A third of the way through; do we have any pro bowlers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

A third of the way through; do we have any pro bowlers?

Our offense has no identity at all, and the defense has definitely taken the "bend don't break" approach.

I think Big Vince has played as well as anyone on the team, but I'm not sure how he stacks up against the rest of the league. Any thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Re: A third of the way through; do we have any pro bowlers?

In Response to A third of the way through; do we have any pro bowlers?:
    [QUOTE]Our offense has no identity at all, and the defense has definitely taken the "bend don't break" approach. I think Big Vince has played as well as anyone on the team, but I'm not sure how he stacks up against the rest of the league. Any thoughts?
    Posted by IndianaPatsFan[/QUOTE]

If Wes Welker can stay healthy, he should esaily make the Pro Bowl. One tough, son-of-a-gun!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

Great question and one that leaves me wondering.  It kind depends how the rest of the elite players in the league play but here are thoughts...

-Wilfork should absolutely make it.  He's been unblockable though his push up the middle on passing plays hasn't helped much.
    -Guyton I could see making it based on the sample so far; assumes it would continue but it won't.  There are a lot of good linebackers in the league but this guy hasn't missed a snap in weeks; incredible.
    -Meriweather and McGowan each have a case but only one could even consider going.  One reason I say that is with Polomolu missing so much time there is going to be an opening in his ussual spot and both have been our best players defensively.
    -Welker has missed a lot of time but he could be up there by the end of the season.
    -Our offensive line all the way across....just kidding.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Ty Warren has made two big stops on 3rd and 1 (on McGahee against the Ravens and on Moreno yesterday).  He deserves it as much as Wilfork.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrisPatsFan. Show KrisPatsFan's posts

Wes Welker, Vince Wilfork and if he continues to hit hard, Merriweather is a long chance.