After Learning About Brady-Moss Fight.... Do You Think Brady Didn't Throw To Him On Purpose Last Week?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: After Learning About Brady-Moss Fight.... Do You Think Brady Didn't Throw To Him On Purpose Last Week?

I think SOMETHING happened.  The Moss move happened too fast, and didn't make sense this late in the year.  Would Brady NOT throw to him on purpose?  HECK NO.  Brady would take the W however he needed it.  Was there friction?  I thought at the time that Moss would be mad.  And he for sure was doing a slow burn all year.  It is like the Patriots to get him out the door with kind words and a smile, then "leak" the truth out there so everyone knows what the deal was.  And in the long run, it's not really important.  He is gone. We move on.  I hope he LIGHTS it up against the Jets.  Then after that, I don't really care.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: After Learning About Brady-Moss Fight.... Do You Think Brady Didn't Throw To Him On Purpose Last Week?

In Response to Re: After Learning About Brady-Moss Fight.... Do You Think Brady Didn't Throw To Him On Purpose Last Week?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: After Learning About Brady-Moss Fight.... Do You Think Brady Didn't Throw To Him On Purpose Last Week? : Well, clearly if a pats fan is going to provide a stick figure picture of the hangman game and then put the word Dungy's son under it, then someone needs to be here to defend that because there was only one pats fan man enough to respond.  Where were you?
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

Calling B.S. on you for this one.  There is LOTS of REAL injustice in the world, heck, probably in your neighborhood, go self righteously fight THAT.  Not that the pic you mention isn't tasteless.  MANY things said here are tasteless, and you pick the ones YOU don't like.  The point still is, you don't belong here, and keep coming up with new LAME excuses why you need to be here, and now you say it's because you are the arbiter of good taste and defender of the bereaved?  YOU ARE FULL TO THE BRIM WITH LIQUIFIED COW MANURE.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to Re: After Learning About Brady-Moss Fight.... Do You Think Brady Didn't Throw To Him On Purpose Last Week?:
    [QUOTE]It's sad to say one of the great QB-WR relationships of all-time was broken up because of a problem that could have been fixed with a razor and a pair of scissors.
    Posted by DuncanOrange[/QUOTE]

lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

More media b.s.....they get ZERO from the Pats so they make it up as they
    go along trying to out-scoop one another with fiction.....

Laughable...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Everybody knows that mice bring babies.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Most of us in the real world call such banter, Ball Busting.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

listen to you guys......you really think they fought ? over hair no less? we have been the role model franchise for the past decade not be acting like this...........It never happened.....I say again......IT NEVER HAPPENED.....END OF STORY........END OF MOSS

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: After Learning About Brady-Moss Fight.... Do You Think Brady Didn't Throw To Him On Purpose Last Week? : And you think I am the problem.  Pats fans, you wonder why you get a bad rap.  D ckless Johnny is a perfect example. 

So he represents the majority of Pats fans?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: After Learning About Brady-Moss Fight.... Do You Think Brady Didn't Throw To Him On Purpose Last Week? : And you think I am the problem.  Pats fans, you wonder why you get a bad rap.  D ckless Johnny is a perfect example. 

You still act like a child all by yourself.  

No need to blame others for your issue.  It's all on you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hess--Jets. Show Hess--Jets's posts

Hey since Brady has the Justin Beiber look going does that mean ALL the guys in the NE area will grow there hair like a 13 year old child star?

I mean the majority of you (Lemmings=the pats fanbase)believe that the Randy Moss trade was the right move because that is what BB and Kraft want you to believe.

I don't get the horribly accenetd that live up there.Their lives shouldn't revolve around a sports team but sadly that seems to be the case here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: After Learning About Brady-Moss Fight.... Do You Think Brady Didn't Throw To Him On Purpose Last Week? : Is this post a way to be right either way???  either i am really right or i could be wrong...  nitwit... who cares....
    Posted by pjmj430[/QUOTE]

pjmj430  just basically summed up underdoggs existence on this forum. This is a classic!

That Peter King has a counter story on this so quickly tells me that it is absolutely true.  The pats don't answer sh*t to the media.  That they would allow someone to put out a rebuttal to a Casserly report tells me everything I need to know.  Or I could be completely wrong.  Regardless, I just love that its out there - Cut your beard???  Not, "be a better teammate??  LOL.
    Posted by Indylove

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]You are calling bs for what?  The pic wasn't tasteless.  It was disgusting.  A kid committed suicide, and John mocked that because of me?  Are you kidding?   This isn't cheating on your spouse or being stupid enough to carry a gun into a bar.  This is a sad death.    You are calling me out for being self-righteous, yet you asked BDC to have me banned.  You'll defend abhorrent behavior of your fellow fan, but criticize me?   Here?  Fine if you want to do it, but not for defending a sick MF's attempt at humor.  Grow up. 

Nice attempt at diversion!  I'm calling B.S. on your attempt to justify the fact that you are HERE at BDC because you need to defend Tony Dungy against this tasteless post.  I was clear that I didn't agree the post was in good taste.  BUT YOU ARE FULL OF BULL.  You are here because you would rather fight with Patriot fans than to agree with COLT fans.  I told Dottie to dump you because I firmly and totally believe this is NOT a forum for fans of other teams.  You say I should grow up.  I have criticized you for being where you don't belong, and pretending to have some superior motive.  B.S. is exactly right.  You are full of it, and full of yourself.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

[QUOTE]More media b.s.....they get ZERO from the Pats so they make it up as they go along trying to out-scoop one another with fiction..... Laughable...
    Posted by threejak[/QUOTE]

So Moss and Maroney are still Patriots and Branch is still a seahawk......Wow, can I live in your dream world? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: After Learning About Brady-Moss Fight.... Do You Think Brady Didn't Throw To Him On Purpose Last Week? : Davedsone, I agree.  Indylove comes on a Pats blog as a typical Colts troll, then she gets indignant when called out about it, and cries and whines. She's the same as the Chargers troll "boltsfan" or the Jets troll "leon".  Trolls should be banned.  This is a blog specifically for Pats' fans to discuss all things Pats related.  I don't post on Colts blogs because (1) I'm not a Colts fan, and (2) female Colts fans all weigh 300+ pounds.
    Posted by John413[/QUOTE]

So a hangman picture with "Dungy's son" as the phrase is your way of calling me out?  I am sorry you have had such a sh*tty life.  Foster Homes?