A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL

In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL:
    Is this thread in the sports forum because there is a mention of Tebow and Football somewhere in there?
    Posted by patsordie

It's actually a spinoff from this thread:
    http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3ae6aec2f7-1b7c-4fe7-aa5e-db6fe9bf19d9&plckCurrentPage=0

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL:
    In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL : It's actually a spinoff from this thread: http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3ae6aec2f7-1b7c-4fe7-aa5e-db6fe9bf19d9&plckCurrentPage=0
    Posted by digger0862

But still... whatever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Stomper and ALL:

So there I was, Finally my own chimp-man, now totally unburdened by the rest of that disgusting heathen chimp oppressive society...But there was one last call down by that know-it-all, Chimp Gary... 

Chimp Gary: "Hey, chimp Crazy-Laz...Check this out: ya come on down, and there's far more food down here on the ground to chow on.  An' check it out Laz, some of our more enterprising friends showed me that you can see over the tall grass, If ya stand just on your hind legs...and look! Because I'm doin' that, I can hold even MORE food with my hands...Look at this stick or even this rock, maybe I could even do somethin' with that stuff too...hmm."- 

To which I answered back, "Scr#w that...it's a fad....I'm stayin' right where I'm at. Heck, gots everything I want right here...so dang, I might neva venture down...ever again, why bother? Is there a point? The only thing that crazy behavior is gonna lead to, Is down da belly a' some Big Cat or something. Shoot, I ain't going NOwhere but up...maybe into the higher forest canopy where I be livin' large, Up, UP and Away-That's MY new motto, yup...In fact, THAT'S what I AM doin'. Besides, I just scent-marked this tree, and what am I, Made of body fluid?  Psshh-oh well, see you evolutionary dead-ends around on the flip-side sometime...id!ots."

So again, there I was-Yup, my own chimp-man...finally.  I was dead-set on makin' now my OWN chimp society, a culture based on sharing, friendship, vurtue and belief, Rather than that id!otic previous chimp culture of hierarchy, seperate tier groups, anger and NO ideals or faith...  Luckily for me, as always, right by my side & just as eager to start up our shared view of a new Chimp Utopia-WAS my best chimp bud in da whole wide...well, small group of trees, My 1 and only pal, Chimp Tim Tebow...

Chimp Laz, "Yessire, It's you and me my greatest pal on...well, around. We gonna revolutionize Chimp culture and Chimp minds, you and I-Homies til the end Chimp Tim Tebow... And ta start things off right, Here ya go, Bestest pal-Here's the freshest, rippest piece of fruit in da whole forest my bud, and it's just for YOU...and I expect NOTHING than our continued & certain friendship in return, Chimp pal."

The wind was blowin', a cuckold was singing a bird song, and a light mist filled the air overhead...

Chimp Tebow, "Wow...WHAT did I do to deserve such a great pal?"
    Chimp Laz, "Well, I'll tell ya-Nothin'...I mean that past group expected to get seemingly ANYthing and EVERYthing back when someone did a nice gesture for someone else, But for me, your friendship is reward enough. Just like when I gave you a piece of my passion fruit a few months back...It was a beautiful day just like this, and come to think of it: the wind was blowin' just like it is today, a cuckold was singing same as today, and same as today-a light mist fills the air."
    Chimp Tebow, "Ya...I REMEMBER...sorta weird how it's all the same, huh?"
    Chimp Laz, "Maybe...But 'member, That day turned out sorta crummy? You got hurt when those mean rival chimps attacked us, and you got hurt when you took a big fall from a high branch. BUT, remember again, IT was yours trully who scared that group off and nursed ya back to health ole best bud, Chimp Tim Tebow
    ...".

Chimp Tebow seemed to muse on this for awhile as he sat looking out into the forest...And that's when, I saw my opportunity with his face turned, and so I clubbed him over the head with a big stick, knocking him outta the tree...

