After Learning About Brady-Moss Fight.... Do You Think Brady Didn't Throw To Him On Purpose Last Week?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Re: After Learning About Brady-Moss Fight.... Do You Think Brady Didn't Throw To Him On Purpose Last Week?

The experiment with acquiring the prima-donnas is over.  It's back to basics...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Re: After Learning About Brady-Moss Fight.... Do You Think Brady Didn't Throw To Him On Purpose Last Week?

In Response to After Learning About Brady-Moss Fight.... Do You Think Brady Didn't Throw To Him On Purpose Last Week?:
    [QUOTE]I wouldn't blame Brady for not forcing balls to Moss if Moss attacked his hair cut.  Brady's hair is like that girlfriend who date but all your friends hate and give you a hard time about her and tired of listening to the attacks.   Brady loves his hair and he ain't changing it for anyone not even for The Hoodie himself.     Moss on the otherhand has a nasty beard, it probably has bed bugs in it, Brady was probably concerned some of those nasty insects living in the beard of Moss might get into Brady's golden locks and he'd have to get a buzz cut.    That said, if I was Brady and Moss and I had to be seperated, I wouldn't throw to him either.  Get the ball to Welker and Hernandez or even Danny Woodhead.   Explains a lot about that game. 
    Posted by DuncanOrange[/QUOTE]

I am not sure I would put much stock in something CC is reporting.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Do you believe evry rumor that comes out of mouths of 'reporters'?

And W T F does it matter?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Does it matter? We won in a dominant fashion in Miami, that is all I care about.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

good thing he didn't say Brady looked like justin bieber or things could've gotten really nasty

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

There was no fight. Casserly hates BB. The guy is a total Jack*ff!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: After Learning About Brady-Moss Fight.... Do You Think Brady Didn't Throw To Him On Purpose Last Week?:
    [QUOTE]There was no fight. Casserly hates BB. The guy is a total Jack*ff!!
    Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE]

Yep.

Source to Peter King on Moss-Brady report: "Someone is lying to CBS"

Earlier today, Charley Casserly of CBS reported that Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and former Patriots receiver Randy Moss went toe-to-toe before Moss was traded out of town, and that they had to be separated.

The confrontation also reportedly included a comment from Brady about Moss' facial hair and a comment from Moss about Brady's, um, cranial hair.

Peter King of NBC reports, citing two "very highly-placed sources" within the Patriots organization, that the incident did not occur.

As one source told King, "Someone is lying to CBS."

Casserly and Patriots coach Bill Belichick have a history.  Earlier this year, Casserly reported that Brady played with three broken ribs, and Belichick teed off. 

"Who's been wrong more than Charley Casserly since he left the Redskins?  His percentage is like a meteorologist," Belichick said.

"He has no relationship to this team. I'd say less than zero. Based on what? He's never at a practice, never at a game."

We have a feeling that Belichick will have more to say on the subject the next time he meets with the media.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

That Peter King has a counter story on this so quickly tells me that it is absolutely true. 

The pats don't answer sh*t to the media.  That they would allow someone to put out a rebuttal to a Casserly report tells me everything I need to know. 

Or I could be completely wrong.  Regardless, I just love that its out there - Cut your beard???  Not, "be a better teammate??  LOL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-dude. Show The-dude's posts

Back to the headline question. The answer is No. That game was way too important to be throwing a stunt like that. Brady just wants to win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Although that reporter was in fact mostly right about Brady's ribs last year, I have a hard time swallowing this story.  I can easily imagine a couple of people horsing around with each other in that manner, but certainly not getting into a heated argument and making such childish remarks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chromatic8. Show chromatic8's posts

In Response to Re: After Learning About Brady-Moss Fight.... Do You Think Brady Didn't Throw To Him On Purpose Last Week?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: After Learning About Brady-Moss Fight.... Do You Think Brady Didn't Throw To Him On Purpose Last Week? : And you think I am the problem.  Pats fans, you wonder why you get a bad rap.  D ckless Johnny is a perfect example. 
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

Can't argue with you there - his post is the most disgusting thing I've seen on this forum yet and I've seen Jets fans here.

c8

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

No more prima Donnas! Give hard working touch football players that "get it".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: After Learning About Brady-Moss Fight.... Do You Think Brady Didn't Throw To Him On Purpose Last Week? : Can't argue with you there - his post is the most disgusting thing I've seen on this forum yet and I've seen Jets fans here. c8
    Posted by chromatic8[/QUOTE]

The amazing thing is that it is still up. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

So now, instead of actualy identifying sources, we're qualifiyng them with adjectives?

"I'll see your "source close to the team" and raise you a " very highly-placed source."

Undecided

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Indylove, you are a problem.  Go chat on a Colts blog.  Why the hellll are you here?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Yeah, two grown men had a fight over facial hair and hair styles. If you, for a second, believed that story you're definitely an idiot. Didn't this seem a little too middle school pre-teen girlish to be true to you? Brady cares that much about his hair that he has already stated he doesn't want to cut because his wife likes it and Moss really cares about facial hair? 

COME ON!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from calchu7. Show calchu7's posts

I find it hard to believe that Brady and Moss got into an argument over hair.

Furthermore, I doubt Brady would've confronted Moss about his beard b/c the entire O-Line look like the seven dwarves.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"That Peter King has a counter story on this so quickly tells me that it is absolutely true."

Excellent - so whenever a counter-story comes out you believe it. You're quite a discerning reader! 

Here's a good one: who cares whether it is true or not? But that's like asking why you are here. Gonna put you on ignore again and see if that helps any.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

It's sad to say one of the great QB-WR relationships of all-time was broken up because of a problem that could have been fixed with a razor and a pair of scissors.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rezadude. Show rezadude's posts

Amen Brother!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

More lies from the NY media. Players should start spreading untruths about the NY media to other members of the meida. That would cause inner conflict among those clowns.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

It's even sadder knuckleheads believe this crap.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

The thing that strikes me here is that this is depicted as an altercation. Brady tells Moss to shave his beard and then Moss tells Brady to cut his hair because he looks like a girl. If that is an altercation then I have 3 or 4 of them every day. Charlie is really reaching on this one.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

[QUOTE]That Peter King has a counter story on this so quickly tells me that it is absolutely true.  The pats don't answer sh*t to the media.  That they would allow someone to put out a rebuttal to a Casserly report tells me everything I need to know.  Or I could be completely wrong.  Regardless, I just love that its out there - Cut your beard???  Not, "be a better teammate??  LOL.
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

Is this post a way to be right either way???  either i am really right or i could be wrong...  nitwit... who cares....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]Indylove, you are a problem.  Go chat on a Colts blog.  Why the hellll are you here?
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]
    Well, clearly if a pats fan is going to provide a stick figure picture of the hangman game and then put the word Dungy's son under it, then someone needs to be here to defend that because there was only one pats fan man enough to respond. 

Where were you?