After gutless exhibiton Last week Colts start Manning and Starters?????? Great Logic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

After gutless exhibiton Last week Colts start Manning and Starters?????? Great Logic

The Colts Bench their Players last week to Keep them healthy?????To rest them???
    Well, after that Gutless display that threw immortality in the trash the Colts comeback and play their Starters in week 17. A week that is absolutely meaningless after gutless gate last week. Talk about Pretzel logic, here comes another week of head scratching and ripping the Colts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: After gutless exhibiton Last week Colts start Manning and Starters?????? Great Logic

I know - according to their line of thinking, the starters should be resting this week.  I guess Polian just conceded that he might be wrong in the sense that his team needs to play to stay sharp and on top of their game.

Plus, winning is a habit - it's never good to become accustomed to losing, no matter what the circumstances are

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: After gutless exhibiton Last week Colts start Manning and Starters?????? Great Logic

Go figure Nick. The winning part is huge I think and I have no problem with the Pats playing guys that are healthy. The Only thing I know for sure is This can't be about resting guys or keeping them healthy if you're going to play them again this week. They must have some secret formula for winning in the Playoffs that nobody else knows about.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Bring it on Bills...I got the Bills getting 2 points..I knew the Colts would be Useless Today

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tankboytaylor. Show tankboytaylor's posts

just proves the Colts were afraid to go for an undefeated season

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

That's exactly correct Tank...I have been waiting all week to see if the Colts would play starters today. Their claim all week was that they wanted to rest starters and prevent injury. Those excuses are now rendered meaningless and most likely lies. It's just another knife in the back of their fans. It gives me a little chuckle and makes me glad that the Pats had the stones to go for it.