actually rooting for the jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: actually rooting for the jets

Oh yeah! It still belongs to the Pats.

19-0 next year? Its on my wish list.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

CAsports fan

The Chargers haven't won anything since Chester was a pup and You know it. Your mouthing off is a reflection of a complete lack of class and and a defective upbringing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

Perhaps CAsportsfan would give us an overview of the Bolt's superbowl achievements.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmadmax82. Show bmadmax82's posts

I am happy that Colts no longer have the chance at 16-0, but did they have to hand over the game in a platter with a bow on top?
    Who the frick is Painter?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 10/3/2008
    Last: 12/27/2009
    Jcanti71,

Please, you Pats fans always downplay that entire SB.  It was always "fluke plays" or "miracle plays" in the final 2 minutes.  You seem to forget that your team got dominated that ENTIRE game until the final 5 min.

The Giants took away everything the Pats had done the entire year.  Don't kid yourself either, Brady was off that ENTIRE game.  He led one decent drive near the end of the game, and he gets credit for that.

But get real.  There was nothing "lucky" about that superbowl.  The Pats got whipped out straight up.  They even lost the meaningless battle of statistics.  They got worked. At least if you say one team got lucky, then to support your argument, they should have dominated in the stats department.   Instead, Patsies were outgained by 100 yds I believe.

It's clear the pressure got to the Pats.  Brady missed Moss deep several times early and was off the whole game.  That's the past though, and this year the Chargers are CLEARLY a better team in every phase, and you know it. 

OMG. First the Jets trolls, then the Ponies trolls. Now we have Chargers trolls. I even saw some Aint's trolls here. What the frick and frack man. Don't these idiot fans teams have a website of their own. Does Casportsfan realize that Norv Turner is their coach.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

The Colts are an embarassment to sports and the warrior mentality. They pulled their pretty boy and his mates and tanked the game. Sad sad sad

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

You can't play someone in your division 1st round

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tankboytaylor. Show tankboytaylor's posts

the Chargers should make it to a Super Bowl before their fans start talkin bout how great they are ... I mean they havent been there since Stan Humpries was the qb and we know how that turned out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcanti71. Show jcanti71's posts

You can play someone in your division 1st round.  This isn't baseball.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

CASportsfan thinks his anti Pats rants make up for his team's post season chokes. Obviously the state of Calf has made large cuts in it's mental health budget for delusional sports fans

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Oops me bad.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Actually Evil2009, it all depends on the seeding. Remember in '97. The Pats played the Phins in the wild card round.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

I loved this move by the colts.  made my afternoon even better after watching the Patriots DOMINATE. 

Painter 4 Prez!!!!!!!!! 

What a gutless team.  if u dont want perfection, find a new profession. 

btw Painter made Rohan Davey look awesome. 

and for those scared of the jets, are you kidding me? this is the easiest possible match up we could ask for.  sanchez is terrible. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gianfran. Show gianfran's posts

I think that this was a smart decision. It has become increasingly obvious to a wider range of fans that the refs were coming up with bogus PI calls to help the Colts toward the end of the game when they were down. They judged that this biased crap was no longer going to stick.  Since the Colts were trailing the Jets and stood a good chance of losing without ref help, the best scenario was to pull Manning. In this way they could at least say that they lost and gave up a chance for perfection because Manning was pulled. It's just another way of the league propping up Manning given the current circumstances. IT'S STILL DISGUSTING!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcanti71. Show jcanti71's posts

I actually would love to see the Jets in the first round.  I think that is the best matchp possible for the Pats.  Pitt, Denver, Miami, Texans, Baltimore, would all be tougher matchups in my opinion.  Jets make for best trash talk the week leading up to the game as well.