A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL

"Yeah that Morality thing can surely put a damper on the freedom of the spirit."

Lol...You already on my good side (If I had one).  Hey, ya know what can put an even BIGGER damper on that whole freedom of spirit?  Incarceration.  So when Freud spends an entire book ("Civilization and Its Discontent") waxing on endlessly on what Philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer sums up in a single phrase, "Modern society and organized religion en mass, Is the ultimate in the art of animal training," I can only but ponder to myself one thing...Are zoo monkees and apes the ones who are trully free, And are WE the ones actually living in a caged zoo?  Makes ya sit back and question the way you look at reality, huh?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL:
    In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL : It was meant as a joke, Gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz get a grip
    Posted by Stompper

I would love to believe that because some of what you wrote demonstrate a keen intellect, but when I see things like the following, I am forced to wonder.

"History is only as good or factual as the people telling it, I could take any language written as I often did in meetings and turn it into what ever I wanted it to mean, (this is what most Lawyers do today) History reading can be educational, but should never be taken at 100 percent factual."

"Run on" is far too simple to adequately describe this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL:
    In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL : Yes as a joke thats why my first sentence was let me laugh.... anyway If you go back on many of my posts you will see that I often malign and mispell the words used in the english language. Once again this goes to that wonderful word called Intent. I know what my intent was, as my reason for the opening line. And to answer your question, I understand and use humor very well, its what I do. But I do like the joke with Majorie and the pigfkr
    Posted by Stompper

I live and work in DC. The rule of thumb here is "If you're explaining, then you're failing."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL : Nope, I ain't buyin' into the whole guilt-laden judgement of eternity NO longer, ya here... I ain't goin' out like dat see.  IF Cypress Hill taught me 1 thing, It's this: " I'm an alley-cat, some say a dirty-rat, On my side is my gat, see I'm alla that; Lettin' out a bullet, faces goin' bu-yah, You stuck in my hood, so watch'a gonna do know? Bein' the hunted one is NO fun, Here I come son, yo I think ya betta run; Better run more an' move a little fasta, Second of thought an' I'm comin' ta blast ya ."  AND IF Poet Arthur Rimbaud taught me 1 thing, It's this: " A black, E white, I red, U green, O blue: vowels Someday I’ll talk about the births that may be yours, A, black velvet jacket of brilliant flies That buzz around the stenches of the cruel, Gulfs of shadow: E, candour of mists, of tents, Lances of proud glaciers, white kings, shivers of parsley: I, purples, bloody salivas, smiles of the lonely With lips of anger or in penitent drunkiness :" Taken together...they mean the same thing: "Morality is the weakness of the soul."    
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Cypress hill also teaches us to keep our left hand on a 40 while we're puffing on a blunt..You did the Beastie Boys a couple of weeks ago can I look forward to some NWA and Public Enemy quotes down the road.LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL : I would love to believe that because some of what you wrote demonstrate a keen intellect, but when I see things like the following, I am forced to wonder. "History is only as good or factual as the people telling it, I could take any language written as I often did in meetings and turn it into what ever I wanted it to mean, (this is what most Lawyers do today) History reading can be educational, but should never be taken at 100 percent factual." "Run on" is far too simple to adequately describe this.
    Posted by EnochRoot

What I meant by that later statement was that anything written can be taken and used to anyones own design. Thats why I said language has to be written when laws or contracts are enacted so that the original intent of that particular law or agreement is followed for its distinct purpose and not turned around like so many this day and age do. Also I have a friend by the name of Bob Berner that went on  The OPRAH Windbag show, he was there as a man that would debunk many of the things that we consider to be historical, (and or taught to be). His arguments were that many things taught in history were a persons opinion of things that took place and not the actual facts written, Many times the people writing about the history would take and write actual facts out of context. Even now with video tape (or Digital) 5 people looking at an event will tell you 5 different stories. I may have pressed the point too much but did so as to show how simple it is to get the facts wrong. A pointless agrument it may be, but I sometimes extend on the odd to bring them to light.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL : Nope, I ain't buyin' into the whole guilt-laden judgement of eternity NO longer, ya here... I ain't goin' out like dat see.  IF Cypress Hill taught me 1 thing, It's this: " I'm an alley-cat, some say a dirty-rat, On my side is my gat, see I'm alla that; Lettin' out a bullet, faces goin' bu-yah, You stuck in my hood, so watch'a gonna do know? Bein' the hunted one is NO fun, Here I come son, yo I think ya betta run; Better run more an' move a little fasta, Second of thought an' I'm comin' ta blast ya ."  AND IF Poet Arthur Rimbaud taught me 1 thing, It's this: " A black, E white, I red, U green, O blue: vowels Someday I’ll talk about the births that may be yours, A, black velvet jacket of brilliant flies That buzz around the stenches of the cruel, Gulfs of shadow: E, candour of mists, of tents, Lances of proud glaciers, white kings, shivers of parsley: I, purples, bloody salivas, smiles of the lonely With lips of anger or in penitent drunkiness :" Taken together...they mean the same thing: "Morality is the weakness of the soul."    