Chimp Laz, "OMG! Are you O.k.?"
    Chimp Tebow, "Sorta...man, what happened?"
    Chimp Laz, "A limb fell and knocked you outta the tree...I mean, You fell JUST like before, and JUST like before with the same wind, the same song bird, and the same mist...kinda weird huh?"
    Chimp Tebow, "NO way. It's past weird...There's gotta be some sort of reason, right?"
    Chimp Laz, "Maybe...I mean, it's like everything was all perfect just like before, BUT I mean IF you say there must be some reason-Do you think one of us did anything to warrant this somehow?" 
    Chimp Tebow (climbing back up again), "Well, The ONLY thing I can even possibly think of is YOUR and MY recent actions...Let's see: You nicely gave me some fruit...and, and YEA-I mean, I didn't even Thank You or nothin'."
    Chimp Laz, "Mannn, I don't want thanx. But, well, Ya know I got a back that could sure use a quick itch...I mean, IF you want to-That'd be just great."
    Chimp Tebow, "Sure thing pal."

Just then a songbird crowed at another and Chimp Tebow, while itchin' away at my back, turned his head...Which is EXACTLY when I placed a delicious bird egg right beside him.

Chimp Tebow, "What'da...OMG! Where the heck did THIS come from?"
    Chimp Laz, "WOW! Do you think? Nah...".
    Chimp Tebow, "What?"
    Chimp Laz, "Maybe, just maybe It's some sort of reward for you being nice to me just then...Do you think?"
    Chimp Tebow, "Yahhh, whoa. It's like there's some sort of reward force that's acted, when I'm good, and some sort of BAD thing that happens when I'm not good."
    Chimp Laz, "And Sooo weird, Has it EVER happened when I'M not around?"
    Chimp Tebow, "NO! Wow, Maybe you have some sort of sway over this?"
    Chimp Laz, "Nahh...not me. Here, share a couple a' these pine nuts I stashed."
    Chimp Tebow, "Pssh, You're probably right...NO chimp can effect such things, oh thanx."
    Chimp Laz, "Hey, LOOK! Those crazy ole song birds are chirpin' and quarellin' away again...".

Tebow looks...And so I smash him over the head once more, him falling to the forest floor yet again.

Chimp Laz, "HOLY mackerel! Another tree branch hit ya."
    Chimp Tebow, "Yup, OMGosh...he ONLY thing that's ALL been the same, is you bein' such a good chimp bud to me, and givin' me stuff."
    Chimp Laz, "Yup...So perhaps- Boy, I don't want ya ta get hurt any more, but wow-I DO want ya to be rewarded still...so what can we do, what cannn we do?"
    Chimp Tebow, "Don't you see? It means, I should do favors for you for rewards, but NO way, I ain't gettin' hurt, so you gotta stop givin' me stuff, ya here?"
    Chimp Laz, "Nope...no way. You'll get made at me."
    Chimp Tebow, "NO I won't...See, You NOT doing good things, will make it so bad DON"T happen, and that'll be good in itself."

And THAT'S just the start of the tale of Chimp Laz and Chimp Tebow...Friendship of course turned into greater intellect, which turned into certain Faith, which turned into Total & Complete devotion and unquestioning servitude to Chimp Laz, God & King of the forest...before the night was out, I had ole imbec!le Chimp Tebow believin' that I could bring about rain, read his mind, and that my f#rts wre magical, but hey-that's another tale...  ~The End~     

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL : Ignorance? your sure its ignorance and not just doing things quickly, laziness or some other simple form of lets just say not proof reading what we write? Personally Im not here to get a grade in spelling, I have finshed scool, with a ba in business, 10 years as a Union Official, 15 years sucessful business owner, im not bragging just stating facts . . .
    Posted by Stompper

Priceless . . .

simply priceless.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The only thing funnier than a union man defending laziness is some prissy little girl threatening people over the internet.

I was wrong about you, Timmy. You are funny.

