Aaron Rodgers - Anyone else think he's a big baby?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Aaron Rodgers - Anyone else think he's incredibly arrogant?

I see him every year at a local golf event, he seems like a pretty good and cool dude.  Doesn't come across as arrogant there in front of fans.  I think you have to have some arrogance to play ball at the level they are at.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Anybody hear the Ol' Gunslinger opining recently that Rodgers "couldn't help but succeed" given the talent on that team and that he was "surprised he didn't do it sooner"?

Hilarious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

I was an arrogant running back, I was the fastest guy period. During one game I had already scored 3 tds and was looking for more. Coach called 248 me the 4 back sweep to the 8 hole. All was good til Tubby Johnson missed his block and #77 of the South Burlington team cleaned my clock. I was helped from the field and didn't return. I was on top and now I had fallen and my peers in the 3rd grade never looked at me the same and the following year I switched to defense and our team won the the Pop Warner championship.

Moral~Rodgers has his now but will get his later and glory days of an 8 year old are priceless

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DickGoezinya. Show DickGoezinya's posts

Not arrogant at all.  Seems like a good guy to me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcboyd22. Show mcboyd22's posts

I like the guy...closest thing to Brady talent in the NFL....I actually like his "championship belt" endzone celebration too....

Don't get me wrong, would love to see Big Vince legally knock him out of the Super Bowl in February...

I'm sure all NFL players are arrogant, but he doesn't strike me as a guy like Rivers that just pi$$es you off to watch...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcboyd22. Show mcboyd22's posts

One other thing...he handled the Favre thing with class...enuf said...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

He had to put up with a QB (Favre) that either wanted to throw him under a bus or wanted no part of his tutelage into the NFL. He was drafted by a franchise that is iconic in the world of football (they have fans all over the globe, like the Sox or Yankees) and the expectations were huge. Rodgers has managed to at least attain success, while, it is the team's success, he has  obviously been an important part of that success. I don't know that I put him up there with Brady (or even Bart Starr), but it is clear that he has emerged as one the best QBs in the game.  You win and your earn the right to do whatever you want including TD celebrations, dating supermodels and belittling members of the media whose football IQ does not exceed that of the people actually involved in the game. Anyone could lead the world in fist pumps and chest bumps (Rivers) not everyone wins a Super Bowl.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Aaron Rodgers - Anyone else think he's incredibly arrogant?:
    [QUOTE]Anybody hear the Ol' Gunslinger opining recently that Rodgers "couldn't help but succeed" given the talent on that team and that he was "surprised he didn't do it sooner"? Hilarious.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Favre is a piece of s***

I saw that, too.  I hope Rodgers breaks all of his records (and Manning) (and Brady) (and Brees) (and Rivers)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Not sure if he's hit the Rivers arrogance level quite yet.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Got to go along with "The Dog(gggg)" on this one, Rusty. He's an expert on the subject of arrogance...LOL!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Aaron Rodgers - Anyone else think he's a big baby?

More from Rodgers. 

Maybe its not arrogance.  Maybe the guy is just a baby. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/07/roddy-white-aaron-rodgers-fail-to-spice-up-packers-falcons/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

What the heck is your obsession with Rodgers about?  He seems fine to me . . . 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Aaron Rodgers - Anyone else think he's a big baby?:
    [QUOTE]What the heck is your obsession with Rodgers about?  He seems fine to me . . . 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

He has issues with QBs better than Manning. There are only two these days by most reckoning.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Aaron Rodgers - Anyone else think he's a big baby? : He has issues with QBs better than Manning. There are only two these days by most reckoning.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Imagine the tears if Rogers gets a second ring . . . i.e., one than you know who . . .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I've just seen him play the last couple of weeks, and he demonstrates arrogance and appears to perceive quite a bit as slights.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Sounds to me like UD is a bit frustrated! Not that I blame him...it must be hard to realize your team may not win a game all season! I remember being the same way back in the 70s when the Patriots were going 2-12. As far as Rodgers is concerned, people need to realize he was being a bit sarcastic when this incident happened. Even Brady has made snide remarks to the media after they have "slighted" him. Aaron is possibly the best in the game right now, Brady is the only other QB on that same level. If you look at all his interviews instead of dwelling on this one you'd know the guy is a professional. His little "belt" act is OK with me, it's his signature. And he's not too brazen about it, and certainly doesn't self-promote to the media. If we didn't have Tom in Foxboro Rodgers would be my next choice as a franchise QB. The guy is lighting it up, and I wouldn't be surprized to see the Pack repeat. His tiff with Roddy White is quite justified. After they embarrassed the Falcons White had to run his mouth saying they were the better team. Well, the scoreboard sure did not show it that day! UD, you need to calm down. Your Colts may be relevant again in another 10 years or so, may you live to see the day! At least Rodgers stands by his teammates and never thows them "under the bus"! I expect one day for him to be compared to guys like Montana and Brady. I also hope they do not play NE in Indy in February! With this defense he'd probably break Steve Young's Super Bowl TD record!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]Sounds to me like UD is a bit frustrated! Not that I blame him...it must be hard to realize your team may not win a game all season! I remember being the same way back in the 70s when the Patriots were going 2-12. As far as Rodgers is concerned, people need to realize he was being a bit sarcastic when this incident happened. Even Brady has made snide remarks to the media after they have "slighted" him. Aaron is possibly the best in the game right now, Brady is the only other QB on that same level. If you look at all his interviews instead of dwelling on this one you'd know the guy is a professional. His little "belt" act is OK with me, it's his signature. And he's not too brazen about it, and certainly doesn't self-promote to the media. If we didn't have Tom in Foxboro Rodgers would be my next choice as a franchise QB. The guy is lighting it up, and I wouldn't be surprized to see the Pack repeat. His tiff with Roddy White is quite justified. After they embarrassed the Falcons White had to run his mouth saying they were the better team. Well, the scoreboard sure did not show it that day! UD, you need to calm down. Your Colts may be relevant again in another 10 years or so, may you live to see the day! At least Rodgers stands by his teammates and never thows them "under the bus"! I expect one day for him to be compared to guys like Montana and Brady. I also hope they do not play NE in Indy in February! With this defense he'd probably break Steve Young's Super Bowl TD record!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

So it is said. So let it be written. So let it be done!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

[QUOTE]I've just seen him play the last couple of weeks, and he demonstrates arrogance and appears to perceive quite a bit as slights.  
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

A lot of good players show some arrogance.  To me it looks more like he is having some fun out there.  He isnt anything like Rivers, remember when Rivers was mocking Jay Cutler (crying)?  It is more like the difference from Ocho to TO, 1 is having fun while the other is being an "A".

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from eman39. Show eman39's posts

This might be the dumbest question ever asked on here. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]Until the champ gets beat, he's still the champ.
    Posted by southernpat[/QUOTE]

Hey guy, where you hail from??