Aldon Smith Arrested For Suspicion of DUI

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Aldon Smith Arrested For Suspicion of DUI

I don't understand the fixation on other teams injuries and legal issues? What gives? Why so much giddiness over posting other teams issues? 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

to me its just one more incedent of a kid getting alkot of his own mioney and cannot manage himself. This is a team issue. However - its one more thing they ahve to deal with and who is a major player. He is very good but needs the other smith to do what he does. right now Seattle has the lead ib being the NFC suoper bowl team

Seattle

San Fan

Chicago

Atlanta

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Why do these clowns continue to drive when they've been drinking?  I always take a cab and I don't make nearly the same amount as these guys.  GET A DRIVER!  PAY HIM!  It's not that hard!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats's comment:

Why do these clowns continue to drive when they've been drinking?  I always take a cab and I don't make nearly the same amount as these guys.  GET A DRIVER!  PAY HIM!  It's not that hard!

i agree - I won't even take a sip of wine of I am driving

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

So far they have ignored the marijuana possesion charge...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats's comment:

[QUOTE]

i agree - I won't even take a sip of wine of I am driving

[/QUOTE]

Take cabs all the time! Well, admittedly I'm a drunk but still.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

The stupidity of the players continues to mystify me.

If i am not mistaken doesn't the NFL & NFLPA offer a 24/7 car service for these guys?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Another post about something not related to the Pats... Rusty's bread and butter...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I don't understand the fixation on other teams injuries and legal issues? What gives? Why so much giddiness over posting other teams issues? 

He's just jealous because the pats wanted to draft Smith and Smith can pass rush from prison better than Cunningham from the field.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

How is exposing people for not realizing any one of our negative news stories are sensationalized as compared to other organizations, a "fixation"?

It's called calling out frauds and hypocrites.

Here's a guy with a thrown out DUI, an off field gun incident and now a DUI with a crashed vehicle with limited prior coverage of the other incidents, and I am being asked why I am "fixated"?

After you and others implied BB should have had a crystal ball with Hernandez?

Hmmm.

Aren't you something, RKrap. 

No one on this board cares about Aldon Smith. Or Ryan Clady. This is a Pats board....it's not the place for injury update or criminal activities from other teams. 

The interest in Hern and Dennard is because they are Pats...ya know, this being a Pats board. 

BB didn't need a crystal ball. Hern's demise was so public that some one with a seeing eye dog could have seen it coming. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

Hernandez set to get married and with a newborn and new home was a "demise" that "someone with a seeing eye dog could have seen it coming"?

Really?

See, RKrap is a person that makes me post these threads. I love pointing out hypocrites.

NEWSFLASH: Aldon Smith had more of a record by 2012 than Hernandez did.

RKrap exposed.

Aldon Smith= immature kid who comes into some money and does some dumb things

AHern= multiple murders, multiple shootings, seen repeatedly in public with known gang members, known drug user. Team mates complaining to management about his life style. 

RKarp Exposed as some one who doesn't look at things thru homer rose colored glasses, and understands that while management does some great things here, they aren't infallible. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.