3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Alex Smith Outstanding

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yeah, sure. 1 incompletion on the night happens every game for every QB in this league. Let's not appreciate a great game by a good QB in this league.

Let's make sure we wait for the media to crown a player as great so we feel comfortable posting as such on the interwebs. lmao

You best hope Brady is sharp in January and February this year, pinkies. You best hope.

PS Hurlie - The main reason why we win so much is Bill Belichick. Not Tom Brady. Bill Belichick.  11-5 with Cassel in 2008.

Last time.

[/QUOTE]

Alex Smith wins nothing without a D

Tom Brady wins everything without a D.

Case closed!

[/QUOTE]

Tom Brady has won nothing since BB flipped the script and started investing in the offense, starting in 2007.

NOW the case is closed. Brady is 0-2 in two mediocre (at best) SBs for him. 

[/QUOTE]

What has alex Smith won, dope?  Seems Eli knocked him out too.  Brady was at least in 2 SB's, with the worst D ever to step on the field on his shoulders.

Has any body ever even played in a SB with a 31st ranked D, before?  Ever?

How many defensive draft picks in the first 2 rounds for the past 5 years, again?  Can you count that high?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Dear Rusty,

I've decided I'm going as you for Halloween tomorrow. Yeah it cost me seventy bucks on the rental, but I got my hands on the last donkey costume. I plan on going house to house telling all the parents about the scary impending doom of the uncertainty from the NFL lockout. I'll scream "it's coming, it's coming!! Don't spend any money the salary cap is so scary, watch out!!!".

Then to really freak everyone out I'll tell them that Patrick Chung is basically Troy Palumalu and the reason why we win. I'll tell them that Brady is ruining this team - then I'll stuff 52 snickers bars in my mouth and throw them all up (for the crazy/scary affect). Should be BOSS.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dear Rusty,

I've decided I'm going as you for Halloween tomorrow. Yeah it cost me seventy bucks on the rental, but I got my hands on the last donkey costume. I plan on going house to house telling all the parents about the scary impending doom of the uncertainty from the NFL lockout. I'll scream "it's coming, it's coming!! Don't spend any money the salary cap is so scary, watch out!!!".

Then to really freak everyone out I'll tell them that Patrick Chung is basically Troy Palumalu and the reason why we win. I'll tell them that Brady is ruining this team - then I'll stuff 52 snickers bars in my mouth and throw them all up (for the crazy/scary affect). Should be BOSS.

[/QUOTE]

Don't forget to scream:  "Whaaaaaa, they ban me for nothing or because I'm too smart for them,  Whaaaaaa"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Sure.   15 Brady Ballwashers hate me on the internets. Oh boy, what am I to do, Troy?  It's so devastating that the brain development of a child, at age 50+, hates me.

Devastating!

[/QUOTE]

You live in your own little world junior.

Face it. NOBODY here agrees with your Brady bashing. Even the trolls from other teams argue with you on that. That should tell you something... but it won't. You're too far gone into that weird little world you dwell in for that. And far too anal.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sure.   15 Brady Ballwashers hate me on the internets. Oh boy, what am I to do, Troy?  It's so devastating that the brain development of a child, at age 50+, hates me.

Devastating!

[/QUOTE]

You live in your own little world junior.

Face it. NOBODY here agrees with your Brady bashing. Even the trolls from other teams argue with you on that. That should tell you something... but it won't. You're too far gone into that weird little world you dwell in for that. And far too anal.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, since the SB loss, many articles have surfaced pointing to the idea that Brady just hasn't been as good in recent postseasons, so many non-Pats fans or honest, objective Pats fans do agree with me.

We just down have Brady dolls in our bedrooms.

[/QUOTE]

What you talkin' 'bout junior? You bash him all season long, not just in the postseason.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dear Rusty,

[/QUOTE]

I think you should go as yourself and just put a pink hat on your Brady doll while holding a large tool in your hand.

[/QUOTE]

Great idea junior. You could do that with your Alex Smith doll.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yeah, sure. 1 incompletion on the night happens every game for every QB in this league. Let's not appreciate a great game by a good QB in this league.

Let's make sure we wait for the media to crown a player as great so we feel comfortable posting as such on the interwebs. lmao

You best hope Brady is sharp in January and February this year, pinkies. You best hope.

PS Hurlie - The main reason why we win so much is Bill Belichick. Not Tom Brady. Bill Belichick.  11-5 with Cassel in 2008.

Last time.

[/QUOTE]

Case closed!

[/QUOTE]

Tom Brady has won nothing since BB flipped the script and started investing in the offense, starting in 2007.

