7-2, sky is blue, Let's have a party...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

7-2, sky is blue, Let's have a party...

Bye week is now party week...  Enjoy it along with Sox (World series champs.) 

Oh and Let's make sure NY and their fans can GFT....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: 7-2, sky is blue, Let's have a party...

just put a little Baileys in my coffee...   Sweeet.  Lets enjoy this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

My party is scheduled for 2/2/14.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My party is scheduled for 2/2/14.

[/QUOTE]

OK,  but smell the roses along the way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm happy with how the Pats are positioned at the bye however, in my opinion, it is not party time yet.  Only time will tell how far this team will go.  There are a number of legit (and highly commented upon) concerns.  You bet I'm happy with 7-2 given what the team has been through.  Party time?  Not quite yet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Enjoy the ride gentlemen & ladies. The NFL season is a long drawn out game of attrition as fans we should enjoy it as it plays out. 

The 2nd half of the season should be fun to watch... carolina d much improved and playing well, Denver should provide offensive fireworks, not sure about Houston can't figure them out, if cleveland had a QB we would be talking about them as a legit playoff team, at Miami always tough regardless of the records, at Baltimore on a Sunday night will be a great atmosphere and balt always plays hard and buffalo a divisional game to close. Sets up for some really enjoyable Sundays and a monday night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm happy with how the Pats are positioned at the bye however, in my opinion, it is not party time yet.  Only time will tell how far this team will go.  There are a number of legit (and highly commented upon) concerns.  You bet I'm happy with 7-2 given what the team has been through.  Party time?  Not quite yet.

[/QUOTE]

It will be a long bye week for us fans, we might has well party a little bit.  But yes, always concerns to wonder about.  7-2 is very good but last time I checked (year 2007)  they didn't give away Super Bowl titles to the team who had the best record. 

Still many concerns going forward.  It just seems for every positive there is a negative for this team.  Just plain bad luck.  Some good pass rush yesterday and Nink goes out.  Best season of play as a Patriot for Gregory, he ends up going out with a hand injury. 

I'm excited about our first game back from the bye week.  I think the Panthers are going to be a very tough and interesting opponent.  Hope some guys get healthy and we can come out playing more good football.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Until yesterday, people were particularly scared of the offense dropoff from 2012.  55 points trumps any single game effort by Peyton Manning all season.  It looks like Gronk is happy, Amendola is happy, Dobson has grown up and Tom Brady's hand isn't the problem.  The team can really use a bye week too.

Carolina is more of a threat than Denver at this point.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

One game at a time, gang!  Looking beyond the next game is not what we need to do. 

Yeah, it is great the team had a better first half than many expected given the way it played week after week culminated by the Steeler blowout.  How many times did we see discussions start up the team is toast and won't make the playoffs?

The cumulative record of the teams played prior to the bye is 28 - 39 and after the bye it is 28 - 30.  When the season began some of the teams on the schedule were thought to be capable of doing better than they have.  With that said, the Pats do not control the schedule or how the other teams play other teams, so, let's not belittle this 7 - 2 record.  It was achieved by a team that is still finding itself and the future certainly looks good.

Party on!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Anytime you hammer the stoolers it's a great week Smile.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

It's somehow not the same without the week long trash talking by Smith and Harrison...