All aboard!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

test

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

Wilfork needed to take a whole other train cause he could not fit on the Matt Cassel express lol Wilfork is going to eat somebody!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

Ok boys and girls so the Matt Cassel train moved into New York for a quick stop over and Matt Cassel led us to the W.

It was not a pretty win but our D played very well and you could tell that the team has rallied around Cassel and have faith in him the way we do! It was his first start so give him a few more wins and he should be looking pretty good. As I have said in the past we as Patriots Nation need to continue to support Matt Cassel, he will eventually falter and lose us a game but when that happens we can not start calling for his head, he proved this week that he is the guy and that no one else is going to come in and learn our system better then him.

I have been saying for while now that Adalius Thomas needed to have an MVP type of season for us to make a deep push for the super bowl and he showed the first glimpse of that this week when he sacked Farve for a 20 yard loss. Vrable looked good and Seymore and Wilfork were having their way with that O line. We looked great on D.

SO ONCE AGAIN BOYS AND GIRLS THE MATT CASSEL TRAIN IS LEAVING! NEXT STOP MIAMI LAST STOP TAMPA! EITHER GET ON BOARD THE TRAIN OR GET THE F*CK OFF!

EMBRACE THE FAITH IN 08!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

Miami has looked soft the last two weeks, they get out to a slow start so if we can put some points on the board early this game will be an easy W for Matty boy and his Patriots. The Train is coming and Joey Porter and the Phins are standing on the tracks!

EMBRACE THE FAITH IN 08!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

It was an awesome 21 regular season game winning streak, let's give it up for our great team, that came close to two super bowls since our last regular season loss at Miami. No other team has come close to that -except the 2003-2004 Pats, who won 2 super bowls! Man this is a good team.

For everyone panicking, the train is currently stopped at Downtown Crossing, and as Tas would say, you can get the F*ck off. Everyone else, hop on board, cause the next stop is Tampa, and we're comin home with a Lombardi.

Go Cassel! Go Pats!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

Losing today sucks. We haven't lost a regular season game since the last time Miami remembered how to play football. But one regular season loss ain't gonna derail the Matt Cassel train. Next stop Tampa.

Go Cassel! Go Pats!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

I'm still on board.It's a long trip to Tampa and there's bound to be some bumps.I'm just going to hang on and enjoy the ride.
    GO PATS !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

ive always been a fan.dosent mean i wont make a realistic comment on a performance.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

[Quote]I'm in.... "Semper peratus" It's time to circle the wagons...[/Quote] Just me, as you are aware I have been a Pats fan since 1963. I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly. This team is resembling some of those bad and ugly teams. It began with the Philly game last season maturing in the SB. They will win (I Hope) more games this season but expect more of the same that you witnessed this past weekend. Hopefully KO will get the next start if not Matt Guterriz but please not Cassell. He reminds me of all the Chad Jacksons, Bethell Johnsons and others with potential but the inability to transform it to action on the field.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

Let me start guys by saying how happy i am today to see that so many of you guys are keeping your tickets to this train. So many gloom and doomers are already calling for Cassel's head just like we knew they would after his first loss. Matt Cassel does not play defense the last time i checked and if you didnt notice the D was what lost us that game. I mean unless Cassel was soppose to cover Ronnie Brown? This train was bound to hit a few unexpected stops but Matt Cassel is still the man in Foxboro and that is that, Belicheck is not going to sign someone, he is not going to make some dumb trade and he sure as hell is not going to start a rookie or a practice squad player so either get on board the matt Cassel express or get the f*ck off! but dont try and get the rest of us to jump ship just cause you dont have the heart to stick with theteam through thick and thin.

THE MATT CASSEL TRAIN IS LEAVING FOXBORO! NEXT STOP SAN FRAN LAST STOP TAMPA! EITHER GET ON BOARD OR GET THE F*CK OFF!