In fact, you're the biggest joke on this board.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL : \ Whats priceless about being a Union Official?, Helping to change contract language on things as simple as updating Material Data Safety sheets and Osha standards to protect the Union members and other employees? To make sure chemicals, and dangerous materials dont harm people or kill them? In my short 10 year period I watched 2 people die from chemical overexposure, one woamn lost a fetus and over 60 others become ill over simple matters such as these. You can make all the Union jokes you want Mike-P and some of them are very well warrented, but until you know everything that is involved in a situation or place of employment whereas you help the people around you, your comment is not only idiotic, but if you were standing in front of me, I would smash your face out of respect for the 2 people that I watch die because a simple safety rule was not enforced by a company.Be very very cautious where and how you tread on this subject, I am what you would call an old Union Goon and my name Stommper might suggest in simple laymen terms to take your "priceless" comment and stick it.
    Posted by Stompper

So a "Union Guy" talking about saving lives and threating lives in the same post.

Nobody cares about your union $h!t or anything else about you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

Hey STOMMPER,  dont let these 2 little Mice bother you. Have you read any of their posts?  For them to run their mouths about unions in this country then they need to have a hand across their mouths. Problem is with boys like this is they stand behind a keyboard and the first time someone says something to them or they get scared they turn you in.    p-mike is one of the biggest pansies on this board and now for underdog to run his mouth shows they are most likely kids trying to be men. What would they know about respect. We like your threads and think they are hilarious you and that guy Lazerus break up the boredom around here.
    P_MIKE and UNDERDOG, I got some advice for you. If you dont like someones post then shut the F up about it and go to another post. No one here gives a Sht what either of you 2 punks have to say, and Im willing to bet either one of you if you had to back up any of your words would be the first one to run the other way. Grow up and keep your mouths shut! By the way Stommper my dad was a union steel worker at the old ship yards, if these kids had ever mothed off to him or any of them like they did in here he would have taught them all about respect.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Stomper and ALL:

SEE Stomper, you really shouldn't take offense to dogg and prairie here... Ya gotta know a litle more about them, in order to understand and Thus-Accept them.  BOTH are decent fellas-they simply, like every other human being, Have certain unique quirks and intricate foibles to their personalities, and therefore-the type of posts that are unique to them.  

O.k. Dogg, good guy that stays pretty reserved (usually) for the sheer amount of sm#ck he takes here, BUT dogg, ya know-Has somewhat skewed logic...Colt's Fan.  Alright, I really don't need to delve much further, but hey- per example: LOGIC-"Asante Samuel MUST be a very good, IF not top Cornerback, considering he's being paid so much money. Therefore, HAD to have decent skills in order to get top money. So TOP Contract=TOP Skills...no If, Ands, or Buts about it. Case closed."  
         So IF that example feels still Too Unworthy enough, we'll just harken back to Coltdom...  Colt Fans have varying limitations on what they're offered in the whole cultural-gene-pool Department...Dogg, Is an absolute success story.  In fact, I wouldn't be suprised IF Indianapolis didn't make him some sort of future leader or something...  I mean, they don't have anything in the realm of democracy or really any sort of formal governing body.  So once Indy gets up to par with primitive hunting gathering socieies where he can be a Village Elder, Dogg will simply have to settle for being a parcel of the Dominant Male group.  

Alright Prairie...See prairie, err...Mike has EXCELLENT wit and good intellect too.  Not some bad, awful guy I don't think.  Yet, Prairie...umm, he's an artist: Mike paints a trully 1 of a kind portrait in portraying his intellect and humour.  He's poignant, matter-of-fact, and clear.  Prairie doesn't wanna get caught up in that meaningless superficial dross of societal arbitrary excess junk.  IF he was a painter, In NO way he'd be an impressionist...more of a Modern Cubist per se.  
         O.k., for fictional example: Say Mike meets a chick at a Party. She's nothing special to the eyes, but Prairie ain't THAT superficial...It's just a party and just someone to talk to, so Who Cares?  So they get to talkin', and have a great conversation about EVERYthing and agree on EVERYthing...but 1 thing...  Uh-oh...they start talkin' about their favorite character from The Flinstones.  Mike likes Fred.  But this lady likes Barney.  AND that's it!  That's all Prairie can take, He's had it with this nutc#se girl.  So instead of saying a simple scr#w you and adieu, Prairie says, "Hey, you'd really think that YOU would be more of a Fred Flinstone type lady, considering you have the same overall features...Seriously, looks like you carried over your ancestoral gene after those neanderthals were beaten pretty badly by some Prehistorical Ugly Club-Stick. Hmm, you'd think with a beating like that, it woulda knocked the fat gene right outta you...but hey, maybe you ate it off the dirt floor. Why are you crying? I mean, maybe IF each tear was made of saline solution AND weighed 10lbs each, you could clear up your complexion and weight issue...I mean...".    