I have taken this into account and meditated on it, the only thing I got was a nose bleed. The only immorality about morals is how demoralizing they can be. So I am writing a note to the Grand Pubah of life, Happiness and how to make a Shiet load of money by creating your own BS religion, L. RON HUBBARD. (When all else fails, try to act smart, they will never know) Yell

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"I have taken this into account and meditated on it, the only thing I got was a nose bleed. The only immorality about morals is how demoralizing they can be. So I am writing a note to the Grand Pubah of life, Happiness and how to make a Shiet load of money by creating your own BS religion, L. RON HUBBARD."

Is that the dude from that 80's movie "Can't Buy Me Love?"  Ya know, Patrick Dempsey plays him...no, not the movie where he's a college drop-out delivering pizzas to hard-up MILFs with "extra anchovies."  It's the movie where he mows lawns, and proposes to the hottest girl in high school, who unfortunately had red wine spilled on & thus wrecking her mother's $1000 leather dress-outfit that said popular girl "was by NO means to wear," And So That: If said popular girl goes out with him, then he'll pay for a new sk#nk-outfit for said popular girl's mommy, and thus-said popular girl won't get in trouble with her mommy...  THEN it's smooth sailin' for Ronnie Hubbard as "He goes from like total ge&k to like, total chic."  And ALL the girl's wanna at first "Ride the Ronnie-Express," UNTIL his original scheme of gettin' popular is outted by said original popular girl, and he goes back to n#rdhood, UNTIL the very end-Where we ALL learn the valuable moral that N#rds and Jocks, are really one in the same, and that the most popular girl in HS accepts and loves him (along with everyone else) for the guy he is on the INSIDE...

~So, I gotta ask, DID Ronnie make a new-age religion, OR DID Patrick Dempsey make a new-age religion?  IF it was Dempsey, then forget it...I ain't sellin' MY soul to some Hollywood B-Lister...  But IF it was the fictitious bad 80's movie character, Ronnie played by Patrick Dempsey, who made a new-age religion...sure WhatTH, I mean I've joined cults with far less to offer in terms of ideals & beliefs...I'm game.  The funny thing is, come to think of it-That Ronnie fellow in the movie, kept getting nosebleeds...It's all so clear to me finally...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

a danger in pontificating on an message board.....there's always someone smarter and better educated than you.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

" I have taken this into account and meditated on it, the only thing I got was a nose bleed. The only immorality about morals is how demoralizing they can be. So I am writing a note to the Grand Pubah of life, Happiness and how to make a Shiet load of money by creating your own BS religion, L. RON HUBBARD ."   Is that the dude from that 80's movie " Can't Buy Me Love ?"  Ya know, Patrick Dempsey plays him...no, not the movie where he's a college drop-out delivering pizzas to hard-up MILFs with "extra anchovies."  It's the movie where he mows lawns, and proposes to the hottest girl in high school, who unfortunately had red wine spilled on & thus wrecking her mother's $1000 leather dress-outfit that said popular girl "was by NO means to wear," And So That: If said popular girl goes out with him, then he'll pay for a new sk#nk-outfit for said popular girl's mommy, and thus-said popular girl won't get in trouble with her mommy...  THEN it's smooth sailin' for Ronnie Hubbard as " He goes from like total ge&k to like, total chic ."  And ALL the girl's wanna at first " Ride the Ronnie-Express ," UNTIL his original scheme of gettin' popular is outted by said original popular girl, and he goes back to n#rdhood, UNTIL the very end-Where we ALL learn the valuable moral that N#rds and Jocks, are really one in the same, and that the most popular girl in HS accepts and loves him (along with everyone else) for the guy he is on the INSIDE... ~ So, I gotta ask, DID Ronnie make a new-age religion, OR   DID Patrick Dempsey make a new-age religion?  IF it was Dempsey, then forget it...I ain't sellin' MY soul to some Hollywood B-Lister...  But IF it was the fictitious bad 80's movie character, Ronnie played by Patrick Dempsey, who made a new-age religion...sure WhatTH, I mean I've joined cults with far less to offer in terms of ideals & beliefs...I'm game.  The funny thing is, come to think of it-That Ronnie fellow in the movie, kept getting nosebleeds...It's all so clear to me finally...

