5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday.

In Response to 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday.:
    [QUOTE]http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/19694957/five-questions-from-patriots-camp As usual, great stuff from Pat Kirwan. I like the fact that Brady is well aware we need a better 4 minute offense and need to run the ball when the defense dictates it, 2 things our offense has not been good at in the Bill Obrien era. I also LOVE that Kirwan says Brady can still throw the deep ball, and sideline passes as good as ever. Great news as I was starting to wonder if age and injury had caught up with him....I should have damn well known better!
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

I hope you are right about his arm strength. His accuracy deep is nothing like it used to be. It's clear to me that he's lost some on the long ball. If the long ball is back I think that's great so maybe I'm wrong about Brady's arm, but until I see it I don't believe it. I'd be very happy if I'm wrong though and the deep ball comes back.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday.:
    [QUOTE]This is f-ing pointless. You guys are trying to defend an offene that has failed us on the biggest stages.

What in the world is wrong with you f'n dum bass!!!!!!!!

THE DEFENSE HAS COLLAPSED FOR TWO SUPER BOWL LOSSES!!!!!!!

There is absolutely something wrong with you. Seek professional help. You need your head examined.

There is no bigger stage in the sport than the last minutes of a Super Bowl. DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrBoJackHoff. Show MrBoJackHoff's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday. : What in the world is wrong with you f'n dum bass!!!!!!!! THE DEFENSE HAS COLLAPSED FOR TWO SUPER BOWL LOSSES!!!!!!! There is absolutely something wrong with you. Seek professional help. You need your head examined. There is no bigger stage in the sport than the last minutes of a Super Bowl. DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

^Laughing

"THE DEFENSE"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday. : And yet it's true, like everything else I've said...  Peyton Manning is one Rodney Harrison broken forearm away from never winning a ring. Pathetic, like trolling another team's board because of your fascination with their winning ways.  You don't know how we beat you so many times because you were watching the team taking the beating instead of administering it.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]
    Nice subject change.  This has nothing to do with Manning or Harrison or your unprovable assertion on the subject. 

Your opinion has been effectively challenged by multiple posters to the point that you've stopped arguing and now just post character attacks. 

No one is saying you don't have a valid point, but there are just as many (if not more) important counter points that are being made. 

If you gave up the "I have all the answers" effort, the whole thing could get back to a healthy discussion, but you've chosen Babe's path to arguing.  Its a shame.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to "Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday.": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday. : So with all of those additional TE's and FB's, is Joshy going to eliminate wideouts altogether?   lloyd, gaffney, and stallworth are going to be pis_ed.  Posted by UD6[/QUOTE] Its a statement like this where you bring out your true colors. Your not actually here for the sake of discussion. Your have other motives. This is the reason most here no longer bother with you.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday.": Its a statement like this where you bring out your true colors. Your not actually here for the sake of discussion. Your have other motives. This is the reason most here no longer bother with you.

My true colors?  You're of some fantasy notion that I am to take the insults and let them pass without response.  I won't.  And not allowing that makes me no different than you, so my true colors must be the same as yours.  If people don't like my opinion, they don't have to respond.  I find that rather childish, as they seem to think they are entitled to theres but I am not to mine.  Please ignore me going forward.  You don't seem capable of adult conversation same as wozzy.  You like to dish it out, but you won't take it back. 

I really don't need to explain myself.  My comments are all over this thread, and they've been generally very civil amongst the insults. 

My agenda, for your rolodex, is my opinion.  I have one.  I've been attempting to share it and argue it civilly until Wozzy got his panties in a bunch and couldn't keep up so he started with the insults.  You can ignore me if you wish.  I could care less.  I will continue with my agenda (my opinion) throughout. 

See ya.  I hope you find sunnier pastures where people agree with your every thought and make you feel better about yourself.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to "Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday.": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday. : My true colors?  You're of some fantasy notion that I am to take the insults and let them pass without response.  I won't.  And not allowing that makes me no different than you, so my true colors must be the same as yours.  If people don't like my opinion, they don't have to respond.  I find that rather childish, as they seem to think they are entitled to theres but I am not to mine.  Please ignore me going forward.  You don't seem capable of adult conversation same as wozzy.  You like to dish it out, but you won't take it back.  I really don't need to explain myself.  My comments are all over this thread, and they've been generally very civil amongst the insults.  My agenda, for your rolodex, is my opinion.  I have one.  I've been attempting to share it and argue it civilly until Wozzy got his panties in a bunch and couldn't keep up so he started with the insults.  You can ignore me if you wish.  I could care less.  I will continue with my agenda (my opinion) throughout.  See ya.  I hope you find sunnier pastures where people agree with your every thought and make you feel better about yourself. Posted by UD6[/QUOTE] Who's panties are in a bunch now?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday.": Who's panties are in a bunch now?
    Looks like you just got kicked off that high horse of yours.  What a hypocrite you are.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to "Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday.": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday. : Looks like you just got kicked off that high horse of yours.  What a hypocrite you are. Posted by UD6[/QUOTE] Huh?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday. : Punk, Leave the board. Our season is about to start, your team blows, and you have nothing to say. Leave the board. Maybe in 5 years when your Colts and Luck are good again you can come back. You have no business being here talking about OUR team. 
    Posted by CliffordWasHere[/QUOTE]

Punk?  ouch. 

I have every right to provide my opinion on the subject being discussed.  The fact is many of your fellow fans share a common opinion with me on multiple subjects. 

