actually rooting for the jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blgrane. Show Blgrane's posts

Re: actually rooting for the jets

i hate that the dolts gave the jests a pass this week..hopefully the bengals play full on next week!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

did anyone see the lowly bucs beat the saints?now after there bye week the saints will be one and done.the saints weakness was exsposed in the cowboys game.so they are done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

That was sweet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Jets Win! I'm glad, no more talk of the Ponies going 19-0

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

The Colts players have turned on the coaching staff. The fans have turned on the team. I saw Peyton pointing to Caldwell and if you read his lips he says, " I'm going to get that Son of a Bittcch". This team is done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Next week Sunshine Sanchez is outdoors in the cold

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Thank you, thank you NY Jets, I hear a cork popping!
    -mercury

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

I don't get this decision from a coaching perspective. If they were just going to hand the game to the Jets, why use your starters at all? Plus, I thought the idea going into the playoffs was to build momentum. I would think the last thing Caldwell would want is a bunch of players who are dispirited about the loss and resentful for not being allowed to attempt to achieve 16-0.

On a different note, I just gave a small cheer for a Jets victory. I feel like I need to shower. Frown

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

CASportsfan  Lets not forget your mighty Bolts play in the worst division in the AFC

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Casportsfan you sure are a tough guy in front of you're computer.  How does this help the Colts in the Playoffs?  I guess it's just a morale boost.  I know what regular season games mean, and I'm sure any Colts fan knows how meaningless the regular season is since they always choke in the playoffs even though they rest thier players.  They might have won, they might have lost it was looking like a close game but you play to win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Harley,

With Mercury it sounds more like a baggie opening.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

Nice to see how much respect the Dolts org. has for their fan base.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcanti71. Show jcanti71's posts

Please, lived in SD for 5 years, you have exactly 7 real football fans out there.  I like the Chargers this year, they look very strong, but as always you fans are overconfident.  Being undefeated did put a lot of pressure on the Pats, and when it mounted, Brady led his team down the field for a TD in the Bowl with only a few minutes left.  Several miracle plays later, and the Giants made the plays they had to to earn that game.  It had nothing to do with pressure, outside of the great pressure the Gaints D line put on Brady.  get over yourseld and your contrived psycho babble.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

PeaceLaur - This is the type of momentum the Colts always build. Big season, early playoff exit.

Nothing new.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

Didn't Cowher say something earlier today that he didn't think the Colts would win another game this year? I could be wrong, but I thought that's what I heard. Whether he said it or not, that's my opinion now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcanti71. Show jcanti71's posts

Beating the Chargers in SD would be a tall order, to be honest, I would rather the Pats play the Colts in the second round.  That being said, the game is anything but decided until the men play.  Annoying, typical, overconfident socal fan with probably a fleeting interest in sports when the team at issue is having a nice run.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tankboytaylor. Show tankboytaylor's posts

Casportsfan.....How did the Pats wilt under pressure in 2007? they had np making it to the SB and were what 2min from winning? The Giants just had an amazing game that day that is why football is so great. The Pats Giants SB could have went either way.

imo the Colts took the easy way out im sure it wont matter shoud they win the SB but in my eyes they threw away one of the best chances to go undefeated

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

jcanti71

Your comments are spot on

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

It's time for another wild turkey, as usual Manning pukes in the clutch, Tom's still top dog!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

posted at 12/27/2009 7:25 PM EST
    First: 10/3/2008
    Last: 12/27/2009
    Jcanti71,

Please, you Pats fans always downplay that entire SB.  It was always "fluke plays" or "miracle plays" in the final 2 minutes.  You seem to forget that your team got dominated that ENTIRE game until the final 5 min.

The Giants took away everything the Pats had done the entire year.  Don't kid yourself either, Brady was off that ENTIRE game.  He led one decent drive near the end of the game, and he gets credit for that.

But get real.  There was nothing "lucky" about that superbowl.  The Pats got whipped out straight up.  They even lost the meaningless battle of statistics.  They got worked. At least if you say one team got lucky, then to support your argument, they should have dominated in the stats department.   Instead, Patsies were outgained by 100 yds I believe.

It's clear the pressure got to the Pats.  Brady missed Moss deep several times early and was off the whole game.  That's the past though, and this year the Chargers are CLEARLY a better team in every phase, and you know it. 

And how did SD do that year?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

I saw Peyton pointing to Caldwell and if you read his lips he says, " I'm going to get that Son of a Bittcch".

Did Peyton really do that?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Why coach? why did you take me out sniff sniff?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Ca "sports" fan - Yer funny. The Chargers are a very good team. The Chargers are also a team that has a history of wilting in the playoffs when they actually make them (with the exception of one year). It is nice to think they are going to do something different this year and they actually might - who knows - but it shouldn't be expected that they will. 

Do you remember what happened the last time they rode a 10 game win streak into the playoffs?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The Bolts do not scare me. 

When the Pats had a mediocre running defense in from 2005-2007, didn't the Chargers have the best RB in football? How did that play out? 

Now the Chargers have a pretty good passing game, why should I believe that the results will be any different? Brady, Moss-man and The great white Wes can score with the best of them, so bring it on Philip Rivers.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from trub63. Show trub63's posts

this is the best thing that has happened to the pats...we must keep the steelers out of the playoffs because they are dangerous...the jets are a joke of a team and hope we play them in the first game...remember who their quarterback is, mark sanchez...give me a break...this will be a worry free game....thank you colts!!!!!!!!