Albert Breer - Boring?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duc749Rider. Show Duc749Rider's posts

Albert Breer - Boring?

What say you?  ESPNboston.com is much better to read IMO.  It seems to be more about football and less about nonsense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sofla4patriots. Show sofla4patriots's posts

Re: Albert Breer - Boring?

Albie is really a drop off from Reiss...BUT even more so, not qualified for anything other than putting a tape recorder in someones face.

My issue with him is the NEGATIVE Patriot reporting...and his negative insinuations towards the Patriot fan base. He does this to attract attention.

The Pats last season may have lost some talent on defense...but the Globe dropped down off the charts with this Clown

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Reiss was great, which is the reason ESPNboston is great. I used to come to this site all the time to look up information about the Patriots. Now it's all negativity and comparisons between Manning and Jeter. Seriously? You think a NE fanbase would want to read stories comparing how great those two are? No way. We want insight on the future of the Pats and some insider reports. It's disgusting how a site that used to offer good information turned into an anti-Patriots TMZ.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I wouldn't call it Anti-Patriots but I see what you mean to a degree. Reiss is going to have a long successful career that is for sure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tamayo2431. Show tamayo2431's posts

Talking about cynical jerks, catch a glimpse of Massaroti's blog or w/e. He goes from bashing the Celtics, to bashing the Red Sox, to bashing the Bruins. Ya thats what us loyal New England/Boston fans want to read. Lighten up dude, geeez.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

"I wouldn't call it Anti-Patriots but I see what you mean to a degree. Reiss is going to have a long successful career that is for sure"

He certainly is.  Calling them Anti-Patriots is probably going a little far, but there is an awful lot of negativity here. They were posting "Moss dogging it" stories and Gasper seemed to be ripping anyone in a Pats uniform during the season. There seems to be less analysis and more jabs at the Patriots' decisions, players, and coaches. There is almost no optimism on this site anymore.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

these guys have to bash......their reporting skills are lacking.........no real good inside information or investigative reporting is being done by these guys. Reiss was great for breaking things down and explaining things. These guys are just depressing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tamayo2431. Show tamayo2431's posts

Well I love the forums on this site but for content on the NE/Boston teams I love, its better to go to ESPNBoston.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Agreed.  I've been reading the Globe for 30+ yrs and I think the current sports staff is the worst that I can remember.  You can add Gasper to the list with Breer and Mazz.  I'm also not too big on Cafardo, even though he's been here for a while.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

and it seems the globe's got a thing for this goooooob http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-weingartner/how-is-peyton-prepping-fo_b_443758.html

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Its pretty sad to think about all the putrid reporters taking up space in Boston. Breer, Mazz are "mosdef" at the top, if you even want to give them that title. I prefer dog$hit sandwhich, but thats just me. Seriously though there are some terrible "reporters" around here, the two losers mentioned above. Ryan needs a druel cup and a bib, Ive never liked Shaun. , always thought he was chit and thinks he should have his own national TV show enlightening us on everything from politics, sports and shampoo. Jerry Call, needs to be taking out back and... 
    These tampon plugs are a huge reason the two major(LOL) newspapers look like people magazine, both in size and content.