49ers vs Patriots Game Tread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: 49ers vs Patriots Game Tread

Certainly not the prettiest half of football ever for the Pats. Still, far from over; plenty of time to overcome sloppy play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Kapernick won't last long in this league running like that. No touch either, from what we have seen.

[/QUOTE]

He may not last long but tonight he is the best player on the field and he is destroying the Pats so far.

[/QUOTE]

He's not destroying us as badly as the refs are.

[/QUOTE]

your better than that. The refs have been unorganized for sure but they are not the reason the Pats are playing bad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

LMAO.  Harbaugh has to be the dumbest coach in the league.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's why his team is beating the smartest coach in the league's team.

[/QUOTE]

I think what he meant was that it was a bad play call to run the ball up the middle when the Pats D was confused and on the ropes, and hes right. BTW, are any of us surprised you showed up when the Niners jumped ahead? Troll.

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what he meant, nor do I care to speculate.  My comment stands on its own based on his.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well this drive can be hung on the defense...no pressure, poor coverage, linebackers reacting too late and not getting off blocks. Pathetic. I mean Mayo just tackled a blocker instead of the guy running the ball (the 6'5" quarterback). Smart 

[/QUOTE]

coaching.

soft fearful sdheme front 7 and scondary

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How did your team do....

[/QUOTE]

My team was supposed to suck.  It's won 9 games.  Your team went to the SB and has been the odds on favorite for the SB.  I'd say as far as expectations go, my team's exceeded yours. 

But that's besides the point.  I don't understand someone calling another coach the dumbest in the league while his team is up by 14 at the half. 

[/QUOTE]

It's won?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ipotnyc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bisson1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

9ers getting so lucky. Ugh

[/QUOTE]

Or the Patriots are getting lucky, this shouldn't even be a game the way they are playing.

[/QUOTE]

Shut up, troll.  We know you're not a pats fan.  GTFO

[/QUOTE]

Calm down, hero. I'm just not as naive as you. Anyone with half a brain should know that the Pats are lucky that it's not like 27-3 right now.

[/QUOTE]

Stick to hockey, knucklehead.  Obviously the Pats have played like crap but to say the 9ers haven't gotten lucky all game is simply erroneous.  The Talib fumble recovery that would have been a TD if he didn't graze the defender's foot.  9ers have fumbled 4 times, recovered 3.  The BS PI on Talib and then the non-PI on Branch.  Idiot

[/QUOTE]

I bet you feel like a real tough guy right now. Anyways, enjoy being the forum hero. What ever gets you off. Back to the football game, now.

[/QUOTE]

Ignore her bisson. She can't have it both ways. Phantom PI calls did the Texans in.

[/QUOTE]

LOL! You hockey goons are so cute together ;)

It's hilarious that you claim to be a Patriots fan.  All of us here see right through you, poser. Yes, one questionable PI did the Texans in for a 28 point throttling.  Brilliant logic, goon.  I think you may have taken a few too many pucks to the head as a child.

[/QUOTE]

You go chicklet! LOL. More dignity in admitting the Pats are getting beat soundly than blaming it on bad calls and mistake. A ditzy chick like you is exactly the kind of excuse maker they need to take BB's place. U think that's what he's telling his guys on the sideline? Excuses? And blaming refs? The Niners are blowing them out so far.

[/QUOTE]

When did I say the Pats were playing better than the 9ers?  Obviously reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, goon.  I simply said that the Pats aren't the only ones getting lucky bounces.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Kapernick won't last long in this league running like that. No touch either, from what we have seen.

[/QUOTE]

He may not last long but tonight he is the best player on the field and he is destroying the Pats so far.

[/QUOTE]

+1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

or running game

[/QUOTE]

Woodhead was the only one doing anything in the backfield, although not quite enough.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to vtfanofcs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

pats are getting outplayed, outcoached, outhit, outsmarted....every facet of the game, the pats are getting dominated.

[/QUOTE]

That's the only way this game has been determined. 

Pats getting out-refereed.

[/QUOTE]

that too

[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Pats recieved a solid beatdown in the first half. Time for them to get up and dish it out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's not destroying us as badly as the refs are.

[/QUOTE]

your better than that. The refs have been unorganized for sure but they are not the reason the Pats are playing bad.

[/QUOTE]

I RARELY complain about the refs. But when you have this many questionables go against you, something is amiss.

Down by 2 scores with these calls and this level of play.... not that bad.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

taking away Hern & WW. Lloyd and Branch need to step up as well as the running backs except Woody. Julian's loss hurt not to mention Gronk.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

Worst half of the year. The offense, the defense and the special teams have been awful. A real team effort. Other than Woodhead the other running backs are not ready for prime time. Game is certainly not out of reach but the Pats need to wake up. Can't afford to drop any more passes and Brady is going to have to be close to perfect from here on out. Pats defense needs to get a 3 and out or something close to it to open the 3rd quarter.

[/QUOTE]

and turnovers

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

got to play the best second half of the year to win this game

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sucks not having a legit outside threat.

[/QUOTE]

agreed.

on my offseason list

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

well hopefully BB chews them out in the locker room

[/QUOTE]

needs to chew himself and josh out

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

If GRONK was playing, I think we're looking at a much different game right now.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Reiss       Mike Reiss 

1st half stats of note: Patriots 0 of 7 on third down; 49ers have 24 rushes for 142 yards; Wes Welker 0 catches; Tom Brady 10-19 for 76 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to isurfvb24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

got to play the best second half of the year to win this game

[/QUOTE]

well that 2nd half in buffalo was pretty special.....but i agree they will have to play great

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

NY suddenly hates Bob Costas ....hahahahha

Stay loose folks Pats will pull this game out. Keep CK in the pocket, play man on D and bingo.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lucky that SF did not get a TD with 4 and goal. Down 2 TDs. difficult but not impossible. Even if the Pats lose, it just means no bye week, not a total disaster, but the Pats have to learn from this game.

[/QUOTE]

you mean the coaches need to learn from it,

in last 2 games i thought bb learned you cant go through the best teams in the league playign soft fearful schemes.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think what he meant was that it was a bad play call to run the ball up the middle when the Pats D was confused and on the ropes, and hes right. BTW, are any of us surprised you showed up when the Niners jumped ahead? Troll.

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what he meant, nor do I care to speculate.  My comment stands on its own based on his.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Your comment stands on its own when you misunderstood and misinterpreted, hence said someting that didnt apply. Yes, that makes sense, Id be proud and unyielding too.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

This half is going to define the offense. If they continue to play the same way, this offense is almost no different than the two prolific offenses that got stymied by the Giants in 2007 and 2011 (Finesse offense that can't play with physical defenses)

This defense needs to get some pressure too

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

0-7 on third down? wow