actually rooting for the jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: actually rooting for the jets

The Jets are starting to pi5s me off. Calm down, you're beating up on their second-string QB. You clowns didn't even lay a finger on Peyton Manning.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rob719. Show rob719's posts

Colts boards blowing up...fans are outraged! I LOVE IT!!! But you're right, ESPN will turn them into heros for doing this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Casportsfan is a dumbazz

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Sorry Peyton. No undefeated season like Brady. No 3 rings like Brady. And oreos to lick with your brother instead of a super model wife like Brady. Ssucks to be you

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

FAT LADY SINGING!!!!!   YES!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

All of a sudden, I'm cheering for the Colts. 

First I cheered for the Jets, now for the Colts? What a night!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

posted at 12/27/2009 7:02 PM EST
    First: 10/3/2008
    Last: 12/27/2009
    You guys are witnessing what the Pats SHOULD have done in 2007, but instead they were too concerned with their meaningless 16-0 title.  Too bad the Patsies are now too concerned with stats (blowouts of bad teams) and meaningless records to compete on the highest level.

We have our first Colt troll deflecting What their gutless coach is doing and turning it into a Patriot thing. Ha Ha ha.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Patriots - Team of

the Decade!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Casportsfan is a dumbazz

Agreed!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tankboytaylor. Show tankboytaylor's posts

It makes me sick rooting for the Jets but anything is better than seeing the Colts go undefeated.

Im sure Espn will be praising the Colts for pulling their starters but we all know they took the easy way out so that way when they lose in the playoffs it wont be a big as a choke if they were undefeated.

The Pats may have lost the SB but they had the balls to go for 19-0 and were one fluke play and a dropped interception from doing so.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Regular season means nothing once you've locked up playoff position.

Yeah but three rings to one certainly does.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Manning should be absolutely furious. I'd if i was him. Although I hate the Colts,  this decision really pissed me off. Why would they then sell tickets to the game? So the fans can come and watch their team give up. This is not the Browns and Raiders finishing up their 3-13 season.  Absolutely sickening.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

Hey underdogggggpoop - still can't hear ya'.  I'm betting you'll come trolling about in a few minutes, bloviating about how "smart" a move this is.  And the simple fact is, you may be right.  However, let me remind you that the Colts weren't doing so great WITH Manning in the game.  Gotta' make you feel real warm and fuzzy heading into the playoffs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcanti71. Show jcanti71's posts

The difference between BB and the Dolts, BB will "bend" the rules to win games, the Colts manufacture ways to lose them.  It was like this in the early 2000's, it's the same thing now.  Disgraceful to football, a disservice to many teams, and an embarassment to competition.  I love being a Pats fan, 18-1 and all.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPats. Show NYPats's posts

This is such bush league. It's what's to be expected from Bill Polian. I pray that the Dolts lose their first game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

posted at 12/27/2009 7:07 PM EST
    Cannot wait until pretty boy Tom plays the Chargers in S.D.  Someone please remind him to take a break from his photo shoot in the San Diego sun and show up for his teams' blowout.

Love,

CHARGERS

Ha Ha Ha

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Casportsfan....Every year you Bolts fans thump your chests as your team looks good on paper and every year you choke. Tell us why this year should be different.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Mail it In Colt's...nice job! Mercury Morris has a pipe loaded for the fans...oh yeah, he probably bought it in Indy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

You guys are witnessing what the Pats SHOULD have done in 2007, but instead they were too concerned with their meaningless 16-0 title.  Too bad the Patsies are now too concerned with stats (blowouts of bad teams) and meaningless records to compete on the highest level.

I see you've already pulled ou the excuse roladex.  The Patriots have three Super Bowls.  If you want to know how to manage a team at the end of the season look at the Patriots.  If you want meaningless records, Manning and the Colts have plenty.

You compete because you are competitive, you rest players if they are injured or hurt.  This is obvious to every team in the NFL except the Colts.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Casportsfan... being true to your colors as a hater of the Pats.  The Pats, when history was to be made, at least played to win.  As for blow outs of bad teams, what would you expect a good team to do against bad teams, struggle and win in OT?  In the end, regardless of how you may feel, given how the Saints have now lost to the lowly Bucs, is the fact that getting through an NFL season undefeated is an amazing achievement.  If the Colts did it, you will have to give them their due.  Remember, the Giants played the game of their life and got the benefit of the fluke play of the decade to keep the Pats from going 19 - 0.   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I think this decision is going to backfire on the Colts coach.  The players wanted to go for an undefeated season.  You can see Peyton is pretty upset.  I'm all for preserving our 16-0 regular season, but I can't respect this.  Caldwell better win the SB, because he's going to face a lot of fire if he doesn't.

I can't wait to see how the media responds to this.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Shenenigan;

Hey idiot, weren't the Patsies losing to the Giants the last game of the season in 2007 until the 4th quarter???  Yeah, and I'm sure they would have won that game had they pulled Brady, right?  You guys still don't get it.  Regular season means nothing once you've locked up playoff position.  If the Patsies had understood that in 2007 maybe they'd have another title.

Uhmm, Casportsfan, how do you know that this game doesn't become the undoing of the Colts? How do you know the Colts don't lose their confidence and momentum that they built from going 14-0? This can only play out for the worst, especially, since the franchise QB wanted to come back in and play.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

REXcrement's  post game  mid-field handshake comment:   "THANKS"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Hey Payton their's no I in team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

How pathetic is Casportsfan? He's ranting about the Colts when he's a fan of the Bolts. Oh well what do you expect when your team is the poster child for looks good on paper but chokes in the post season.

Your last post just proves you know nothing about football. Pats lost because of pressure? Why not just admit you're stupid and a whiner just like your Bolts