I recommend you ignore me too.  I seem to me more than you can handle.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoolPat. Show CoolPat's posts

Tom Brady is overrated . Any QB that throws 5 yard dunks 40 times a game is gonna have impressive stats. Laughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrBoJackHoff. Show MrBoJackHoff's posts

[QUOTE]Tom Brady is overrated . Any QB that throws 5 yard dunks 40 times a game is gonna have impressive stats.
    Posted by CoolPat[/QUOTE]

Maybe if he didn't fumble so much he would be considered "clutch".Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday. : FRAUD. How do you explain a possible 28 or 24-3 lead in Buffalo before half?  Brady tossed a pick wildly and the floodgates opened, with momentum an us against the world home Bills team with nothing to lose, and Brady KEPT FEEDING it with 3 more INTs to come. LIAR. Dude, don't lie.  It's sad to watch you enter Babe Parilli-Land along with Hurlie and Prolate. Jesus do you people have issues.   Brady is MARRIED and not interested. Get over it!
    Posted by CliffordWasHere[/QUOTE]

Fraud.  I would think the fraud would be someone that pretends to be a Pats
    fan yet bashes the reason the team has been successful for years.
    It's absolutely ridiculous that you constantly bait people into defending TB and then call them everything but intelligent in their responses.
    Honestly it's obsessed and bordering on "sick".
    Poster:  " I don't like the hotdogs at the stadium"
    Rusty:  Maybe if our $20 MM player would earn his money and do something to win championships, they could afford a better brand of hotdog".  "When will the Brady lovers understand and put away their blow-up dolls"?
    Typical response to every single post. 
    You've been asked numerous times by different posters to give it a rest, yet you persist.  Why?  Every person in the Country, Britain and anywhere there is computer access knows your view.  You're not changing any one's mind, nor are you gaining fandom.  You USED to be a good poster, now you're just obsessed and it's gotten quite old.
    BTW, I thought TB sucked in the Bills game and it was arguably his worst game of the year.   4 picks are inexcusable, but so is the D allowing  32pts.  in the second half to lose the game.  Not every pick has to be a 7, you know.  Funny how you left out the D's failure/  Typical.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]I don't blame Brady or BB, I am an obsessed sick Pats fan, and think they are both the best QB/coach/GM probably ever, but I recognize the impact good offensive coordination has on any QB/offense.

How are you not blaming BB?  We aren't talking about playcalling and never have.  We are talking about the most BASIC level of offensive strategy that a 3rd grader can understand (running versus passing).  BB doesn't need to run the offense to tell his damn coordinator to run the ball more (it would take about 3 seconds) and yet this has been a "problem" for going on 5 years for some of you.  My view is that Belichick has forgotten more about football than this entire board combined has ever known and he knows more about his players than any of us.

No I don't think BB should be immune from criticism, but you are implicitly calling him a moron if you don't think he grasps even the most basic concepts of offensive strategy.  I have no problem with people criticizing the coaching staff for playcalling (for example it is a widely held view here that the play that lead to the safety this last SB was a bad call and I happen to agree), but this idea that the amount this team passes is not a reflection in any way of the desires of the head coach or that the solution is so simple that it can be grasped by a small child does not sit right with me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday. : How are you not blaming BB?  We aren't talking about playcalling and never have.  We are talking about the most BASIC level of offensive strategy that a 3rd grader can understand (running versus passing).  BB doesn't need to run the offense to tell his damn coordinator to run the ball more (it would take about 3 seconds) and yet this has been a "problem" for going on 5 years for some of you.  My view is that Belichick has forgotten more about football than this entire board combined has ever known and he knows more about his players than any of us. No I don't think BB should be immune from criticism, but you are implicitly calling him a moron if you don't think he grasps even the most basic concepts of offensive strategy.  I have no problem with people criticizing the coaching staff for playcalling (for example it is a widely held view here that the play that lead to the safety this last SB was a bad call and I happen to agree), but this idea that the amount this team passes is not a reflection in any way of the desires of the head coach or that the solution is so simple that it can be grasped by a small child does not sit right with me.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

So, you are ok with 610 passes to 438 rushes for our 35 year old QB?

If your not ok with that then by your reasoning you think you know more then BB. See? I could say that with anything.

If you think our defense suks then you then you think BB is an idiot and he can't fix it. Even a 3rd grader can see our defense needs to be better so if BB hasn't fixed it then he is just an idiot right?

The reason I say I don't blame BB is because I think he gives his coaches especially his Coordinators room to coach and game plan and call plays. I don't think we go into our last 2 SB's with the mindset we will be one dimensional, do you?

I think it is easy to fall back on the arm of the best QB in the game and do little to help him succeed. Do you blame BB for the death of the screen pass in NE, not having a 3rd TE, not developing a 3rd or 4rth receiver, for passing 90 times to 33 rushes in 2 SB's losses?

I think when you replace OC's 4 times in 7 seasons  you will have some difficulties. Is that better for you? Or do I still have to blame BB in your opinion?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

It's funny how some will harp on Belichick for hiring Albert Haynesworth/Ocho/McCourty/Darius Butler/Maroney etc... but criticizing the promotion of Bill O''Brien is off limits.  There's a word for that... hypocritical I think?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]It's funny how some will harp on Belichick for hiring Albert Haynesworth/Ocho/McCourty/Darius Butler/Maroney etc... but criticizing the promotion of Bill O''Brien is off limits.  There's a word for that... hypocritical I think?
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

Apples and oranges wozzydoo. The player selections speak to BB the GM. The coach selections and BB's game management of them speaks to BB the coach.

If you want to criticize BB's coaching then just do it and don't hide behind O'Brien.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday. : So, you are ok with 610 passes to 438 rushes for our 35 year old QB? If your not ok with that then by your reasoning you think you know more then BB.

Yeah. That pretty much sums it up Truechump.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday. :  If you think our defense suks then you then you think BB is an idiot and he can't fix it. Even a 3rd grader can see our defense needs to be better so if BB hasn't fixed it then he is just an idiot right?

No Truechump, that just means BB isn't as good a GM as he is a coach.