Im not actually sure Laz, but Im trying to contact the world famous sight seeier, slueth and all around gifted physic Miss Cleo, I just have to find out what jails she's in. Im sure once I can she will be able to spread some much needed light on this subject! plus I wanna see if she can give me any tips on the draft and my fantasy picks. There's just no telling what the FootBall Gawds have up their sleve. With Miss Cleo we just might have an edge!Surprised

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL : Cypress hill also teaches us to keep our left hand on a 40 while we're puffing on a blunt..You did the Beastie Boys a couple of weeks ago can I look forward to some NWA and Public Enemy quotes down the road.LOL
    Posted by ewhite1065

~I don't even need neither The straight outta Compton connect, the No-sleep 'til Brooklyn mantra, OR By the time I get ta Arizona politics...  Because ewhite, It can ALL be found in The greater Books of HillWhat have we been discussin'?  Classes, Race, Morality, Religious hedonism, Eternal Judgment, Societal Law, Self Law, ganja, and 40 ounces, right?

Classes: "How'dya know where I'm at, when ya haven't been where I been, understand where I'm comin' from? When you're up, on the hill, in your big home, I'm out here riskin' my dome; Just for a ducket, or a fast bucket, or just ta stay alive an' yo I gotta say f' it."

Religious hedonism
    : "I gots ta say then WhatTF is dis, Lettin' ya know I take care a' business; Can I get a witness, ta verify when I depict this? Style, that makes ya ecstatic, tragic when I geta puff a' dah magic boodha; When I roll wid my crew I betcha 1-time can't find my hooka." 

Race: "Comin' out da slums, Its da hoodlums, I'm pullin' my gat-out on you b#ms; Bring it on when ya wanna come fight dis, Outlaw thinkin' like Billy Ray Cypress Hill, Kill, I'll bust dat grill, Grab my g#t and load-up da steel; And IF you wanna ge drastic, I'll pull out my blasted, glock-automatic, synthetic material, Burial blocks n' motar, headin' down ta the mexican border, smokin' that s'malley, Northern Cali, gonna put a slug in Cap'n O'maley."   

Morality: "One time tries ta come in my home, And take my chrome; I said, 'Yo it's ohn.' Take cova' son, I'll throw ya #ss out, how'dya like my chrome, then I watched tha rookie pass-out; Didn't have ta blast 'im, but I did anyway, young punk had ta pay."

Judgment and Punishment: "Dis pig is known as a Narco, And IF he saw people, they would know that he COULD be; This pig, he is da Chief- Got a brotha named Captain O'Maley; He's go a son dat's a pig to, He's collectin' payoffs from a dark alley; And dis pig, He's a big p#nk, an' I know dat he can't stand da sight a' me; Cause pigs don't like it when ya act smart, and when ya tell 'em, That you were groomed from society.'"

Societal Law: "Say some p#nk tries ta take ya for your auto...Would you do the 1-time, OR play the role-model? No, I think you'd play like a thug, Next ya'll hear the sh#t of my magnum slug; Comin' comin' at you, Ya yah know I'm gonna gaht'you."

Even 40 ounces and ganja:  "These lil' pigs wanna blow my house down, So I head underground, to da next town; They get mad when they come ta raid my pad, and I'm up in da Nine-Deuce Cab; Don't make me wreck sh#t, hectic, dey got me goin' like General Electric-Ahhhrrr, The lights are blinkin', I'm thinkin', It's all ova' when dey know I'm drinkin', Oh-makin' my mind slow, dat's why I don't mess wid da Big 4-0, bro-I got'ta maintain, because a' -- like me is goin' insane."

