5 bullet points why...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

5 bullet points why...

• No pass rush
    • Poor in-game coaching decisions
    • Very soft secondary
    • Very predictable 2nd half offense
    • All offense goes through Wes Welker

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

Re: 5 bullet points why...

that about sums it up. 

and i bet we'd all like to have those 3 points that coach gave away by going for it on 4th down deep in enemy territory

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

See my other post. Take the 3 points and head back up the field, SHEESH. BB is making 4th down a little too interesting. And you lost without those 3 points, IDIOT.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatsfan523. Show nepatsfan523's posts

BB has no trust in his secondary or Bill OBriens playcalling as the game progresses, easy to see why

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

He has constructed a mess of a team both on (players) and off (coaches) the field.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

True about 4th, But any team that can't convert a 4th and 1 has no chance anyway.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

And I forgot to mention that Miami was rushing 3 most of the day and Brady took some wicked hits. Obviously Vollmer is going to be a stud, we need him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtexx. Show rtexx's posts

Vollmer missing is huge, I believe, just like he is, physcially.

What else is missing?  It looks to me that the offense is too predictable, depending too much on the expectation that our players can simply outmuscle, outmaneuver, outrun, or outsmart the other team's players.  Guess what, OC, they have figured it out!  This offense has to become creative again.  We are simply not that much better than many other teams, and, predicatable, redundant play calling is just not getting it done.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

Turnovers in the redzone and no points there either lost this game. I think BB needs to go back to conservative play calling. Hanging Brady out there too much!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

There is only one team in tehNFL that can NEVER blitz successfully.  That team is the Patriots.

Somehow our coach, who has been called a defensive "genius", cannot craft a single blitz that works.

The game has passed BB by.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCurtainStainer. Show TheCurtainStainer's posts

Yes, it will probably break all of your widdle chowder hearts to know that your Patty-cake Pats have officially become a non-entity to we Proud, Noble Indianapolis Colts Fans, and that we have officially removed you from our list of most-hated adversaries.  In fact, it will probably make you upchuck your Narragansett into your quahog chow-duh to know that while watching your woeful ineptitude today, that several of us...through our guffaws and chortles...actually found ourseves feeling sorry for you.  Hang in there boys.  Maybe in another 86 years...I guess it would be 82...you might break the curse of the Bellicheat that your wizard of a coach draped around the shoulders of New England with his arrogance and cheating.  I only wish that I could be around to watch this New Era of New England futility play itself out.  Oh well.  Maybe better luck next century.