Amendola vs chung 1 on 1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Amendola vs chung 1 on 1

You're not gonna believe this. Just got an Eagles roster. The player Amendola turned around three times was Patrick Chung.

I'm not surprised..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Re: Amendola vs chung 1 on 1

If you go to website there is instant updates on

eagles and patriots skirmish.

(Bruschi) ," I think this is what they were looking for, they aint got it...they aint got it".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

LOL, Thanks for update!  Good news for D.A. Not concerned with Chung, but funny none the less.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

So, the big question is; how long will Chung be out after the injury?

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/gif_193x113_39ce6f_zps83b8ca29.gif?t=1373985234

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/gif_193x113_39ce6f_zps83b8ca29.gif?t=1373985234

Lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Matt Chatham sums things up.

@jeffphowe Alert the doggy-piling, but very few (if any) NFL safeties can cover quick off-the-ball receivers in a 1-on-1 drill.       

"Defense Wins Championships"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Matt Chatham sums things up.

@jeffphowe Alert the doggy-piling, but very few (if any) NFL safeties can cover quick off-the-ball receivers in a 1-on-1 drill.       

"Defense Wins Championships"

It's ok TC, he's off the Pats, you can stop defending his suckiness. Oh wait, that's right, you must defend BB's choice of him even though he cut him after the rookie contract was up. Got it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Chung's leg probably looked like this after being turned around 3 times by Amendola -

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

A Safety competing with a slot WR? Okay, Chung sucks and everyone not named Ed Reed sucks as well. -_-

There are 32 reasons not to throw the deep ball against the New England Patriots this season, they all end in "Because Devin McCourty will INT it".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

ESPN Boston Field Yates

Not much info but some...

PHILADELPHIA -- The Patriots joined the Eagles for the first of three practices on Tuesday, which was held across the four fields at the NovaCare Complex, located within blocks of Lincoln Financial Field, where the Eagles play their home games.

The two teams worked on their own for certain portions of practice, opening the roughly two-hour session with their customary stretching and individual position group drills.

They eventually shared the fields, working through a number of periods together, including 7-on-7, 11-on-11 and other drills for the offensive and defensive linemen. The teams also repped special-teams drills together, focusing on both punts and kickoffs (plus returns for each).

Head coach Bill Belichick mentioned during his pre-practice remarks that working with a team other than your own helps not only the young players, but veterans and coaches as well. The spirited atmosphere appeared to lend itself to a productive day for both teams.

The following Patriots were not in attendance: receivers Michael Jenkins and Mark Harrison, cornerback Ras-I Dowling, safety Nate Ebner, offensive linemen Dan Connolly, Marcus Cannon, Tyronne Green and Kevin Haslam, tight end Rob Gronkowski and defensive linemen Armond Armstead and Jermaine Cunningham.

The teams did not tackle during the practice, though they did do several drills to a "thud" (defenders wrapping up offensive players).

One scuffle took place between Patriots rookie receiver Aaron Dobson and Eagles cornerback Cary Williams, though it was quickly diffused.

Quarterback Tom Brady had one of his best days of camp, starring during both 7-on-7 and team drills.

The teams will practice together again on Wednesday.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ben Volin @BenVolin 2h

Practice over. Pretty intense session, and long -- 2:30. Great day for Amendola, Sudefeld & Thompkins, rough day for Talib & Logan Ryan

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

1 on 1 drills really favor the WR....   Chung might not have looked good but look at this:

Ben Volin @BenVolin

Desean Jackson is abusing Aqib Talib in 1 on 1 drills. Caught a button hook, slant and deep post for a TD

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

1 on 1 drills really favor the WR....   Chung might not have looked good but look at this:

Ben Volin @BenVolin

Desean Jackson is abusing Aqib Talib in 1 on 1 drills. Caught a button hook, slant and deep post for a TD

Talib's weakness is fast WRs, that's why BB put Talib on Boldin in the AFCCG instead of Smith.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

It sounds like the receivers on both teams were having their way with the dbs.

BDC translation: Brady great, Pats dbs pathetic.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

On a related note....is Tavon Wilson in danger of getting cut?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

LOL! Put a jersey on a eggplant and it will beat Chung!

This is the guy who Rusty said was intrumental in shutting down Victor Cruz in the Super Bowl. LMAO!! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

Don't know if he'll be cut this year, but according to Reiss, he's still making the same mistakes.

Second-year safety Tavon Wilson has had some struggles during training camp thus far, and it appeared as though he fell victim to a deep pass in Cover 2 on Tuesday. The completion down the right side of the field came behind both him and rookie cornerback Logan Ryan. Not knowing the coverage, it's tough to say with certainty where the breakdown occurred, but it looked like Cover 2 from afar.

Wilson's depth at safety seemed to be an issue.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Hopefully longer than D.A. (which I'm hoping is zero)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

Don't know if he'll be cut this year, but according to Reiss, he's still making the same mistakes.

Second-year safety Tavon Wilson has had some struggles during training camp thus far, and it appeared as though he fell victim to a deep pass in Cover 2 on Tuesday. The completion down the right side of the field came behind both him and rookie cornerback Logan Ryan. Not knowing the coverage, it's tough to say with certainty where the breakdown occurred, but it looked like Cover 2 from afar.

Bah, I know some love to ask if anyone thinks they are smarter than BB in drafting. Well when it comes to DB's the way things have gone I might toss my hat into that ring to pick better DB's in day 2 at least

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Imagine what Philly must be thinking right now...ok he was a high pick by Belichick, he was coached by Belichick, he played in a Super Bowl...and he covers like this? And everytime we send him in the box he comes up grabbing some part of his body in pain. Geez maybe he wasn't the free agent steal we thought?