AFC Championship... Ravens vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whodagaff. Show Whodagaff's posts

Re: AFC Championship... Ravens vs Patriots Game Thread

How many 3rd dwon and 2 yards could not the Patriots RUN THE BALL

FELGER WAS RIGHT !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

The Pat's time has come and gone.  It's over folks. You cannot live off of your reputation forever.  Excuses are for losers.  Face reality. This is a team that is being humiliated on it's home field.  The Ravens are the better team. The tougher team.  Brady is not all that great. He has been surpassed by the younger quarterbacks in the league. Belichick has been surpassed by other coaches.  This is true.  They were thoroughly out-played and out- coached on their home field tonight.  This is not going to change in the near future.  The run is over.  Do not blame the injuries. That is lame. Face the reality of it . It was a great run , but it is over.

Disagree; Brady was as good as ever this yr. That Talib injury hurt alot today; and exposed the suspect secondary even moreso. I sense Brady shall win another SB before he's done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Wait, they reviewed that fumble? Man, what a bad call.

great season up until tonight. The Ravens were just better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Bad as it sounds, Id rather lose this than lose the SB.

You would

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:

Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh...What...Are they the Williams sisters or something...

yuck ..... 

Well, Id say yuck to Serena, Venus can look pretty good. See the iphone ping pong commercial.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

The Pat's time has come and gone.  It's over folks. You cannot live off of your reputation forever.  Excuses are for losers.  Face reality. This is a team that is being humiliated on it's home field.  The Ravens are the better team. The tougher team.  Brady is not all that great. He has been surpassed by the younger quarterbacks in the league. Belichick has been surpassed by other coaches.  This is true.  They were thoroughly out-played and out- coached on their home field tonight.  This is not going to change in the near future.  The run is over.  Do not blame the injuries. That is lame. Face the reality of it . It was a great run , but it is over.

Disagree, BB and TB are right at the top of the league. Tough to win in the NFL.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

yup,  it would have been a blow out. Ravens will get blow out .

I'm not sure I really want to watch anyway, sickening the story line

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Harbaugh Bowl. Yeah...

I wonder if this will set a record for SB sideline tantrums.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

You would

Meaning exactly what? That was a dumb pointless post.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:

Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh...What...Are they the Williams sisters or something...

yuck ..... 

Well, Id say yuck to Serena, Venus can look pretty good. See the iphone ping pong commercial.....

Yeh...Agreed about Venus...and the commercial is cute, exam...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Whodagaff's comment:

It is over. Brady is done. Time for a new quarterback. Time for a new offensive coordinator.

Leon my child. It was expected you'd come slinking in.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to No-Mercy-Defence's comment:

talib a puss, welker a puss, gronk a puss.

But you, a beast, behind your keyboard, lol!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Disagree; Brady was as good as ever this yr. That Talib injury hurt alot today; and exposed the suspect secondary even moreso. I sense Brady shall win another SB before he's done.

they couldn't score points, that had nothing to do with the talib injury.  13 points wont win a superbowl. Brady was good this season, not as good as ever but he was a top 5 qb. Doing it in the playoffs is what matters and it hasn't happened in a while.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

It was a good year. Congrats to the Ravens. I think the tide really turned in Baltimore's favor when Talib went out. Everything else was just the icing on the cake.

As I posted on another discussion.. from a defensive standpoint, when Talib went out, Chung too, the Pats had no one who could challenge Boldin for the ball.  He killed them with his ability to outmuscle the Dbacks for the ball.  Both those TD catches were over shorter DBs.

It really sucks when the defense is really one person. Talib going out was huge! Pats really need to fix that in the off season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianPat. Show CanadianPat's posts

In response to elvis-surfs' comment:

In response to CanadianPat's comment:

In response to shenanigan's comment:

Pats need to get Gronk in the playoffs or find a WR.  Welker and Hern just aren't any where near the talent level teams have in the playoffs.  

I agree ... and I'll say something that will be unpopular ... I would let Welker go to FA ...IF they use the $11mm/yr to get a deep threat receiver ... like a Vincent Jackson.  I have thought this all season ...

I agree with you...let Welker walk...spend the money elsewhere...love the guy, but so it goes...

Nice to see someone agrees ... AND also it is not an indictment of Welker .. he has been a great Pat .... but he's a slot reciever who is too short and too slow and TOUGH as Nails.    His best role was as Moss's compliement .... with no Moss-like WR ... we can't afford him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

sss

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

thats pretty much how i see it too.

The run is not over. Give me a break. If Talib does not get hurt it's much closer because it was his man, Boldin, that killed them. Let Welker go, spend some money on defensive players and they will be fine if they spend the money on the right ones. The team is far from done. The Ravens won, they earned it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:

In response to No-Mercy-Defence's comment:

talib a puss, welker a puss, gronk a puss.

But you, a beast, behind your keyboard, lol!

The internet....home of little boys acting tough.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Watched the entire game using LG's 2D to 3d technology...It was cool but very, very surreal...Like they were all floating in hyperspace....Overall, the NFL playoffs were pretty dang entertaining...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Being part 49er fan, Im not feeling as bad about this as I did the SB last year. Have to root for the K kid and let him get revenge for me.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

It was a good year. Congrats to the Ravens. I think the tide really turned in Baltimore's favor when Talib went out. Everything else was just the icing on the cake.

As I posted on another discussion.. from a defensive standpoint, when Talib went out, Chung too, the Pats had no one who could challenge Boldin for the ball.  He killed them with his ability to outmuscle the Dbacks for the ball.  Both those TD catches were over shorter DBs.

It really sucks when the defense is really one person. Talib going out was huge! Pats really need to fix that in the off season.

Yeah the pathetic 13 scored points had nothing to do with it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inquirer0. Show Inquirer0's posts

Pollard, AGAIN!!!!  But not only, unfortunately!!!! :(

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Being part 49er fan, Im not feeling as bad about this as I did the SB last year. Have to root for the K kid and let him get revenge for me.

Of course you are now part 49er fan.  Bandwagoner! 

25. This post has been removed.