Yup, A religion based solely on the greater works of Cypress Hill, Is the ONLY organized religion for me...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

a danger in pontificating on an message board.....there's always someone smarter and better educated than you.....
    Posted by pats-fan-2007

Yea lol...I'd like to see some other poster seemlessly blend Freud, Schopenhauer, Rimbaud, with Eminem, Cypress Hill, and Dr. Dre.  "WHY would they," you'd ask.  "They simply couldn't," I'd say.  Yes, that answer's sort of a complete non-sequitur...BUT so too, Is bunnies riding motorcycles when viewed through the lense of Plato's analogy of the cave.  See my point?  I thought so...Good (that makes 1 of us then).  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NotPickinPeyton. Show NotPickinPeyton's posts

" Yeah that Morality thing can surely put a damper on the freedom of the spirit ." Lol...You already on my good side (If I had one).  Hey, ya know what can put an even BIGGER damper on that whole freedom of spirit?  Incarceration.  So when Freud spends an entire book (" Civilization and Its Discontent ") waxing on endlessly on what Philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer sums up in a single phrase, " Modern society and organized religion en mass, Is the ultimate in the art of animal training ," I can only but ponder to myself one thing...Are zoo monkees and apes the ones who are trully free, And are  WE the ones actually living in a caged zoo?  Makes ya sit back and question the way you look at reality, huh?

Well IO too have thought about the ZOO mokeys apes and bears beiung the real free ones...... and my conclusion has worked it's way around to this simple thought....

Our organized government claims that the poor are indentured, so they give them free food (stamps), a few dollars (welfare), Healthcare (Obummercare), and homes- or cells in which to sit down and shut up (through section 8) for all of this the government expects them to sit there and be loyal to their rulers (zoo keepers).  Well at least the Mokey's apes and bears can spit or snarl at their keepers and not be ridiculed or harmed for it- MAYBE they truly are the free ones.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NotPickinPeyton. Show NotPickinPeyton's posts

In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL : I live and work in DC. The rule of thumb here is "If you're explaining, then you're failing."
    Posted by EnochRoot

Enoch, I am eternally filled with sorrow for your dilemma.... I can think of no worse place to inhabit than the sesspool of corruptness and lies we call Washington DC.  I stay as far away from that trash heap as I can because if I were there I would more than likely end up in trouble.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcrossDaPond. Show AcrossDaPond's posts

Why does everyone care so much about spelling?  get off your horse take umbrage with a persons argument and not their spelling.  Next thing you know were going to have the grammar police all over this board...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Stomper, Not-Peyton and ALL:

~First AcrossDaPond, ya forgot to put an apostrophe in between the "we" and the "re", for "we're" not "were" -Sheez...I could barely intrerpret what you were trying to convey...(lol)

~Second, Yup once again it all boils down to what I said earlier:

"
    Modern society and organized religion en mass, Is the ultimate in the art of animal
    training." 

So alright- Last night I'm bein' a l#ser (again) by watching a PBS show in the On Demand section of my cable (I've given up entirely on commercials)...So ya, you guessed it-A show about dang, disgusting, d!rty, godless apes...and how intelligent they are

~Particularly it showed how apes, monkees and chimps have vastly until-now, unheralded complexities of language couple within unbelievably complex social systems.  The program showed how in one rainforest, there were upwards of 5 or 6 species of monkees living all within 1 area and that they actually groomed and befriended each other between species...
         BUT that ain't the cr#zy part- Alright, so each species has a different set of calls for alarm when it comes to differing predators: monitor lizard, leopard, boa snake, and several others, coupled with many, many other Voice Calls: Food, Anger, Sadness, etc., AND that within that "pseudo language" there were such complexities of language as things like "Leopard-close or far" OR perhaps "Food alot or a little" OR "Boa Snake not Big Danger or Big threat" "Lizard water or ground"...
         But man even that complexity didn't get to me, UNTIL They showed how each and every Seperate Species of apes and monkees livin' together actually Understood ALL and EACH seperate species calls...  Meaning: 1 species of Monkee screams, "Leopard BIG Threat," and the other species doesn't react off of member's of that FIRST species (who saw said leopard and called out), But reacts IMMEDIATELY and therefore within the knowledge of being "multi-lingual" between differing species.

