Among the Inactives.Maroney, Faulk, Wilfork, Warren and Bodden.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Among the Inactives.Maroney, Faulk, Wilfork, Warren and Bodden.

Among the Inactives: Maroney, Faulk, Wilfork, Warren and Bodden. The Pats are certainly resting anybody with a hint of an Injury. That being said I think I have changed my position a little and wouldn't be surprised if the Starters today go deep into the game. The General tone this week would lead me to believe that the Pats are genuinely interested in winning this game but not at the expense of causing further injury to players that are already beat up.. Houston has some trouble stopping the run so look for Morris and Taylor to get some serious reps today. Taylor is definitely the guy I want to see the most. 15 carries today could do him well leading into the Playoffs.
    The general consensus at the end of the Day last Sunday was that the starters would play 1 quarter to 1 half. I'm leaning at least into 3rd quarter now. It doesn't hurt us any finishing ahead of Cincy. Stranger things have happened in the Playoffs than 1 or 2 of the top seeds going down and the next thing you know you have the big game at home.

Anybody want the starters to go all the way?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

Re: Among the Inactives.Maroney, Faulk, Wilfork, Warren and Bodden.

With 3 cracked ribs im surprised Brady isnt on the inactive list. Yes give Taylor the ball.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

We need to get Taylor tuned up for the playoffs. I'd love to see him carry the load in the playoffs. The last thing we need once the games start to count is our starting running back dancing and fumbling the ball.

Yes Maroney has gotten better- but he had nowhere to go but up. I still don't trust him in a game that matters. Besides, Taylor, if healthy, is flat out more talented. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

No Idea..Maroney was listed on friday's injury report with a knee.????????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

It was indeed an interesting list with Maroney and Faulk also on there.. Who knows with Belichik.

BTW UNderdogg, would you like to revise your LOL Post..You could tell all week they'd be playing to win this one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

ewhite - then why pull brady before the end of the half and especially before the end of the game?