Anatomy of a thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Re: Anatomy of a thread

This forum has become a joke....people who don't agree with rusty have let him know many times..and vise versa....why fill the  board with threads about rusty? I thought this was a PATRIOTS MESSAGE BOARD....not RUSTY'S MESSAGE BOARD...you guys need to learn how to ignore...or have a ticker skin...I think I'm in the minority here who is not bother by the so called TROLLS on this forum...everyone has the right to express themselves...we wont agree on everything...If rusty wants to blame Brady all the time for the pats failures let him..just move on..ignore it...You guys are acting just like him...only with a different theme....

" Don't Judge Me Untill You've Become Perfect "

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

After reading your posts guys, now I feel bad for telling rusty to get off the Bruins board and go back to the Pats' forum - no one deserves that fate.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to leonardo0110's comment:

This forum has become a joke....people who don't agree with rusty have let him know many times..and vise versa....why fill the  board with threads about rusty? I thought this was a PATRIOTS MESSAGE BOARD....not RUSTY'S MESSAGE BOARD...you guys need to learn how to ignore...or have a ticker skin...I think I'm in the minority here who is not bother by the so called TROLLS on this forum...everyone has the right to express themselves...we wont agree on everything...If rusty wants to blame Brady all the time for the pats failures let him..just move on..ignore it...You guys are acting just like him...only with a different theme....

Apparently you don't come around here very often.  If you did, you might understand what is happening here.  BTW, how to you handle a troll?  You troll'em!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Instead of banning people they should just redirect any post they make to the Revolution board.  They could use some hits over there.

What there is a Revolution forum?

Why?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to red75's comment:

After reading your posts guys, now I feel bad for telling rusty to get off the Bruins board and go back to the Pats' forum - no one deserves that fate.

Sigh, we've had to deal with him longer....  Try dealing with him for years. This offseason has just been the last thunderstorm that broke the damn. Now the flood plains are 6' deep and it might take a while to drain them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

just frustration with threads being hijacked and long time Pats fans being called ever name Rusty can think of. Hopefully this time he takes the lesson and stays away and we can have a real Pats talk again

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

So why doesn't everyone just not respond and ignore him? Seems like some of you guys can't resist trying for a put down and you get sucked in. I wouldn't call that smart.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Apparently you don't come around here very often.  If you did, you might understand what is happening here.  BTW, how to you handle a troll?  You troll'em!!

[/QUOTE]

I do come here often...I just don't post here as often......I look at the threads that are on this board..if they're informative about the PATRIOTS  I read it and some times add my 2 cents...I read most of you're post too...like the frustration you had with the pats not inking welker to a long-term deal...which was basically similar to rusty's insistence on Brady being under center more and not in the shotgun...Everyone here has the right to post whatever they want...Is your choice to read/comment on them as is also your choice to keep going at it with rusty about the same topic..what's the point? why don't you guys make the wise choice and let rusty rant all year long about the spread offense being the reason why we've lost 2 SB to the giants and Brady's poor playoff performances? You know, I know and all of us here that post or read on this forum knows that is not the real reason why we've lost...it's as simple as that..

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I do come here often...I just don't post here as often......I look at the threads that are on this board..if they're informative about the PATRIOTS  I read it and some times add my 2 cents...I read most of you're post too...like the frustration you had with the pats not inking welker to a long-term deal...which was basically similar to rusty's insistence on Brady being under center more and not in the shotgun...Everyone here has the right to post whatever they want...Is your choice to read/comment on them as is also your choice to keep going at it with rusty about the same topic..what's the point? why don't you guys make the wise choice and let rusty rant all year long about the spread offense being the reason why we've lost 2 SB to the giants and Brady's poor playoff performances? You know, I know and all of us here that post or read on this forum knows that is not the real reason why we've lost...it's as simple as that..

this is weak and equates to blaming the victim...what gives him the right to hijack every thread he touches? what gives him the right to call people names? what gives him the right to judge people and make disparaging comments about everything and anything about them? what gives ONE person the right to ruin anything for the rest? nwhy does the onus fall on the others do ignore and placate and deal with his abuse? wise up and grow a pair

amazing the amount of slack people cut this idiot, including you, instead of saying enough is enough....

ban the idiot permanently and 80-90% of ALL the bs goes with him

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]

this is weak and equates to blaming the victim...what gives him the right to hijack every thread he touches? what gives him the right to call people names? what gives him the right to judge people and make disparaging comments about everything and anything about them? what gives ONE person the right to ruin anything for the rest? nwhy does the onus fall on the others do ignore and placate and deal with his abuse? wise up and grow a pair

amazing the amount of slack people cut this idiot, including you, instead of saying enough is enough....

[/QUOTE]

It says more about us that continue to let someone who you don't know over an internet board get under your skin...It's like fighting with a 10 years old because he called you old fart...it's pointless...I bet if you and everyone here that has a problem with him ignore all of his 12+ accounts and counting it won't ruin any thread...the mods here don't have the power to ban him permanently or block his IP adress...so it's up to you guys to ignore him completely....two wrongs doesn't make a right....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

It says more about us that continue to let someone who you don't know over an internet board get under your skin...It's like fighting with a 10 years old because he called you old fart...it's pointless...I bet if you and everyone here that has a problem with him ignore all of his 12+ accounts and counting it won't ruin any thread...the mods here don't have the power to ban him permanently or block his IP adress...so it's up to you guys to ignore him completely....two wrongs doesn't make a right....

well i can unerstand ur practicality and even admire your high road approach a bit but i still say it isn't a matter of him getting under our skin as the fact that he is the problem and has no right to do what he does and the idea that it's up to us -whom he denigrates and ruins the whole thing for- to take action rather than him being dealt with is kind of ridiculous

again it's like instaed of standing up to the bully and taking care of him you tell the victims just take a different way home or "avoid" him...nonsense

also, now it says more about us? somehow this is all rusty and yet that's two things you put on the rest of us...think about it: he does what he does but WE have to ignore and WE are "stooping" to his level!

i dunno man...hope if I am ever mugged you aint on the jury!