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Laz- Uh-oh...they start talkin' about their favorite character from The Flinstones.  Mike likes Fred.  But this lady likes Barney.  AND that's it!  That's all Prairie can take, He's had it with this nutc#se girl.  So instead of saying a simple scr#w you and adieu,

Wilma's pretty hot and she likes fat guys too so I think I have a shot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Since were being asked to refrain from discussion of Religion, and the constitution I figured I needed to actually post on the issue... to this point in my nearly 10 years of posting on here and other sites like this I don't think I have ever posted on those subjects.... Interesting though because I have taken many courses covering the constitution and the founding of America to the point where I could teach the classes...litterally I could teach them but because I actually use this knowledge in other ways I don't teach...maybe in my retirement years I will teach an AP course somewhere.

Ok now that that foundation was made here is the basic truth on these subjects...

1. The Founding of America was made for one reason and one reason only... Religious freedom.  Many of the colonies that in 1776 became the United States of America were settled by men and women of deep religious convictions who in the seventeenth century crossed the Atlantic Ocean to practice their faith freely. That the religious intensity of the original settlers would diminish to some extent over time was perhaps to be expected, but new waves of eighteenth century immigrants brought their own religious fervor across the Atlantic and the nation's first major religious revival in the middle of the eighteenth century injected new vigor into American religion.

The result was that a religious people rose in rebellion against Great Britain in 1776, and that most American statesmen, when they began to form new governments at the state and national levels, shared the convictions of most of their constituents that religion was, to quote Alexis de Tocqueville's observation, "indispensable to the maintenance of republican institutions". The efforts of the Founders of the American nation to define the role of religious faith in public life and the degree to which it could be supported by public officials was not inconsistent with the revolutionary imperatives of the equality and freedom of all citizens.

This was why the BIll of Rights, the first 10 amendments to the Constitution led with Amendment one... freedom of religion and then to support that freedom of the press which was not meant the news media they meant litterally the machine to print things... like a Bible.

Then to show how important this was to the American Populace they backed it up with the second amendment realising no people on earth remain free once their right to bear arms is removed. (Go ahead try to debate me on this I have given lectures on this fact)

Ok in closing the taxation issue wasn't that they were being taxed it was they were being taxed to the gills and w/o representation in the Kings parliment, which you have to remember was there for the kings purposes in those days... and the "Americans" were still englishmen at that time and subject to Brittish law. The taxation was almost an "Oh by the way... we don't like this either".  So as you can see Religion was the main thrust of why this country became an Independent nation.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Laz I believe there are two dogs on this board GGG and GGGG. 4G has less posts and is much more aggressive in his posts than 3G, also p-mike called you the biggest windbag here so I don't know if want to defend him to vigorously. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Laz I believe there two dogs on this board GGG and GGGG. 4G has less posts and is much more aggressive in his posts than 3G, also p-mike called you the biggest windbag here so I don't know if want to defend him to vigorously."

