Ahhhh...Baltimore

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Ahhhh...Baltimore

I live in Richmond, VA and the two radio/sports news stations here cover the Redskins and Ravens.  The Baltimore radio personalities have been playing up the fact that Brady was looking for a roughing the passer call against Texas and complaining about the 'Brady rule' and the fact that though the penalty call wasn't made against Texas, it most certainly will get called against the Ravens, because that's the primary reason they lost the last match up with the Pats.  It's getting me geared up for next week - forget the Texans, forget the Superbowl.  Let's beat the whiners from Baltimore!!!

.....as an interesting side note: they discussed in detail the possibility that AD might either go back to the Ravens or go join back up with Rex Ryan with the Jets next season.  Either scenario seem likely?  Should we care?

Probably not, but it beats talking about Welkers knee.

Go Pats! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Ahhhh...Baltimore

LOL.

I was so annoyed with that whole thing when I went to the Ravens game the following week against the Bengals, I actually rooted for the Bengals. My friend and I keep repeating the Ray Ray mantra - "He's a man. He can be hit like any man." just like we fall back on the old "We talkin' 'bout 'practice'" monologue from AI.

Not sure if you caught it, but yesterday, Dungy actually thought the Ravens would win "if they can keep it under 10 penalties". 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

I see you're back now that the Jets are in the playoffs - they deserved it after that performance.  Should be an interesting weekend coming up!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Leon how come you only show up when the jets win? no ribbing thats an honest question.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

....didn't see it, as we didn't get the game here.....had it on Gamecast on espn.com.  I think Brady does seem to look for calls at times this year, maybe that's a natural reaction after having your knee explode, but I can understand others getting peeved by it.  I don't think that a guy playing with 3 broken ribs and a broken finger is a p.u.s.s though.......maybe at times a crybaby, but I much prefer him to our past QB's!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Of course a roughing the passer call penalty would be called against the Ravens.  They have the reputation of being THUGS and CRIMINALS not deserving of a break by the officials.  I recall the Raven's being a bunch of whiners too and they should keep their yaps shut in trying to point out Brady.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I loved it when Ray Ray complained about the hit that Quinn gave Suggs. I didn't see it and it may have been a cheap shot, but for Ray Ray to complain about a cheap shot to Suggs is just perfect irony.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

First: 1/4/2010
    Last: 1/4/2010
    Brady pointed at a guy named leon and 
    said we own you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolinagrad. Show carolinagrad's posts

http://www.bostoncriminallawyerblog.com/2008/01/new_england_patriots_wide_rece_1.html

Randy Moss is a fine citizen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

So Brady cries like a spoiled brat during the game when it counts-

Ray Ray cries like girl after the game when it is too late.

I'll put the smart money on Brady!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I like how they forgot that Flacco got the same exact roughing call in the same game.  But I guess that was different. 

Then Suggs goes for Brady's knee and complains about getting flagged.  Weeks later Quinn goes for Suggs legs and the Ravens say Quinn is dirty.  Selective memory makes good hypocrites.  If you ask the Ravens they have never committed a penalty.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zigmundo. Show zigmundo's posts

Memory can be a convenient thing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

First: 8/10/2008
    Last: 1/4/2010
    http://www.bostoncriminallawyerblog.com/2008/01/new_england_patriots_wide_rece_1.html

Randy Moss is a fine citizen.

Moss never murdered anyone though. Tell me Lewis didn't.