[/QUOTE]

What has alex Smith won, dope?  Seems Eli knocked him out too.  Brady was at least in 2 SB's, with the worst D ever to step on the field on his shoulders.

How many defensive draft picks in the first 2 rounds for the past 5 years, again?  Can you count that high?

[/QUOTE]

Are you denying the D bailed Brady out in the AFC title game?  He said he sucked, why can't you?

We don't play in that SB without the D in the AFC Title game. Brady tried to give it away with another INT on 1st down into triple coverage, but was bailed out.

Has there ever been 3 QBs to throw for 5,000 yards in one year, and if not, why would anyone use passing yards allowed as a barometer as to what really matters (points allowed)?  That makes no sense.  Ranked by yardage is moronic considering what Goodell has going. The last 3 SB winning teams had Ds "ranked" in the bottom tier.

You'll never win this debate.  Tom Brady has 5 INTs in his last 2 home AFC title games.  Tony Romo might strive to outdo that someday, but it's nothing to be proud of. lol

PS Eli didn't knock anyone out. Do you watch any other football games except for the ones dreamy Brady plays in?   Their rookie kick returner fumbled TWICE within the SF 20 yard line.

Case closed.

If our own turnovers in the SB do not occur, we win. Very simple.

[/QUOTE]

You are such an absolute troll.  The D did NOT bail TB out in the AFC game.  They allowed the Ravens to drive down the field with time expiring.  Sterling Moore allowed a long drive and luckily redeemed himself as the Birds were about to take the lead with NO time on the clock.  In fact if I remember they allowed 2 last minute drives, as we were ahead as usual.

Is there anyone on this earth more delusional?  Or so twisted?

Did Eli beat the 9rs or not?  I'd call that knocking them out of the play-offs, wouldn't you?

Were TB's 3 SB wins turn over free?  Grow up, twisted sister!  Get over it, TB would NEVER marry a stocking troll like you.  Sicko.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Last time.

[/QUOTE]

Case closed!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you denying the D bailed Brady out in the AFC title game?  He said he sucked, why can't you?

We don't play in that SB without the D in the AFC Title game. Brady tried to give it away with another INT on 1st down into triple coverage, but was bailed out.

Has there ever been 3 QBs to throw for 5,000 yards in one year, and if not, why would anyone use passing yards allowed as a barometer as to what really matters (points allowed)?  That makes no sense.  Ranked by yardage is moronic considering what Goodell has going. The last 3 SB winning teams had Ds "ranked" in the bottom tier.

You'll never win this debate.  Tom Brady has 5 INTs in his last 2 home AFC title games.  Tony Romo might strive to outdo that someday, but it's nothing to be proud of. lol

PS Eli didn't knock anyone out. Do you watch any other football games except for the ones dreamy Brady plays in?   Their rookie kick returner fumbled TWICE within the SF 20 yard line.

Case closed.

[/QUOTE]

You are such an absolute troll.  The D did NOT bail TB out in the AFC game.  They allowed the Ravens to drive down the field with time expiring.  Sterling Moore allowed a long drive and luckily redeemed himself as the Birds were about to take the lead with NO time on the clock.  In fact if I remember they allowed 2 last minute drives, as we were ahead as usual.

Is there anyone on this earth more delusional?  Or so twisted?

Did Eli beat the 9rs or not?  I'd call that knocking them out of the play-offs, wouldn't you?  I don't care how many miracles he had in that game.  He won, Case closed!

Were TB's 3 SB wins turn over free?  Grow up, twisted sister!  Get over it, TB would NEVER marry a stocking troll like you.  Sicko.

[/QUOTE]

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Last time.

[/QUOTE]

Case closed!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Case closed.

[/QUOTE]
    Are you referring to the FG the defense blocked to win the game? Why is it so hard for you to understand why a  QB would not be as good as his best day when facing a top 5 defense?  You seem to want praise NE's D vs Joe Flacco for allowing the same points as Brady and co scored against a much better D.  Double standard much?

[/QUOTE]

Finally, this year proves the point. Baltimore's D is worse than NEs and our offense fell asleep in the second half, unable to close the game in repeated chances, which is more of an approach flaw, not a Brady flaw.

[/QUOTE]

The run game fell asleep the entire game.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Are you really using the missed chip shot to lose the game as your example of NE dominance sandwhiched between two thrashings?

No screws loose, I am referring to the FACT that they had the Lead in the 4th until the D was ready to give it up AGAIN with no time on the clock.  Did you miss that part?

Who played the tougher D?  Sure wasn't flacco or Eli or Wilson or Sanchez or any of those other future HOFs.  Twisted sister!