Lol.  First, on dogg (the real one)-Wow, didn't even think of that copycat...so IF it was the copycat, my total apologies to the real O.G. dogg.  Second, LOL...yup, harley-very much aware of that, BUT see that's my point: Prairie in saying, "Oh great you just gave this board's biggest windbag reason to go on," (or close to that) Is REALLY Prairie's coy way of saying in his bone-bare & dryly-curt way, "Hey, you cr#zy ole Laz bud...You got some wild and long posts, you silly head you. We bud's FOREVER."  Yup, that's what he's actually sayin'...and I knew it allll along.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Since were being asked to refrain from discussion of Religion, and the constitution I figured I needed to actually post on the issue... to this point in my nearly 10 years of posting on here and other sites like this I don't think I have ever posted on those subjects.... Interesting though because I have taken many courses covering the constitution and the founding of America to the point where I could teach the classes...litterally I could teach them but because I actually use this knowledge in other ways I don't teach...maybe in my retirement years I will teach an AP course somewhere. Ok now that that foundation was made here is the basic truth on these subjects... 1. The Founding of America was made for one reason and one reason only... Religious freedom.  Many of the colonies that in 1776 became the United States of America were settled by men and women of deep religious convictions who in the seventeenth century crossed the Atlantic Ocean to practice their faith freely. That the religious intensity of the original settlers would diminish to some extent over time was perhaps to be expected, but new waves of eighteenth century immigrants brought their own religious fervor across the Atlantic and the nation's first major religious revival in the middle of the eighteenth century injected new vigor into American religion. The result was that a religious people rose in rebellion against Great Britain in 1776, and that most American statesmen, when they began to form new governments at the state and national levels, shared the convictions of most of their constituents that religion was, to quote Alexis de Tocqueville's observation, "indispensable to the maintenance of republican institutions". The efforts of the Founders of the American nation to define the role of religious faith in public life and the degree to which it could be supported by public officials was not inconsistent with the revolutionary imperatives of the equality and freedom of all citizens. This was why the BIll of Rights, the first 10 amendments to the Constitution led with Amendment one... freedom of religion and then to support that freedom of the press which was not meant the news media they meant litterally the machine to print things... like a Bible. Then to show how important this was to the American Populace they backed it up with the second amendment realising no people on earth remain free once their right to bear arms is removed. (Go ahead try to debate me on this I have given lectures on this fact) Ok in closing the taxation issue wasn't that they were being taxed it was they were being taxed to the gills and w/o representation in the Kings parliment, which you have to remember was there for the kings purposes in those days... and the "Americans" were still englishmen at that time and subject to Brittish law. The taxation was almost an "Oh by the way... we don't like this either".  So as you can see Religion was the main thrust of why this country became an Independent nation.
    Posted by DaBlade

+1..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

" Laz I believe there two dogs on this board GGG and GGGG. 4G has less posts and is much more aggressive in his posts than 3G, also p-mike called you the biggest windbag here so I don't know if want to defend him to vigorously ." Lol.  First, on dogg (the real one)-Wow, didn't even think of that copycat...so IF it was the copycat, my total apologies to the real O.G. dogg.  Second, LOL...yup, harley -very much aware of that, BUT see that's my point: Prairie in saying, " Oh great you just gave this board's biggest windbag reason to go on ," (or close to that) Is REALLY Prairie's coy way of saying in his bone-bare & dryly-curt way, " Hey, you cr#zy ole Laz bud...You got some wild and long posts, you silly head you. We bud's FOREVER ."  Yup, that's what he's actually sayin'...and I knew it allll along .   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Very good Laz you always see the positive....you drowning down there in all the rain?  how's the cat?....HRK  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I forgot with my long post on the subject I had a point #2 which is why I had a #1 point.. LOL

So Point #2... what does any of this have to do with Football? And as far as Tebow I think he is a great man and I am glad he has a religious foundation to help him remain ballanced in his life... but I still think he is a wasted pick if made before the middle of round 3.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Ahhh man. The Bengal's a lil' ticked, this condo's a freakin' wreck...she even ACTS like an expensive cat-Will NOT eat anyy deli chicken other than her Sara Lee. RE: the place...I am pretty good at cleaning, but there comes a point when you've neglected it for a bit and didn't care, That there's simply too much to even deal...we're talkin' set the place ablaze and walk out the door type mess (with the cat though...but that's it. Maybe my La Flor Dominicana cigars too. Gotta get a couple outfits of course, But NOTHING else. Well, the cat food, duh. Love my XBox too though...so I'll need that so the tv is obvious too then. But I'm outta here after that. I just bought a computer moniter, but here me out-I COULDN'T care less about the keyboard. I'll get a bite from the fridge to take along, sustenance is a given...but see I'm done. AFTER my radio, radio and CDs-I AM O-U-T out. It's just, see about this plant water-fountain I got for X-mas...NOPE, I don't even care about that cheezy other one, but that nice one, yea of course.)...  Steve Martin?   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

