A thread (about Steve Gregory)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: A thread (about Steve Gregory)

I also don't buy the argument that Kelly and Vince are dinged up; sounds like a cop-out to me. Neither appeared on the injury report -- they were clearly a bit tired coming off a short week after a physical game with Buffalo. They then had to face a physical, run-oriented Jets team, as I said, coming off a short week. It's not terribly surprising that they looked a bit gassed, especially when facing a big, physical guard like Ducasse. 

I'm not terribly concerned longterm, although some depth there would be nice. 

Let's go Pats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Gregory will screw you in a PA play, he'll almost always bite on it, but he's had some good games the last two.

Viva Ronaldo! Viva Ronaldo! Running down the wing, hear United sing! Viva Ronaldo! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:

Harmon will supplant Steve Gregory at some point this year, the kid really brings it in run support and is in all the right places in pass protection; pretty impressive for a rookie.  I guess BB doesn't really need Mel Kiper's opinion does he...

But....but!!.....Belichick could have easily got him in the 7th round!!!  I know this because I have access to each and every NFL team's draftboard.

I wish we had a real GM.

You are confusing him with Tavon Wilson.........

[/QUOTE]

No, I'm not.  People were doing the same b*tching routine about Harmon as they did with Tavon claiming BB could have gotten him later in the draft.