AFC East

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

AFC East

The Dolphins have improved a lot, they've had the best draft so far at need positions.  Dion Jordan is a monster of a pass rusher, Jamar Taylor was probably the 2nd best corner after Trufant, Will Davis is another solid corner and Dallas Thomas a good swing tackle prospect.  It's likely they still make a deal for Brandon Albert with KC which means they've shored up their biggest weaknesses.

Bills actually got two good receivers, one big and one slot in Woods and Goodwin.  Kiko Alonso is a real good inside linebacker prospect.  EJ Manuel is getting a lot of flack but he was a decent game manager and may be able to make some noise with their new weapons.

Jets still stink...

Pats still the class of the AFC East but the Phins are going to make it a challenge.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re: AFC East

In response to wozzy's comment:

The Dolphins have improved a lot, they've had the best draft so far at need positions.  Dion Jordan is a monster of a pass rusher, Jamar Taylor was probably the 2nd best corner after Trufant, Will Davis is another solid corner and Dallas Thomas a good swing tackle prospect.  It's likely they still make a deal for Brandon Albert with KC which means they've shored up their biggest weaknesses.

Bills actually got two good receivers, one big and one slot in Woods and Goodwin.  Kiko Alonso is a real good inside linebacker prospect.  EJ Manuel is getting a lot of flack but he was a decent game manager and may be able to make some noise with their new weapons.

Jets still stink...

Pats still the class of the AFC East but the Phins are going to make it a challenge.

Agree about miami..big potential.

But it will be a big project down there in Miami, getting all those parts to play well together, may take some time. Highest potential  for their defense is a really good matchup against the NE offense and to be one of the handfull of teams that can slow the NE offense down. However, don't see thier offense being able to move that much forward from last year. They may need half the season to get on track, might be too late to catch NE by then but don't count them out as a wild card.

Think EJ Manuel will need a season to find consistancy in the NFL, Buffalo will take very small step back next year.

Jets will not be as bad as everyone thinks if they can get rid of 'Chez early. This guy is an interception/fumble machine at the worst time in games, they stuck with him way too long.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

That's how I see it too. Miami is going to be a challenge, maybe playoff team. The Bills could be average but tough at home. The Jets, wow, they could end up with next years first pick and in the Johny football chase. Patriots still the best.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

One word. Brady. We got him, they DON'T.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

One word. Brady. We got him, they DON'T.

Yep,  and the gap is enormous. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

No question Miami is going all in this off season. I question the first round move/pick. Obviously highly ranked guy, but I just didn't see the need. Now they are going to end up spending a lot more money to shore up their offensive line. I know they started this off season with a ton of cap space, but they are beginning to get close to the limit. And with the new contracts kicking up in future years, they may go from acres of room to being squeezed in only a couple of years.

The thing I keep wondering about ... the QB. Everyone seems to think the Dolphins have found there savior after a pretty mediocre rookie year. What am I missing? 7 - 9 with a 76 passer rating, 12 tds 13 ints and 5 fumbles and 58% completion. And this wasn't a dreadful team - they have had a pretty good defense for a number of years - they only improved by a single win with him starting.

Not saying he is a dog, but isn't it a little early to be crowning him? NFL history is full of washed out QBs that had an similar rookie season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

There's a time and a place for shoulder injuries, and that place is the seventh round.  Too many high-contact football players never recover from a bad shoulder.  The shoulder keeps getting pounded on its torn-up part and the player gets less and less effective.  However, the Jets thought the first round was ok, twice in a row.  Mmmm...

The Fish probably reached too far for their guy.  They have 10 other defensive and 11 offensive positions to fill besides pass-rushing end, and they didn't get anyone in the second round.  Is a JAG going to play the second rounder's position?  Mmmm...

The Bills?  I don't think that their quarterback is ever going to be accurate, with good reads.  Mmmm...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Who's their QB's?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Depends of Tannehill performance.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

Like a couple have mentioned, the Patriots are so far ahead if every other team at the most important position, for all we know Mallet may even be the 2nd best QB in the division lol.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Miami is cetainly 2nd to us, but who is their Left tackle and CBs?  Plus Tann has to grow as a QB and improve, which I think he will with a few real targets to throw to.