~Then the program shows how complicated the social structures get within some monkees.  So alright, In a swamp within a wild forest, There's a big Lizard that feeds off the monkees.  But dang those monkees sure like the nuts and roots found in that small river swamp.  But, man Dat's a baddd lizard who loves to chow on monkee low mein.  So, the dominant elders get to use the overhanging vines to scoop up these roots and nuts from the shallow depths of the swamp (while hangin onto/from those vines).  But ONLY these dominant adults are allowed to use those vines.  Dat's off-limits for poor ole nondominant males and females, So they gotta traverse the floors of the swamp on foot, even diving and swimming in the water (something that doesn't come naturally), to get at the food stuffs.  
         Luckily, for BOTH parties, they use "watch/guard monkees" whose absolute and total job is to watch for that Lizard and call out when they see it near...usually friends and family watch out for other family members AND anyone they consider their homie.   BUT again, THIS is the cr#zy aspect:  See, Dominant males very often simply steal food gotten and collected from non-dominant monkees.  BUT, many non-dominant monkees at rare times usually, Have found away around this:  Those d!rty S ofa B NON-dominant monkees, start to look around and check what's goin' on, where everybody is and what they're up to (actually lookin' all suspicious and suff)...Then They LIE.  They let out a call for danger (a FAKE-call), and when everyone's runnin' for cover, They actually showed 1 monkee dipping into a half-submerged log and scopping up a single bird egg he had stashed there earlier, and chompin' on it off to the side in a lower tree (because IF he gets caught, they said-He in some serious cr#p).

~FINALLY, before I had to turn the program off in total disgust, They showed HUGE groupings of up to 100 Baboons in a grassland savannah somewhere in upper-middle Africa.  Within that party of 100, there might be 10 or more harems of women, Each dominated and watched over by 1 Dominant Male (I likey already)...BUT Laz did NOT likey what he saw next: 
         See, there's "suitor-males" within that group of 100 baboons.  And they coyly strut their stuff (maintaining a decent enough distance) by these groupings of chicas, and the chicas bat their eyes, look away, look back...actually flirting with these suitor baboons.  AT times, 1 of these hareem girl sl*t baboons will sneak off and mate or just chill with a suitor male, usually however never openly in front of the dominant hareem boss head p!mp...BUTttt, uh-oh, They showed a girl baboon OPENLY gettin' up and walkin' in full-view of head guy over to 1 of the suitor dudes...and, ya know homie don't play dat-no way.  AND to make it even more insane, They showed suitor stud with that chic, and they're both eatin', BUT suitor stud is takin' the time out to unfurl his lips and show his fangs at the head p!mp, but suitor dude don't wanna come off as a j#rk to da lady, so he's hiding his actions by puttin an apple in front of his mouth when he turns his head and snarls at head harem honcho... 
         So, head dude gotta figure some stuff out first-Is it worth it to attack suitor guy...What IF Me, Mr. P!mp loses, then man...Loses that P!mp status with the other harem h#s...BUT man, What IF Mr. Head Baboon of 10 ladies, Does Nuthin'...dang, He could ALSO lose that 10 chic dominant lil' section (but a VERY important one) of dis society...was' a guy ta do?  Look, man-Baboon KNOWS dat p#nk gotta pay, but man...gotta make some kind of gameplan.  So O.G. Baboon head-section stud goes over and picks up a tiny youngin' and throws him for a piggyback ride-  Nice pops, huh? 
         Nope, pops being wiley, BECAUSE in Baboon world, NO baboon can F' with all or any little baby or young kid...OFF limits.  So head honcho with kid on back, heads over and young stud and him start yellin...but oh no, young sud say, "I don't care," and they start actually fighting with lil kid still on head guy's back.  Looks like young stud is gettin' the better of ole man river, an ole' p!mp gangsta starts lookin around for his most loyal h#s to help him outta dis mess, but meanwhile dey ain't too happy on his game-plan with that kid.  Eventually however, young dude is chased off when the ladies say, "Enough's enough here."  But man, I just gave up after they showed how that kid got busted up a tad, and bruised in the melee...  And dear god, it showed how these NON-dominant male perpetual l#sers OR Dominant-suddenly NON-dominant dudes, have higher blood pressure, and far more neurotic and/or anti-social tendencies: wild eye movement, irrational anger, solemn solace away from any group far more...jesus.
         I mean lol...RE: the hurt kid, Seriously WhatTH do I care b'out some d!rty baboon S@tan spawn child, BUT when they showed how head guy was being totally and utterly chewed out in their overly complicated language, by a few of these harem mom's, and him bein' all guilty and apologetic like, "No man...It-it ain' like dat, I wa-he fell on my back-I was just tryin' to take him to Dairy Queen is all see."   I mean, I just couldn't take that as a p!mp...or a hater of freak baboon culture.