EMBRACE THE FAITH IN 08

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

I actually think that this TomBradyMVP2008 kid who has been trolling is worse then Leon was. At least Leon would post one or two threads and then go back to his nap time but this kid will post 10 threads all of which are obviusly not pro Pats which in turn pushes all the real threads down the board so that all you see is ten stupid anti pats threads with like one or two comments on it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

Time to move on guys. Get used to losing. In case you haven't noticed, that happens to teams every now and then in the NFL. The season isn't "over" if we lose one more game, like half the people on this board are saying. There are 14 games left and we can darn well win enough to make the playoffs, and then it's our time to shine. Next stop Tampa.

Go Cassel! Go Pats!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

The Patriots have to play well as a team; they can't rely on Brady to bail them out this year. A productive offense is based on a good offensive line, good playcalling, and timing. In the last game the Pats O got neither of these things and that has to change or this year could be very difficult for Pats fans, like myself. I still think we could see O Connell by mid-season, however something pretty extraordinary would have to happen for the Pats to win the SB. This is turning out to be another funny year in NFL. I am hoping the Pats make the playoffs and contend. It's still way to early to count any team out (except the Raiders and KC). A 10-6 season is a realistic goal. I said the 09 team could be completely different from the 07/08 team and I haven't altered that fact. The 08 and 09 drafts and offseason personel moves (sign Seymour ?) will be key to where this team lands in the future.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

Yea so because we support our team no matter what and still think we have a shot because we beleave in them that makes us no nothing fans? who didnt start watching till after we won a super bowl? you are clearly in high school or maybe college at best and your logic shows us this much, the fans that are jumping ship are the ones that dont know sh*t and are bandwagon fans the ones that boarded teh Cassel Train in week 1 are the real fans.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

Right on fbgirl!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulK3. Show PaulK3's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

The Patriots are now 20-2 in their last 22 games. Crisis time!

They have a number of problems, as the Dolphins proved. It's about the whole team. Here's the list, and what can be done during a bye week:

QB: Cassel was in his fourth year of backup. After 3 games his QB average is slightly better than the NFL average. He still needs more practice with the first team to get comfortable, and tutoring. Randy Moss needs to get on Cassel's radar.

OL: Cassel was getting pressure from only four guys all game last week. The OL needs Steve Neal back soon, maybe after week 6, maybe not. In the meantime Billy Yates needs to get better.

TE: Ben Watson probably wasn't in midseason form, just getting off the disabled list. Dave Thomas hasn't been on the field much and still can learn how to block better.

DL: What the heck was that? Great line, no excuses. Maybe everyone got the flu or something.

LB: BB is playing kids and geezers. Pierre Woods (if not injured) is still inexperienced. Mayo needs to Ketchup during the bye week.

CB: Deltha O'Neill is still wearing his "Hi, I'm Deltha" tag. He needs a bye week for practice. Some of the other guys (Meriweather, Lewis Sanders) could also use some practice, as could a few brand new backup players. Tackling?

Special teams: Slater was perfect on punt coverage except for stepping out of bounds. Take a lap, rookie.

Coaching: Here's the problem. Dean Pees was not prepared. The defensive players were in a fog with Ronnie Brown taking the direct snap. BB needs to call Pees and friends on the carpet, and they need to patch the biggest holes in 2 weeks. For that matter, Josh McDaniels needs to look at tapes and groan, and do something about the holes.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

Thats a good girl lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tuckrules. Show tuckrules's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

train.jpg train wreck picture by rich2266

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

We got two bad losses out of our system, but now we're gonna kick butt all the way to Tampa. Look out Broncos, this is the year we crush you.

Go Cassel! Go Pats!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

mp, good luck against the donks. that Tampa stuff is out of the question though.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cryochiller. Show cryochiller's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

[Quote]train.jpg train wreck picture by rich2266[/Quote]

Next stop loserville

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

I have not read through all the posts yet so i may be speaking too early but i would like to say a big "word up" lol to Jbolt and Homeless for not acting like Jets fans after their team beat us on sunday, like i said i have not read all the posts yet so i might end up taking this back lol but so far you guys have been classy about your win.