A couple of guys who should make the club

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

A couple of guys who should make the club

I'm sold on a couple of players.  I really like Ben Jarvus Green Ellis. He is a north and south runner. He hits the hole. No indecision on his part. I think he will take playing time from Maroney. The other player I am really impressed with is Nunn the WR. He's got good really good hands and speed. I hope he makes the cut! I just think he's a real player. I missed the first qtr of the game but I liked what the QB Hoyer was able to do when he got into the second qtr and beyond. It was weird watching Ben Watson do mop up! Perhaps Belichick wanted to just get him some playing time.
    Didn't see much of anything on Defense from any of the young players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Parish-sez. Show Parish-sez's posts

Re: A couple of guys who should make the club

I agree with your offensive assesments. Defensively You are soooooooooooooooo off base. Every guy we cut not only will be on another teams roster but about 5 will be starting for someone else. I don't know what some of you have been watching but we are 4th team deep.Reading many of the paranoid posts I have come to 3 conclusions 1 Don't know chit from shinola,2 have never even played Pop Warner,actually believe the idiotseeerrrr experts on cable TV.