For the love of God, I ask this again - What the heck is all this discussion doing on a football forum? Take this *expletive* else where guys and go back to arguing if Pats are doing enough or not this season. Thats the kinda stuff I wake up everyday for. I wanna read posts on how Jets is getting better than Pats and how we can trade Maroney for Adrian Peterson. Where are the Mods when you need them.

Laz, seriously man, break your stuff into multiple posts. I take a coffee break in the middle of every post by you. Seriously! And use the word football somewhere in there to bait me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

In the same way that modern society trounces on the Constitution (as though their instincts and desires know better), modern science trounces on antiquity.  Ironically, the latter also build their foundation on it; plagiarising constantly...as though everything was dicovered in the past 200 years.

The further humanity strays from any understanding that is devoid of spirit (FYI: I am not pointing at relogion here), the more disease and problems it will encounter; closer it will come to annhilation.

Of course, the subject can be footbal, baseball, politics, education...doesn't matter.  The human being (comprised of body, soul, and spirit) is the starting point.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LawstSoul. Show LawstSoul's posts

a danger in pontificating on an message board.....there's always someone smarter and better educated than you.....
    Posted by pats-fan-2007

I've yet to experience this phenomenon, but I'll take your word for it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Laz, seriously man, break your stuff into multiple posts. I take a coffee break in the middle of every post by you. Seriously! And use the word football somewhere in there to bait me."

I woulda taken offense to this patsordie, but see this is precisely how adequate sarcasm is done... Take Note ALL
         It's got the poignant & clear, quick & precise humour: "Gotta take coffee breaks with your posts."
         It's NOT overtly personal, and in ANY aspect that it might even potentially be, That particular aspect gets totally watered down within an air of self-deprecation by the poster himself ("...for gods sake, bait me...please!").  Good stuff right there... 
         There's truth behind the joke: I'm aware I do some decent purely football posts (I hope), and so perhaps I should be aware that:
    a) some people are on this forum to actually become more adept at any and all these nuances found within the game of football (not really sure what this forum's main topic is though)- leading me to...
    b) maybe they read some of my actual posts ABOUT football- concluding in...
    c) maybe a forewarning might be a novel idea when I'm posting my tales on Getting Tim Tebow as my pal companion chimpanzee to believe in God because he gets clubbed in the head at the same time that I break wind...  Hmm, that's DEFINATELY something I should at least look into, even ponder the multiplying aspects of, perhaps get back to everyone with some lengthy dissertation on my final thoughts on the matter...maybe even a story.

of note:  Overall, I believe I adequately enough destroyed any and all aspects of humour by explaining it...but hey, wow-some people DO need some sort of basic outline they can follow (and I mean neither you patsordie nor my previous post on dogg/prairie).  ~Relevancy only towards those who have NEVER cracked even an id!otic joke on this forum.  IF, by the way, any poster is wondering now-If it's they, themselves.  It means, yea...probably is.

p.s. ~Harley WhoTH told you I always "look on the positive side," huh?  You talkin' to someone I know...cause I'll find 'em and beatTH outta that person that's talkin' smack about me to you. Pssh, they'll probably beat my #ss though instead. Finding them will be tough too; Could be anyone..probably IS everyone...so I hate them all. But I am gonna find the person...but they're no doubt gonna be the one who lives farthest from me, and it'll probably rain-Because it has been, so it will continue of course...forever. Pssh, my cr^ddy car that I hate will break down en route too. Man, I hate people who spout total untruths about me... 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LawstSoul. Show LawstSoul's posts

