50% roster turnover in 2 years

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Re: 50% roster turnover in 2 years

In Response to Re: 50% roster turnover in 2 years:
    In Response to Re: 50% roster turnover in 2 years : I am a football fan, first.  
    Posted by bjesuss

Why wont you answer the question? Which team are you a fan of, after being a "football fan" first?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hayley-1999. Show hayley-1999's posts

In Response to Re: 50% roster turnover in 2 years : Why wont you answer the question? Which team are you a fan of, after being a "football fan" first?
    Posted by mikzor

Yeh "football Fan Troll"Answer the question!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: 50% roster turnover in 2 years : 1) Saints 2) Colts 3)Jets 4)Minnesota
    Posted by bjesuss

So basically a fan of whoever are considered the "now" teams, gotcha. Exactly what I expected. Easy to be a fan of whoever has got the hype, your team never has to retool.
    You are probably from Oakland.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Oakland?  You mean the team that had a better draft than the team with 12 picks and all those holes to fill?  No, sorry.  Seems the best pick was a TE coming off back surgery.  Good thing there are no hard hitting D's in the east or that guy may snap in half.  Can we go ahead and add him to this list? Daniel Graham (21st overall in 2002) and Benjamin Watson (32nd overall in 2004), David Thomas (2006 third-round pick ), Andy Stokes (seventh round, 2005), Spencer Nead (seventh round, 2003), Jabari Holloway (fourth round, 2001), Arther Love (sixth round, 2001) and Dave Stachelski (fifth round, 2000). 
    Posted by bjesuss

Oakland it is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ncpatriotfan. Show ncpatriotfan's posts

Read all of the guys posts, he is clearly a Jets fan, and is here only to stir up sh--. Put the guy on ignore or just don't read his posts. In the fall we will all see who had the better off season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ncpatriotfan. Show ncpatriotfan's posts

In Response to Re: 50% roster turnover in 2 years : Thanks for reading, Sparky.  It appears you are wicked smaat compared to the others. I've tried to be discreet, but you saw right through.   Pats are tooled up for a run in 2013. Hang in there.
    Posted by bjesuss

Hey Troll,
          Stop with the insults, this is a message board that people are suppose be on to talk about sports. Every thread that you post on has you insulting someone and it is getting to be to much. Talk sports, support your team, make points about someones elses team, but keep the personal stuff out of it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ncpatriotfan. Show ncpatriotfan's posts

In Response to Re: 50% roster turnover in 2 years : I didn't insult you.  Though I should.  Get over yourself.  WhoTF do you think you are?  If you can post your sensless crap, I can post whatever I want.  That's the beauty of a forum.  Get it?  If someone post something that is so ridiculously stupid, they need to be beat down.  Please tell me how many games the Pats should have won last year and how the Raven got lucky.
    Posted by bjesuss
    I never said you insulted me. I have read most of your posts and almost everyone has something negative to say about a person and nothing to do about a sport. This is a Patriots forum and you being here to just stir up trouble is troubling. Please find a home on a site that is supporting a team that you root for.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: 50% roster turnover in 2 years : I am a football fan, first.  Every team is under pressure to win.  It seems that the Jets have been putting all their eggs..., operating in almost the opposite fasion as the Pats.  Chicago - Cutler?  He's a bum, just a bad trade, really.  How does the egg reference apply to the Jets?  The reality of their draft is that, you have to include Cromartie, Holmes, & Braylon Edwards as their 2010 draft as Moss & Welker as the Pats 2007 draft.   I would suspect that most teams reaching the AFC championship game would consider themselves only a few pieces away from a supebowl, so to throw 12 players into that mix would be pretty wasteful, because it's likely 9 wouldn't make the team.  It's tought to argue the players the Jets have traded up to get in recent years, Revis, Greene, Keller, Sanchez (clearly talented, though still raw).   Let's be serious, the Patriots deserve to be ripped, as of late.  Especially the seemingly blind following of BB.  Bill is a great coach and all, but this is Tom Brady's team.  He's the man behind the curtain.  Few QBs can do what he's done, especially with games on the line - But I digress.  Point is, how bad is a team that you need to replace more than 1/2 the roster in two years and how does that happen in the first place?
    Posted by bjesuss

Are you trying to tell us that no other teams have turnover?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Jets = Washington

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Oakland?  You mean the team that had a better draft than the team with 12 picks and all those holes to fill?  No, sorry.  Seems the best pick was a TE coming off back surgery.  Good thing there are no hard hitting D's in the east or that guy may snap in half.  Can we go ahead and add him to this list? Daniel Graham (21st overall in 2002) and Benjamin Watson (32nd overall in 2004), David Thomas (2006 third-round pick ), Andy Stokes (seventh round, 2005), Spencer Nead (seventh round, 2003), Jabari Holloway (fourth round, 2001), Arther Love (sixth round, 2001) and Dave Stachelski (fifth round, 2000). 
    Posted by bjesuss

Fan of football huh, very knowledgeable.