat for blame or project a hatred towards them when they play elsewhere or aren't here anymore.  

Branch not being here has absolutely nothing to do with the scoring averages of the team being great. lately. As mentioned above, the Pats D has scored a lot lately as have the STs, contributing to that number.

[/QUOTE]

Refer to the above post...lol.  Can you say Play-Doh? Owned again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The Rusty crew making fools of themselves again. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

The Rusty crew making fools of themselves again. 

[/QUOTE]

LOL. dude is  on a record pace of 1300 posts in a month, what a drib , yeah he's got play-doh in the cranium too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh Boy, here we go.  I guess you haven't noticed Edelman's Contribution as the #3 WR in place of Branch.

That's How!!

[/QUOTE]

yes and before Edelman was injured the first time he was higher on the depth chart then Branch. Branch was not the #3 receiver on the team before entering the season and was clearly not even the 6th receiving option at the beginning of the season. Again how does Branch being let go result in an explosion of points?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I think its less the loss of Branch and more that Edelman has stepped up well, so its indirectly a result I guess. Id also point out that the offense has maintained or slightly increased, its true, but a big part of the scoring spike has been because of defensive and ST scores. Thats why the big numbers. 35 points worth of returns in the last two games--thats a lot--and has little to do with Branch, Edelman, or anyone else on the O.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Play-Doh is squishy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

[QUOTE]

LOL. dude is  on a record pace of 1300 posts in a month, what a drib , yeah he's got play-doh in the cranium too.

[/QUOTE]

Looks like the poor guy spent the entire holiday weekend on here.  We better be nice to him since we're apparently the only family he has.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Looks like the poor guy spent the entire holiday weekend on here.  We better be nice to him since we're apparently the only family he has.

[/QUOTE]

Holy crap, youre right, he is on a pace. Never notced that before. Thats almost one every half hour, 24/7 for a month. Wow.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I feel sorry for the dude if he wasn't such a tool bag.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

That's How!!

[/QUOTE]

Uh-huh. And who do you think you are? You won't get away with this. I've been a HUGE Edelman fan for the good, small things he does since he's been here.  Babe, you and your contingent have spent 3 years bashing him here, and now he's good enough to be graced by you and your analysis?

You're a fraud like the rest of them.

[/QUOTE]

Ahh, it's not my analysis junior. The extent to which you are daft is immeasurable.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They don't have a point. TCal has that disease to kick players when they aren't here anymore.   It's a very annoying thing that a small minority of toolish fans in this market like to do.  Instead of showing class, they use them as a scapegoat for blame or project a hatred towards them when they play elsewhere or aren't here anymore.  

Branch not being here has absolutely nothing to do with the scoring averages of the team being great. lately. As mentioned above, the Pats D has scored a lot lately as have the STs, contributing to that number.

[/QUOTE]

Refer to the above post...lol.  Can you say Play-Doh? Owned again.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty obviously likes being owned. Gives him a sense of belonging.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Branch was on special teams and defense? You and Babe seem to have included those points in offense.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Babe never credits any side of the ball as being responsible for all the scoring.  Reread the original post.  I add the fact that the O is more productive with Edelman as the #3 and back it up with the numbers that prove it.  Cut and dry thread yet the attack dogs come in to spread hate.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Branch was on special teams and defense? You and Babe seem to have included those points in offense.

[/QUOTE]

Not that it matters but Edelman is....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

It's really impressive but not surprising. We have the best QB  who now has loads of talent around him. If they can stay healthy they will be even better when Gronk comes back. We also have to give credit to special teams and defense for some of the point scoring. The whole team is coming together at the right time.