Account Problems

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Account Problems

I posted this to the Red Sox board and I'll post here also in case anyone has had this issue or knows what may be causing it.

Having Account Problems

posted at 8/5/2009 9:21 AM EDT
    First: 8/5/2009
    Last: 8/5/2009
    Has anyone else had issues with there account here at BDC?

I been posting under my year old name Kmaxx.  I've noticed for a few weeks now no one was responding to me or at me.  I've posted some pretty funny stuff.  I know I can be a D!ck at times but not everyone could be ignoring me.  Could they?

While logged in everything is normal.  Hell last night I must of posted 40 times to the game thread.  Profile and log count update (1800+ posts).

I viewed Threads this morning not signed in and none of my posts as Kmaxx exist anywhere.

I am currently logged in now as my original name from a few years ago (Name was kick off but must of reset with new software - cool).

Has anyone experienced this?  Do I have a setting wrong somewhere?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Re: Account Problems

Kmax, I have experienced this.I posted for couple days here and came back and saw everything I wrote was gone. But older post were there?? weird. I updated my profile and everything seems fine since.

I also saw on the Sox board impersonators with the exact same avatar and name of the person they're trying to impersonate...how are they getting away with that?
    That's just wrong.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Thanks for the message Harley.  It's good that I got Kmax back again but I look like a newbie, oh well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

That's what happened to me under bubthegrub1. I had used that name for three years, then all of a sudden I had the exact same problem you had. Only I would see my posts appear. I changed the 1 to a 2 and have been fine since! As for the troll impersonators, that is one of Togah's (or Leon's) old tricks. He simply adds a period or space to your name and then posts insane stuff (even for him!) under "your" handle! I was "bubthegrub11". They did NEGAME with a period after the name, etc. Evidently they do not check IP addresses (or restrict the accounts to a single address) on this board. Maybe the troll(s) simply create new hotmail or aol e-mail accounts when they want to switch identities. I suppose these losers have nothing better to do with their time, since they have nowhere else they're accepted outside of mommy's basement!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

you newbie! just kidding lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Killa, I should of caught on a lot sooner especially since a long period of time when by without you calling me a moron once.  That should of been my first clue something was wrong. lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Killa, I should of caught on a lot sooner especially since a long period of time when by without you calling me a moron once.  That should of been my first clue something was wrong. lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Welcome back.....you old blue eyed newbieCool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Account Problems:
    [QUOTE]I posted this to the Red Sox board and I'll post here also in case anyone has had this issue or knows what may be causing it. Having Account Problems posted at 8/5/2009 9:21 AM EDT Kmax Posts: 9 First: 8/5/2009 Last: 8/5/2009 Has anyone else had issues with there account here at BDC? I been posting under my year old name Kmaxx.  I've noticed for a few weeks now no one was responding to me or at me.  I've posted some pretty funny stuff.  I know I can be a D!ck at times but not everyone could be ignoring me.  Could they? While logged in everything is normal.  Hell last night I must of posted 40 times to the game thread.  Profile and log count update (1800+ posts). I viewed Threads this morning not signed in and none of my posts as Kmaxx exist anywhere. I am currently logged in now as my original name from a few years ago (Name was kick off but must of reset with new software - cool). Has anyone experienced this?  Do I have a setting wrong somewhere?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
    Posted by Kmax[/QUOTE]I'm having the same problem,it's like I'm writing to myself.Ive been writing under the name of Sportsbozo1 and Sportsbozo here at boston.com and nationally but I only experience this problem here at boston.com I've been writing for years but I've noticed recently that no matter what I write I get no response!!! Either I've become droll or noone is seeing my discussions.