"Modern society and organized religion en mass, Is the ultimate in the art of animal training."

~CONCLUSION~
    So...yea:  I've come to the conclusion that Religion & Organized Society are one in the same:  A Check and Balance overly complicated System Structure in order to do a few very simple things (least to greatest)...#1) Give us a Ridiculous Sense of Physical Security over some perceived foe #2) Give us a Ridiculous sense of mental security within our neurotic brains #3) Be series of hierarchical behaviors & checks so that 1 small parcel can enact power and dominant sway over the rest, all within some absurd guise or blanket-curtain belief #4) This is usually all done for some pleasure-driven purpose of the will, like eating...or scr#wing.   

All I know, is that it got even more complicated after some a' those original mor#ns sold the rest of us on comin' down from the trees...  IF I was there, and they were sayin, "Hey, chimp Crazy-Laz...Check this out: ya come on down, and there's far more food down here on the ground to chow on.  An' check it out Laz, some of our more enterprising friends showed me that you can see over the tall grass, If ya stand just on your hind legs...and look! Because I'm doin' that, I can hold even MORE food with my hands...Look at this stick or even this rock, maybe I could even do somethin' with that stuff too...hmm."- 

...I'd simply answer back, "Scr#w that...it's a fad....I'm stayin' right where I'm at. Heck, gots everything I want right here...so dang, I might neva venture down...ever again, why bother? Is there a point? The only thing that crazy behavior is gonna lead to, Is down da belly a' some Big Cat or something. Shoot, I ain't going NOwhere but up...maybe into the higher forest canopy where I be livin' large, Up, UP and Away-That's MY new motto, yup...In fact, THAT'S what I AM doin'. Besides, I just scent-marked this tree, and what am I, Made of body fluid?  Psshh-oh well, see you evolutionary dead-ends around on he flip-side sometime...id!ots."              

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Why does everyone care so much about spelling?  get off your horse take umbrage with a persons argument and not their spelling.  Next thing you know were going to have the grammar police all over this board...
    Posted by AcrossDaPond

Why do you not care about it? Personally, I'm embarrassed for adults who publish comments whose spelling and grammar are at a fourth grade level. Some people just seem to be proud of their ignorance.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Stomper , Not-Peyton and ALL : training ." ~ CONCLUSION ~ So...yea:  I've come to the conclusion that Religion & Organized Society are one in the same:  A Check and Balance overly complicated System Structure in order to do a few very simple things (least to greatest)... #1) Give us a Ridiculous Sense of Physical Security over some perceived foe  #2)  Give us a Ridiculous sense of mental security within our neurotic brains  #3)  Be series of hierarchical behaviors & checks so that 1 small parcel can enact power and dominant sway over the rest, all within some absurd guise or blanket-curtain belief #4) This is usually all done for some pleasure-driven purpose of the will, like eating...or scr#wing.    All I know, is that it got even more complicated after some a' those original mor#ns sold the rest of us on comin' down from the trees ...  IF I was there, and they were sayin, " Hey, chimp Crazy-Laz...Check this out: ya come on down, and there's far more food down here on the ground to chow on.  An' check it out Laz, some of our more enterprising friends showed me that you can see over the tall grass, If ya stand just on your hind legs...and look! Because I'm doin' that, I can hold even MORE food with my hands...Look at this stick or even this rock, maybe I could even do somethin' with that stuff too...hmm ."-  ...I'd simply answer back, " Scr#w that...it's a fad....I'm stayin' right where I'm at. Heck, gots everything I want right here...so dang, I might neva venture down...ever again, why bother? Is there a point? The only thing that crazy behavior is gonna lead to, Is down da belly a' some Big Cat or something. Shoot, I ain't going NOwhere but up...maybe into the higher forest canopy where I be livin' large, Up, UP and Away-That's MY new motto, yup...In fact, THAT'S what I AM doin'. Besides, I just scent-marked this tree, and what am I, Made of body fluid?  Psshh-oh well, see you evolutionary dead-ends around on he flip-side sometime...id!ots ."              