"well your honor he could have just given the mugger his money or walked down a different street that day..."

come on leonardo!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yeah, great idea. Next up perm-ban the pious idiots addicted to the abuse button, who are the source of their own form of bs around here

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

well i can unerstand ur practicality and even admire your high road approach a bit but i still say it isn't a matter of him getting under our skin as the fact that he is the problem and has no right to do what he does and the idea that it's up to us -whom he denigrates and ruins the whole thing for- to take action rather than him being dealt with is kind of ridiculous

again it's like instaed of standing up to the bully and taking care of him you tell the victims just take a different way home or "avoid" him...nonsense

also, now it says more about us? somehow this is all rusty and yet that's two things you put on the rest of us...think about it: he does what he does but WE have to ignore and WE are "stooping" to his level!

"well your honor he could have just given the mugger his money or walked down a different street that day..."

come on leonardo!!

Ignoring Rusty here is the same as standing up to the bully..what else can you do? How many times have you voiced your dislike of rusty? countless times I bet...and he just keeps coming back...what have the mods here have done? ban one of his many accounts...he comes with a new one..and everyone knows is him...what's left to do? and the best way to stand up to this cyber bully..is to ignore/block him...and that's something for the looks of it that is very hard for many of you to do....The mods put the feature there for circumstances like this...don't like a person..block him...make use of it...oh and this is a PATRIOTS MESSAGE BOARD...why are you here so often? and for so long.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

come on leonardo!!

Ignoring Rusty here is the same as standing up to the bully..what else can you do? How many times have you voiced your dislike of rusty? countless times I bet...and he just keeps coming back...what have the mods here have done? ban one of his many accounts...he comes with a new one..and everyone knows is him...what's left to do? and the best way to stand up to this cyber bully..is to ignore/block him...and that's something for the looks of it that is very hard for many of you to do....The mods put the feature there for circumstances like this...don't like a person..block him...make use of it...oh and this is a PATRIOTS MESSAGE BOARD...why are you here so often? and for so long.....

well when u put it like this i guess u r right...but u see rusty is that type that screams for a good come-uppance you know?

alas the vagaries of life on a football forum in June! Cry

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

Yeah, great idea. Next up perm-ban the pious idiots addicted to the abuse button, who are the source of their own form of bs around here

now now achy breaky...lets put our little tete-a-tete in the rearview mirror ok?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This is always what happens to Rusty when he trolls the Pats and Bruins forums.

When will he ever learn?

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to teegee's comment:

So why doesn't everyone just not respond and ignore him? Seems like some of you guys can't resist trying for a put down and you get sucked in. I wouldn't call that smart.

Man, if we could just get everyone who posts here to put him on ignore, problem solved.  But not everyone will do it and then we end up seeing the garbage he posts because it gets quoted in other peoples post. 

I'm sorry, but I have a problem with people like Rusty who treats others the way he does.  It's uncalled for on a forum.  He posts lies, the bashing of others, the putdowns, the name calling, I just don't like people like that.  He is the only one here like that.  He is a bully and he tries to force his opinion on others.  When I was a kid I always stuck up for kids who got bullied.  I never liked bully's and I guess that has never changed with me.  LOL! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to teegee's comment:

Man, if we could just get everyone who posts here to put him on ignore, problem solved.  But not everyone will do it and then we end up seeing the garbage he posts because it gets quoted in other peoples post. 

I'm sorry, but I have a problem with people like Rusty who treats others the way he does.  It's uncalled for on a forum.  He posts lies, the bashing of others, the putdowns, the name calling, I just don't like people like that.  He is the only one here like that.  He is a bully and he tries to force his opinion on others.  When I was a kid I always stuck up for kids who got bullied.  I never liked bully's and I guess that has never changed with me.  LOL! 

DING DING DING DING!

we have a winner folks!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

now now achy breaky...lets put our little tete-a-tete in the rearview mirror ok?

Snitchie the Giants Fan
    The Garden State Stoolie
    Sneaky the Weasel

If you ever think about changing your name again, feel free to use any of the above. Youre welcome to them

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

C'mon guys, Rusty is off of here for right now, we can all get along now.

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

C'mon guys, Rusty is off of here for right now, we can all get along now.

Photobucket

i agree tfb!...and i too feel that lifting of the Black Cloud  :  )

achy and jri are fixated on this silly idea i got jri banned by reporting him when i did no such thing ever-i challenged him to prove it (as he said he could but) but once i did that he high-tailed it and now they both childishly call me names and accuse me of something without any proof...pathetic really

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Really, really simple. 

Start and "Ignore Rusty Pact" thread.

Get people to sign by posting to the thread if they want to. 

Bump the thread so it stays up for weeks. 

Do not break the pact under any circumstances. 

I've seen this work on a camera forum years ago. There was one recalcitrant fan of another camera brand who wouldn't stop arguing in every single thread about how his format was better. It went on for two years until everyone put the guy on ignore after a pact thread.

It worked. People like that NEED someone to argue with ... if everyone stops arguing with them they go away. It's not about football ... it's about them satisfying some social urge. So deny that .... they go away.

If even the mahority of regular posters here put him on ignore, poof, he goes away at least in effect.

I've had him on ignore for a year at the longest. It's tough because he gets booted so often, then occaisonally you'll see something and respond. 

Someone start the thread. I'll respond and sign. 

blog post photo