A minor but positive surprise - Kyle Arrington

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cincyscott. Show cincyscott's posts

A minor but positive surprise - Kyle Arrington

Has anyone else noticed how active KA has been on special teams?  He almost blocked a punt against the Jags and seeminly is in on most special teams tackles.  He's got a great attitude and hits hard.  Any chance this guy makes it on defense as a DB? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

Re: A minor but positive surprise - Kyle Arrington

I don't know if he has the capability to play on defense, but at the very least he should be a lock on special teams for awhile.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I have to be honest I didn't know the name but did a little research.  This kid was been claimed by the Browns off the Pats practice squad.  The Pats rather than let him go promoted him to the active 53 man roster.

Don't know what that says but seems to me there is something there that the coaching staff wanted to keep him in the roster.  Who knows he comes from a small college, might need some work but has something that you build off exciment to play the game.  If he has any skills he's in the right coaching staff to teach him the game for now if he continues to contribute and play hard on st that's more you could have hoped for.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cincyscott. Show cincyscott's posts

I agree with kick returns...Hobbs was outstanding there (not so as a CB).  Hard to know what they have planned for him but you are right signing him from practice squad to active roster is a big deal for this kid.  He may be may be a perenial special teamer but I like his attitude and motor.  He is consistently one of the first down the field on special teams, is fearless and has a nose for the ball.  Knowing the versatility the Pats expect from their players it wouldn't surprise me if they have considered him for kick returns. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Yeah, I been keeping an eye on him over the past few weeks.  He seems to make alot of tackles on special teams.  Im not sure if he will make it as a DB and I dont think we would see that unless something drastically changes because NE has alot of depth at both corner and safety.  Very unusual because that used to be area the Pats would have most trouble with keeping healthy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

I think the coaching staff has credited him with like 15 Special teams tackles in the 7 games he has played in or something like that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

His emergence probably also was a factor in Butler not being activated on Sunday.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cincyscott. Show cincyscott's posts

Did he recently receive a special teams award or get voted to probowl?