Laz I have bashed my head against the clouds of heaven to search for the real truth. I have listened to all I can from Moses, Jesus, the Bible, dead Sea Scrools, fromm Kook's to Nuts and one of the most practicle of all was Joesph Campbell who went in search of the truth himself.
    My conclusion is a simple one, In my opinion we were put here on this earth from elsewhere. Modern science has proven that the Ape race genes (DNA) were split at least 4 times by an outside source (meaning in no way course of nature, someone other than nature preformed this action) So why would it be so difficult to believe the God being was an intelligent race that ventured here and did the creation thing by splitting animal (ape) DNA and their own. Not so impossible to believe when you think of all man can now do and does with creating new species of plant life, Im willing to bet it has been done many times over but just kept out of information to the public with human DNA.
    Conclusion is, if you have a species and there is no form of control, or fear factor then you have total kaos. You must have some form of structure and obedience for the masses. How desperate and vile were the early christians that sent out and captured and forced entire peoples to conform or die. I think if we search deep enough into our own minds and souls the answers come forward to us. God says we are in his image, then if that be true then we should be God like, and in a way we are. We have the power to create life without knowing the science, the reasons, the complexities, all by just enjoying a little yum yums with the women. Something so indescribely complex but yet to us so simple a task. But I have to agree with you on the animal higher structure. They are so much more intelligent than we give them credit for, simple proof, I have 3 dogs, they understand every word I say, my body language, my feelings and my actions, we the superior race, dont understand one thing they bark. So who is the superior being? I wonder, I really wonder. Ok time for another watching of the Matrix, I have to free my mind, .......Morpheus are you there? I need the Blue PillYell

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL : Why do you not care about it? Personally, I'm embarrassed for adults who publish comments whose spelling and grammar are at a fourth grade level. Some people just seem to be proud of their ignorance.
    Posted by unclealfie

Ignorance? your sure its ignorance and not just doing things quickly, laziness or some other simple form of lets just say not proof reading what we write?
    Personally Im not here to get a grade in spelling, I have finshed scool, with a ba in business, 10 years as a Union Official, 15 years sucessful business owner, im not bragging just stating facts, I come here to enjoy common talk with other individuals and to have a good time about the Patriots and such. But who am I to say what you should enjoy or do? If correcting common speeling errors is your fancy or hobby then might I suggest a simple program for you to write and market, that you may take homage in knowing that you yourself are wiping out this dreaded disease known as Grammer Itis Syndrome! You SIr, are what us dummies on here need, a better way to put it is, you bees muh hero! and thank you for trying and helping to wipe out once and for all Spell CheckUndecided

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-md. Show pats-fan-in-md's posts

Y'all just don't get it. "freedom OF religion" these guys weren't talking
    about being able to practice their religious beliefs. They were talking about
    being able to live their life without the interference of religion in it. But in 
    a way religion has everything to do with the Patriots because Tom Brady is

GOD!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Y'all just don't get it. "freedom OF religion" these guys weren't talking about being able to practice their religious beliefs. They were talking about being able to live their life without the interference of religion in it. But in  a way religion has everything to do with the Patriots because Tom Brady is GOD!
    Posted by pats-fan-in-md

AMEN BROTHA and we are his angels!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL : Why do you not care about it? Personally, I'm embarrassed for adults who publish comments whose spelling and grammar are at a fourth grade level. Some people just seem to be proud of their ignorance.
    Posted by unclealfie

What a croc, this comes from an idiot who consistently spells LOSER...LOOOSER.
    You are such a joke Alfred.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Stomper and ALL:

In total honesty and candor, It becomes a far easier thing for me to believe in A Final and absolute Eternal Judgment based on misunderstood, ill-defined and unbelievably strict Laws, WITH A cryptic and totally ambiguous misbalance upon weighing the sum total of my actions and mistakes, AND thus Complete and Total Damnation for even the most minorly irrelevant infraction- THAN it is for me to actually believe that There is a God, and that he utterly Loves me no matter what happens, and that this God has always and will always take care of me or guide me in at least some way, Even in my most ill, worst, and darkest hour, AND that this divinely forgiving creature has perhaps some plan for me, a thought or an act or simply a self-contentment or fulfillment that He'd like me to achieve, but that He'll still utterly forgive, respect, and utterly Love me the very same irregardless.  A God whom did not, has not, nor will not make himself manifestly known and solidyfied as some Total & Complete Fact within my experiential world-NOT because he wants To somehow Reward a better form of faith or devotion to him by myself, And heck-NOT for me to CHOOSE to do right or wrong, And NOT even for me to CHOOSE more freely to Love him back, BUT 1 Step EVEN Further:  That there's a God whom hasn't made himself absolutely known beyond any possible doubt, Because that God actually loves me so completely and totally, THAT he doesn't want to place such a high burden on my head and soul, That I would place on MYSELF in actually feeling, wanting, and needing by my own judgments and self-expectations ALONE, To trully NEED and want with such mind-boggling passion of my own accord created by MY own small, judgmental human mind, to desperately & fanatically hope to live up in any way whatsoever to such COMPLETE Love withOUT expecting ANYthing at all back in return...