Since were being asked to refrain from discussion of Religion, and the constitution I figured I needed to actually post on the issue... to this point in my nearly 10 years of posting on here and other sites like this I don't think I have ever posted on those subjects.... Interesting though because I have taken many courses covering the constitution and the founding of America to the point where I could teach the classes...litterally I could teach them but because I actually use this knowledge in other ways I don't teach...maybe in my retirement years I will teach an AP course somewhere. Ok now that that foundation was made here is the basic truth on these subjects... 1. The Founding of America was made for one reason and one reason only... Religious freedom.  Many of the colonies that in 1776 became the United States of America were settled by men and women of deep religious convictions who in the seventeenth century crossed the Atlantic Ocean to practice their faith freely. That the religious intensity of the original settlers would diminish to some extent over time was perhaps to be expected, but new waves of eighteenth century immigrants brought their own religious fervor across the Atlantic and the nation's first major religious revival in the middle of the eighteenth century injected new vigor into American religion. The result was that a religious people rose in rebellion against Great Britain in 1776, and that most American statesmen, when they began to form new governments at the state and national levels, shared the convictions of most of their constituents that religion was, to quote Alexis de Tocqueville's observation, "indispensable to the maintenance of republican institutions". The efforts of the Founders of the American nation to define the role of religious faith in public life and the degree to which it could be supported by public officials was not inconsistent with the revolutionary imperatives of the equality and freedom of all citizens. This was why the BIll of Rights, the first 10 amendments to the Constitution led with Amendment one... freedom of religion and then to support that freedom of the press which was not meant the news media they meant litterally the machine to print things... like a Bible. Then to show how important this was to the American Populace they backed it up with the second amendment realising no people on earth remain free once their right to bear arms is removed. (Go ahead try to debate me on this I have given lectures on this fact) Ok in closing the taxation issue wasn't that they were being taxed it was they were being taxed to the gills and w/o representation in the Kings parliment, which you have to remember was there for the kings purposes in those days... and the "Americans" were still englishmen at that time and subject to Brittish law. The taxation was almost an "Oh by the way... we don't like this either".  So as you can see Religion was the main thrust of why this country became an Independent nation.
    Posted by DaBlade

Good grief! Where's Dean Wormer when we need him most?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

" Laz, seriously man, break your stuff into multiple posts. I take a coffee break in the middle of every post by you. Seriously! And use the word football somewhere in there to bait me ." I woulda taken offense to this patsordie , but see this is precisely how adequate sarcasm is done... Take Note ALL :       It's got the poignant & clear, quick & precise humour: " Gotta take coffee breaks with your posts ."      It's NOT overtly personal, and in ANY aspect that it might even potentially be, That particular aspect gets totally watered down within an air of self-deprecation by the poster himself (" ...for gods sake, bait me...please !").  Good stuff right there...       There's truth behind the joke: I'm aware I do some decent purely football posts (I hope), and so perhaps I should be aware that: a) some people are on this forum to actually become more adept at any and all these nuances found within the game of football (not really sure what this forum's main topic is though)- leading me to... b) maybe they read some of my actual posts ABOUT football- concluding in... c) maybe a forewarning might be a novel idea when I'm posting my tales on Getting Tim Tebow as my pal companion chimpanzee to believe in God because he gets clubbed in the head at the same time that I break wind...  Hmm, that's DEFINATELY something I should at least look into , even ponder the multiplying aspects of, perhaps get back to everyone with some lengthy dissertation on my final thoughts on the matter...maybe even a story. of note :  Overall, I believe I adequately enough destroyed any and all aspects of humour by explaining it...but hey, wow-some people DO need some sort of basic outline they can follow (and I mean neither you patsordie   nor my previous post on dogg / prairie ).  ~Relevancy only towards those who have NEVER cracked even an id!otic joke on this forum.  IF , by the way, any poster is wondering now-If it's they, themselves.  It means, yea...probably is. p.s. ~ Harley WhoTH told you I always " look on the positive side ," huh?  You talkin' to someone I know...cause I'll find 'em and beatTH outta that person that's talkin' smack about me to you. Pssh, they'll probably beat my #ss though instead. Finding them will be tough too; Could be anyone..probably IS everyone...so I hate them all. But I  am gonna find the person...but they're no doubt gonna be the one who lives farthest from me, and it'll probably rain-Because it has been, so it will continue of course...forever. Pssh, my cr^ddy car that I hate will break down en route too. Man, I hate people who spout total untruths about me... 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Great, that you took my post in the right sense - as it was meant. For the record, I like your posts on Pats and football (as long as I can understand it, of course Smile ) and read through them without the afore-mentioned break some times.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Laz~ just speaking from experience, you never really deride anyone even when they go after you....you have a heart of gold lol! You are superb wordsmith and you kill people without them even knowing it....don't change your approach every board needs a windbag :^)  

