AFC vs. NFC, Who's Better?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

AFC vs. NFC, Who's Better?

Peeps are saying that the NFC is the stronger of the two.  What do you think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: AFC vs. NFC, Who's Better?

So far the NFC is getting the better of the AFC except for the AFC bottom feeders.

NFC record vs AFC
    week 1 4-0
    week 2 3-1 Colts over Vikings
    week 3 1-3 Titans over Lions Chiefs over Saints Bengals over Redskins
    week 4 2-0

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

These things work in cycles.  NFC is better now top to bottom.  13-4 vs AFC in '12.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I don't care so much about head-to-head records, I weigh the top dogs and see where it's at:

NFC:

SF, ATL, GB, AZ (I still believe), and I'll say ONE NFC East team...just not sure if it's PHI, NYG or DAL. So, about 5 really legit teams.

AFC:

Pats, HOU, SD, BALT

My Rankings would be:

HOU

ATL

SF

NE

GB

BALT

NFC E representative

AZ

SD

So, in all...I'd say a slight nod to the NFC, but it's pretty balanced in my opinion. The two top teams, HOU and ATL, still have a lot to prove, but until they start getting tagged with some losses, it's hard to take them off the top.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Oh, and if Wsh/RGIII win today over ATL...then add then to the NFC-E crop. That's been the best division in football for a while. 2 teams will drop off the map before season's end, and I dare not guess who.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't care so much about head-to-head records, I weigh the top dogs and see where it's at:

NFC:

SF, ATL, GB, AZ (I still believe), and I'll say ONE NFC East team...just not sure if it's PHI, NYG or DAL. So, about 5 really legit teams.

AFC:

Pats, HOU, SD, BALT

My Rankings would be:

HOU

ATL

SF

NE

GB

BALT

NFC E representative

AZ

SD

So, in all...I'd say a slight nod to the NFC, but it's pretty balanced in my opinion. The two top teams, HOU and ATL, still have a lot to prove, but until they start getting tagged with some losses, it's hard to take them off the top.

[/QUOTE]

u rank the Pats that high?  LOL. I think one could argue that the AFC East is a pretty weak division...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:

u rank the Pats that high?  LOL. I think one could argue that the AFC East is a pretty weak division...

The AFC East is a weak division but not because of the Patriots. The Patriots are as talented a team as anyone. A number 1 ranking wouldn't be that far-fetched imo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]The AFC East is a weak division but not because of the Patriots. The Patriots are as talented a team as anyone. A number 1 ranking wouldn't be that far-fetched imo.

[/QUOTE]

I dunno, mebbe still behind Houston and Baltimore. So, I'd say #3.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

we will see.  The Patriots are middling in points against. Would like to see that reduced....and keep our takeaway/turnover ratio on the postive side