Now see, THAT is a far, far tougher thing for me to reckon with or even deal with...It's a much easier notion for me to somehow believe THAT IF there trully IS a God, He's the same type of judgemental pr!ck that I've come across 1000 X a day from a lifetime of being weighted down by judgement after judgement, critique after critique of any and ALL aspects of me, my life, and experiences-FROM my dang, EVERYthing: Parents and Familial judgements & expectations, Peer Group judgements & expectations, Job and Occupation judgements and expectations, wow-and ANY and ALL kinds of societal & self expectations, judgements and critiques...   God being warm, kind, immediate and FOREVER caring...wow-now that's something, that's something that would be so much tougher for me to deal with or even understand...Now see, that notion is just far more terrifying to me in those aforementioned completely different self-expectating and perhaps even forgiving ways, that man...I don't even like thinkin' about it really.  Ya dig? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Stomper and ALL : In total honesty and candor, It becomes a far easier thing for me to believe in A Final and absolute Eternal Judgment based on misunderstood, ill-defined and unbelievably strict Laws, WITH A cryptic and totally ambiguous misbalance upon weighing the sum total of my actions and mistakes,  AND thus Complete and Total Damnation for even the most minorly irrelevant infraction- THAN it is for me to actually believe that There is a God, and that he utterly Loves me no matter what happens, and that this God has always and will always take care of me or guide me in at least some way, Even in my most ill, worst, and darkest hour, AND that this divinely forgiving creature has perhaps some plan for me, a thought or an act or simply a self-contentment or fulfillment that He'd like me to achieve, but that He'll still utterly forgive, respect, and utterly Love me the very same irregardless .  A God whom did not, has not, nor will not make himself manifestly known and solidyfied as some Total & Complete Fact within my experiential world- NOT because he wants To somehow Reward a better form of faith or devotion to him by myself, And heck- NOT for me to CHOOSE to do right or wrong, And NOT even for me to CHOOSE more freely to Love him back, BUT 1 Step EVEN Further:   That there's a God whom hasn't made himself absolutely known beyond any possible doubt, Because that God actually loves me so completely and totally, THAT he doesn't want to place such a high burden on my head and soul, That I would place on MYSELF in actually feeling, wanting, and needing by my own judgments and self-expectations ALONE, To trully NEED and want with such mind-boggling passion of my own accord created by MY own small, judgmental human mind, to desperately & fanatically hope to live up in any way whatsoever to such COMPLETE Love withOUT expecting ANYthing at all back in return ... Now see, THAT is a far, far tougher thing for me to reckon with or even deal with...It's a much easier notion for me to somehow believe THAT IF there trully IS a God, He's the same type of judgemental pr!ck that I've come across 1000 X a day from a lifetime of being weighted down by judgement after judgement, critique after critique of any and ALL aspects of me, my life, and experiences-FROM my dang, EVERY thing : Parents and Familial judgements & expectations, Peer Group judgements & expectations, Job and Occupation judgements and expectations, wow-and ANY and ALL kinds of societal & self expectations, judgements and critiques...   God being warm, kind, immediate and FOREVER caring...wow-now that's something, that's something that would be so much tougher for me to deal with or even understand... Now see, that notion is just far more terrifying to me in those aforementioned completely different self-expectating and perhaps even forgiving ways, that man...I don't even like thinkin' about it really .  Ya dig? 

Hey Maaaan, I can Dig It, but its not by bag daddyo, Cool, lets go to my pad, thats where its at, this way aint no chump jive talkin me bout the man!
    I guess the only other question left to ask is what the heII are we talking about? and will this in any way help the Patriots Draft. I sure hope BB aint readin this stuff cuz if he is he gonna shoot himself in da head!Yell

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL : What a croc, this comes from an idiot who consistently spells LOSER...LOOOSER. You are such a joke Alfred.
    Posted by harleyroadking103

Get him Harley, do a Wheelie on his forehead!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

Is this thread in the sports forum because there is a mention of Tebow and Football somewhere in there?