A favor... it takes a team effort.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

A favor... it takes a team effort.

Whether or not you agree with Rusty and his agenda, I think we can all agree that he polutes threads with childish insults and unproductive bickering.

As tempting as it is to be confrontational and argue with Rusty, can I make the following plea...

All of those who find themselves replying to Rusty's posts often (Babe, Mthurl, Rkarp, TFB, et all), can you please place him on ignore?

If you don't respond to him, if you don't feed him, he will pipe down, become more rational, and may even leave. 

It won't be easy, but it takes a team effort. If any one person continues replying to his posts, this idea is moot. We have to be all in, but if we are, success is guaranteed.

I've already done my part. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: A favor... it takes a team effort.

In response to dreighver's comment:

Whether or not you agree with Rusty and his agenda, I think we can all agree that he polutes threads with childish insults and unproductive bickering.

As tempting as it is to be confrontational and argue with Rusty, can I make the following plea...

All of those who find themselves replying to Rusty's posts often (Babe, Mthurl, Rkarp, TFB, et all), can you please place him on ignore?

If you don't respond to him, if you don't feed him, he will pipe down, become more rational, and may even leave. 

It won't be easy, but it takes a team effort. If any one person continues replying to his posts, this idea is moot. We have to be all in, but if we are, success is guaranteed.

I've already done my part. 

STOP TROLLING DREIGHVER!!

Just kidding, lol!

There is always going to be someone who feeds that troll, and you will get a few who are out of their minds who actually stick up for the dude just because they are against the mob rules mentality.  No question he needs to leave if not for good then at least for a while and come back with a different attitude!

Wish your suggestion would work, I think we have tried it before and it didn't work.... unfortunately!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Re: A favor... it takes a team effort.

This is a very rational suggestion. One that would almost certainly work. I've always wondered about the continuous feeding. I try and never post when my blood pressure spikes. It almost always results in wasted time.

That being said...it will never work. Too many cooks and the kitchen is pretty tiny.