AFC Rivals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

AFC Rivals

I couldn't imagine the Patriots losing to any team in the AFC other than the Broncos.

The Bengals and Colts seem to be getting worse and worse.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: AFC Rivals

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I couldn't imagine the Patriots losing to any team in the AFC other than the Broncos.

[/QUOTE]

I agree!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Could you have imagined losing to the Jets?  How about the three teams that you beat with a combined 8 points?  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Could you have imagined losing to the Jets?  How about the three teams that you beat with a combined 8 points?  

[/QUOTE]

Teams that are managed well, like the Patriots, get better as the year goes along. You wouldn't know about that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Lots of ups and downs this year. FYI, the Bengals lost to Cleveland (scoring 6 points) the week before they beat the Patriots

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It may be even fewer after these next 3-weeks. Its starting to feel like the good old days when we struggled to get there and then became the last standing. The NFL is truly a war of attrition with the deepest team garnering the trophy. We look well positioned today. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And your Jests should have one more loss if not for the Ref that threw the flag on the NEVER called FG penalty which cost the Pats a win--because Tom Terrific would have scored after the Jests punted to the Pats--should be an asterik next to the Jests win column? Now you and your pathetic fans need to stop crying like girls because Revis left that pathetic team! And go away -doesn't the NYPOST have a Jests forum--another pathetic--NY losers--BTW good luck with the Yankees and their signing of the Grandfather Jeter!!!  How bout that third WS title in the last 10 years for the great Boston Red Sox!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Nah, don't anyone get complacent. On any given Sunday. As long as the opposition hasn't packed it in, anything can happen. I still expect a tough game with the Browns, Bills and Ravens. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Patriots will probably lose at least 2 games the rest of the way but still win the division - probably to Panthers, and one of Broncos and Ravens.  At 12-4, they get a bye in the first round.

Red Sox 2013 World Series Champs.  Patriots 2014 Super Bowl Champs???!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nah, don't anyone get complacent. On any given Sunday. As long as the opposition hasn't packed it in, anything can happen. I still expect a tough game with the Browns, Bills and Ravens. 

[/QUOTE]

If the browns had a QB we would be looking at the AFC North favorites. I agree with you the Browns will present a difficult challenge.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Those three wins by 8 points are wins none the less.  Your point?  Does that mean if a team wins a game by 2 - 3 points is not a "real" win?  What in your mind is a "good" win?  Do you consider the way the Jets won that last game a "good" win or a "fortunate" win?

When all is said and done, if the Pats have the good fortune to win their remaining games by a couple points each, get to the SB and win that game by one point, they'll still be considered the SB champs regardless of the margin of victory. A win is a win!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Playing in a division with 2 rookie QBs and a 2nd year qb should be like shooting fish in a barrel for a team with a HoF QB and a defensive mastermind HC.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to WeDerrWEDAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Playing in a division with 2 rookie QBs and a 2nd year qb should be like shooting fish in a barrel for a team with a HoF QB and a defensive mastermind HC.

[/QUOTE]

it has been shooting fish in a barrel for 10 years...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Wow..what confidence a blowout win brings!  I prefer to take it one week at a time. Ive been dissapointed too many times in the past 5 years. Just a month ago some folks were saying this team was done and now people are looking for WHO is gonna challenge us??  Wow

How about the Cheifs or Chargers? They cant beat us? Its any given sunday. Get back to me after the cleveland game

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

This season is still going to be decided by injuries.  The contender who can field the best team in the end will win.  

Have talent, have health, have a bye and have good luck is a pretty good recipe. 

Also, the odd shape of that ball seems to change outcomes.