afc champ in indy so what pats will win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

afc champ in indy so what pats will win

look at afc these 2 teams will meeet in jan in indy atfer that game last night does anyone feel pats cant win there? we gave the game to them fumble in end zone, 4th and 2  and still almost won...if we had 30 more sec we woulve won w a fg...im not worried bill will make up for this..in jan   and by the way on 4th and2  great call...best qb in nfl you only need 2 yrds why not and it looked like faulk had it...but hey main point is anyone fearing a retrn to indy?...not me

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Re: afc champ in indy so what pats will win

I'm with ya bro!!  Not fearing Indy in Indy at all!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoHoldingCalls. Show NoHoldingCalls's posts

In Response to afc champ in indy so what pats will win:
    [QUOTE]look at afc these 2 teams will meeet in jan in indy atfer that game last night does anyone feel pats cant win there? we gave the game to them fumble in end zone, 4th and 2  and still almost won...if we had 30 more sec we woulve won w a fg...im not worried bill will make up for this..in jan   and by the way on 4th and2  great call...best qb in nfl you only need 2 yrds why not and it looked like faulk had it...but hey main point is anyone fearing a retrn to indy?...not me
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]
    Some one else already pointed it out, but I need to echo the sentinement:  The Chargers will likely face the Colts in the playoffs before we would, and thus we will have to face the Chargers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

Yeah, because we always do so well in Indy.

As long as we are ahead by 42 points in the 4th quarter, we'd have a chance to hold on.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Forget the Chargers.... bring on the Colts.

Remeber the 2004 ALCS?  Sox swept the Angels and I think the Yankees were going into a game 5 with the Twins.  I wanted the Yankees to win because I wanted to go through them so bad!  Same thing here... I want to go back to Indy for the AFC Champ game.  You know Brady does too....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoHoldingCalls. Show NoHoldingCalls's posts

In Response to Re: afc champ in indy so what pats will win:
    [QUOTE]Forget the Chargers.... bring on the Colts. Remeber the 2004 ALCS?  Sox swept the Angels and I think the Yankees were going into a game 5 with the Twins.  I wanted the Yankees to win because I wanted to go through them so bad!  Same thing here... I want to go back to Indy for the AFC Champ game.  You know Brady does too....
    Posted by IraqSteve[/QUOTE]
    Don't get me wrong, I want to stomp them as well, but Indy can't beat the Chargers even if the Chargers are without their starting RB and starting QB.