A Star is Born

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

A Star is Born

Ladies and Gentlemen I present for your viewing pleasure " The Anchor " , "The Blindside Part Deaux", whatever you may want to call him, a "star has indeed been born".  SuperStar Sebastian " The Fortress" Vollmer was born TODAY @ approximately 8:15pm EST. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Re: A Star is Born

Volmer played very well.  Brilliant selection that will probably protect TB for the rest of his career.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: A Star is Born:
    [QUOTE]Volmer played very well.  Brilliant selection that will probably protect TB for the rest of his career.
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

So, still avoiding the question about PI, huh? Big man.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Star is Born : So, still avoiding the question about PI, huh? Big man.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Nope, I answered it.  That was obvious PI.  Take off your homer glasses and you'll see.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Star is Born : Nope, I answered it.  That was obvious PI.  Take off your homer glasses and you'll see.

Yep. Saw your answer. Your total ignorance of the rules is astounding. The next time I need something incorrect and late, I will call you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhb2. Show jhb2's posts

I'd take Volmer over Matt (what's his name) 10 out of 10 times!  With Light I never felt that he legitimately had Brady's back for whatever reasons.  Volmer, on the other hand, was fending off the nemesis of N.E. nemiseses in Dwight Freeney, and he instills a confidence that Mr. Too Light was never able to consistently project. To the huge German on the Western front I say " Sieg Heil" (aka "Hail Victory"). 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Vollmer is amazing indeed....but unless our defense can develope a pass rush and get stops on 3rd down.....nothing matters!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Star is Born : Yep. Saw your answer. Your total ignorance of the rules is astounding. The next time I need something incorrect and late, I will call you.

I'm very pleased you're taking this so roughly, Enoch.  I've always found you to be a first-class dingus, and it's nice that you're proving it to all!  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Star is Born : I'm very pleased you're taking this so roughly, Enoch.  I've always found you to be a first-class dingus, and it's nice that you're proving it to all!  

But, you have shown that you are a dope, so your opinion is more than suspect.

Don't get mad at me because you don't know what you are talking about. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Star is Born : But, you have shown that you are a dope, so your opinion is more than suspect. Don't get mad at me because you don't know what you are talking about. 

HAHAHAHAHAHA.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

Please don't use this discussion for this type of banter.  In the midst of all the negativity surrounding the loss today, I was trying to give people something positive to focus on. 

Thanks

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

[QUOTE]Please don't use this discussion for this type of banter.  In the midst of all the negativity surrounding the loss today, I was trying to give people something positive to focus on.  Thanks
    Posted by sodiumpentothal[/QUOTE]

Fair enough.  Vollmer is a fantastic OT.  And people criticized BB for selecting that high.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Star is Born : Fair enough.  Vollmer is a fantastic OT.  And people criticized BB for selecting that high.  
    Thanks man, this has really been a drain on me.  Until things went haywire, I was so excited for the future of the OLINE.  Even my wife was asking who that new "BIG KID" was blocking to Brady...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_2027860. Show user_2027860's posts

I agree! I was really impressed. Now Kaczur on the other hand looked like the rookie. Robert Mathis killed him!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

[QUOTE]I agree! I was really impressed. Now Kaczur on the other hand looked like the rookie. Robert Mathis killed him!
    Posted by inbillwetrust[/QUOTE]

No joke.  Good thing we don't face two ends like that every week...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

In Response to A Star is Born:
    [QUOTE]Ladies and Gentlemen I present for your viewing pleasure " The Anchor " , "The Blindside Part Deaux", whatever you may want to call him, a "star has indeed been born".  SuperStar Sebastian " The Fortress" Vollmer was born TODAY @ approximately 8:15pm EST. 
    Posted by sodiumpentothal[/QUOTE]

I totally agree! A really bright spot in last night's loss. I know some people were thinking BB should have kept the 23rd selection and used it on Michael Oher, or that he shouldn't have drafted Vollmer so highly, but what a pick! He played brilliantly and made Freeney practically invisible tonight. This guy is definitely the Patriots' LT of the future.

My brother doesn't even follow the Pats at all, btw, and he was watching the O-Line protect Brady, points out Vollmer, and goes, "That guy is a beast!"

I can't wait to watch him continue to develop his game and showcase his talent.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

So maybe we should put Light on the other side where Brady can keep an eye him, and it will take the pressure off him, and he will surely be better there than anyone else that we have trying to play the right side.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

[QUOTE]So maybe we should put Light on the other side where Brady can keep an eye him, and it will take the pressure off him, and he will surely be better there than anyone else that we have trying to play the right side.
    Posted by quasi[/QUOTE]
    Not a bad idea.  As a seasoned vet, he should be able to adapt with relative ease..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1828846. Show 1828846's posts

Manning Face must be infectious. Brady, Moss and especially BB!! Love it! Especially the BB "clasp my hands around my head and then squish my face in disbelief at what I just did"