p.s.~ don't become arsonist it doesn't work for you...maybe extortion would be better.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"p.s.~ don't become arsonist it doesn't work for you...maybe extortion would be better."

Gotta pass...It WAS hard though, because quite honestly-I DO like hurting people who start-up with me first and without provocation...wow, I don't think I can even express the feeling I get from throwing a drunk, onary roommate who pushes you when you're trying to actually offer them some of your fresh bread for a sandwich they're makin', Into and through a glass table (as an utterly fictionalized, "For Instance").  

BUT harley with extortion, It just seems that someone's always gonna be a lil' baby tattle-tale after a relative gets a few fingers busted-up by a ball-pin...overall, makes it sorta tough to be a decent functioning worker that way, the extortionist I mean not the old lady who defaulted 7 bucks on the vig. 

Besides, this whole "1 single use of the wonderful Accelerated Rehabilitation get-outta-jail-free Card," simply ain't right.  ALL I'm sayin' is that, IF you throw 2 chairs, through 2 windows, and all during the same time-span, the action should be totally excuseable, and perhaps even negate itself entirely...because clearly, 2-2=0...1st grade math that a prosecuting lawyer has to murk-up.  In otherwords, arsonery is easier to get away with AND everyone knows that setting fires is a victimless crime.  8^)   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

If Tebow wants to tell everyone that trusting in Christ is the way to go, I got no problem with it.
    Amen
    National repentance -starting in Washington DC & and all Christian churches- on a grand scale; would do the U.S. of A.Yep  alot of good in my book. If it keeps going the way it is, we're doomed. It depends on whose side you're on

My conclusion is a simple one, In my opinion we were put here on this earth from elsewhere. Modern science has proven that the Ape race genes (DNA) were split at least 4 times by an outside source (meaning in no way course of nature, someone other than nature preformed this action) So why would it be so difficult to believe the God being was an intelligent race that ventured here and did the creation thing by splitting animal (ape) DNA and their own.  Ok, well where did they come from?

Y'all just don't get it. "freedom OF religion" these guys weren't talking
    about being able to practice their religious beliefs. They were talking about
    being able to live their life without the interference of religion in it.  Freedom OF religion is not the same as freedom FROM religion

Now see, THAT is a far, far tougher thing for me to reckon with or even deal with...It's a much easier notion for me to somehow believe THAT IF there trully IS a God, He's the same type of judgemental pr!ck that I've come across 1000 X a day from a lifetime of being weighted down by judgement after judgement, critique after critique of any and ALL aspects of me, my life, and experiences-FROM my dang, EVERYthing: Parents and Familial judgements & expectations, Peer Group judgements & expectations, Job and Occupation judgements and expectations, wow-and ANY and ALL kinds of societal & self expectations, judgements and critiques...   God being warm, kind, immediate and FOREVER caring...wow-now that's something, that's something that would be so much tougher for me to deal with or even understand...Now see, that notion is just far more terrifying to me in those aforementioned completely different self-expectating and perhaps even forgiving ways, that man...I don't even like thinkin' about it really.  Ya dig? He's hard to fathom.  But do you really wish He was just like us?  What a let down that would be!

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

James 1:27