AND THE NFL IS PRO PATRIOTS - SURE THEY ARE!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from burdge1. Show burdge1's posts

AND THE NFL IS PRO PATRIOTS - SURE THEY ARE!!!!

The NFL has punished New England Patriots defensive lineman Mike Wright.

Wright was fined $5,000 for a roughing the passer penalty during a 27-21 win over the Baltimore Ravens where he hit quarterback Joe Flacco n the helmet.

Wright told the Boston Herald it was unintentional and he plans to appeal the fine.

“It’s just tough to swallow,” Wright said. “I’m just out there trying to get a big guy down. For it to be called so tightly right now, it’s hard. Guys aren’t playing the way they want to play.

"In my second sack, I was thinking, that’s why I kept him up. I’m not risking another penalty. We’re not out there trying to hurt those guys.”

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: AND THE NFL IS PRO PATRIOTS - SURE THEY ARE!!!!

They are out to get ya!!!  If they can't make ya lose, they'll steal your money.  Everyone hates the Patriots including the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and the Boogey Man. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmartins16. Show bmartins16's posts

In Response to Re: AND THE NFL IS PRO PATRIOTS - SURE THEY ARE!!!!:
    [QUOTE]They are out to get ya!!!  If they can't make ya lose, they'll steal your money.  Everyone hates the Patriots including the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and the Boogey Man. 
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Kind of like your bias for the Colts.  Tell me, did you jaw hurt this morning after you work up next to Manning?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from softserve. Show softserve's posts

burdge1, your whine is unwarranted, plenty of fines are being handed out to alot of teams, players and coaches. If anything Brady along with Favre and the Mannings are being protected...they are the NFLs cash cows.

Bengals:
    Chad Ochocinco - $5k - Felonious chinstrap. (Thanks Nodoze!)

Cardinals:
    Adrian Wilson - $10k - Struck a defenseless Vernon Davis.

Chargers:
    Philip Rivers - $7.5k - Taunting (WHAT A SHOCK).

Cowboys:
    Jerry Jones - $100k for discussing CBA related information
    Flozell Adams - $5k unnecessary roughness for hitting someone in the "head area"
    Gerald Sensabaugh - $5k Horsecollar on the Cadillac

Eagles:
    Desean Jackson, Brent Celek & 4 others fined $10k each for a TD celebration 

Giants:
    Corey Webster - $5k - Fighting with Santana Moss

Jets: $75k,
    Mangini $25k, Tannenbaum $25k - Failing to write Favre enough times on promotional material.

Patriots:
    Adalius Thomas $5k - Hugging Trent Edwards for far too long.

Rams:
    Richie Incognito - $12.5k - Double dipping late hit personal fouls
    Stephen Jackson - $5k - Late hit on Aaron Curry

Redskins:
    Santana Moss - $5k - Fighting with Corey Webster.

Seahawks:
    Aaron Curry - $5k diving at Jason Smith's knees after a play.

Texans:
    Dunta Robinson - $25k - Non-regulation sharpie markings on his ankle tape, how dare he.

Vikings:
    Brett Favre - $10k - crackback on Eugene Wilson

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from burdge1. Show burdge1's posts

The point is every OTHER team says the Pats get preferential treatment from the NFL.  This is just to prove that is NOT the case - nothing more nothing less.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from softserve. Show softserve's posts

[QUOTE]The point is every OTHER team says the Pats get preferential treatment from the NFL.  This is just to prove that is NOT the case - nothing more nothing less.
    Posted by burdge1[/QUOTE]

understood

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Who cares what other fans think.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

It seemed like it was an accident....just like when Suggs dove into Brady's legs.....But I don't recall Suggs getting fined.....Hmmm....Strange how that works.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

HEY LEON... Brady was hit in the helmet as well and no fine was handed down... OH yeah and when it comes to complaining and whining you are a true champion. Meatball!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DYBLITZ. Show DYBLITZ's posts

The Patriots had 2 "roughing the passer" calls against them when they played the Bills and it didn't get blown out of proportion like it has since it happened to the Ravens. Kind of shows you who the real professionals are in this league!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

The Falcons were diving at Bradys knee all day two weeks ago and they didnt do a thing about it. So its varies from week to week

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from softserve. Show softserve's posts

[QUOTE]The Falcons were diving at Bradys knee all day two weeks ago and they didnt do a thing about it. So its varies from week to week
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

It would seem that it does, must be the officiating crews.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobCr. Show BobCr's posts

It's one thing when the fans whine.   "The Patriots run up the score."  "BB is a sore loser."  "The Patriots are cheaters."  And now this season we get to hear how the officials are favoring them.   I actually like to hear all of this personally.  To me every time the Patriots win it's like shaking the cage of a mad dog. They can bark all they want to, but there's nothing they can do about it--and it's just a matter of time before they're put down, too.  However, I think when the coaches or players complain, they're showing a total lack of class.  Ray Lewis is a terrific football player, but emotionally he's on the same level as a kid in kindergarden.  If Harbaugh ever looses his job, he'd make an excellent prison guard.  The Ravens lost. Get over it and worry about Cincinnati.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfan33928. Show soxfan33928's posts

[QUOTE]They are out to get ya!!!  If they can't make ya lose, they'll steal your money.  Everyone hates the Patriots including the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and the Boogey Man. 

Jack**S!

More garbage from Mr. Waste Management.  Every time you open your pie hole something really unfulfilling comes out.  BTW, is underdogg just a nickname or a preference?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AND THE NFL IS PRO PATRIOTS - SURE THEY ARE!!!! : Jack**S! More garbage from Mr. Waste Management.  Every time you open your pie hole something really unfulfilling comes out.  BTW, is underdogg just a nickname or a preference?
    Posted by soxfan33928[/QUOTE]

I'm happy to hear all the other fans complaining about the Pats. That means we're still kicking @ss..How much you wanna bet if we make it back to the Super Bowl they will still be doing Spygate stories. A lot of people forget, but when the Celtics were on top of the world for all those years they got the same treatment from everyone around the country that the Pats are getting right now. I love it. I'm a huge Nebraska fan too and we got the same thing back in the 90's when we got 3 national Championships. Bottom line with me is two things. Holding up my index finger for #1 and holding up my middle finger for everyone who doesn't like it.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon1774. Show Leon1774's posts

Wah wah wah-Everybody is against the pats

You sound like a bunch of whiners.It's a fact you really do.Shouldn't you be worried about Denver???Is it that you people are so used to hearing yourselves complain you can't help yourselves??

You would't believe what's going on in the sawx forum!sox fans are complaining and blaming everybody from the umps ,players ,Francona,players,ball boys, etc.
    You would think they were pats fans after the Jets took the pats to school in week 2!........wait a minute...LOL at my horribly accented neighbors from the North.

Y'all gnaw on that and get back to me when you can!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

If the haters are not hating on the Pats then we are doing something wrong

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

[QUOTE]The point is every OTHER team says the Pats get preferential treatment from the NFL.  This is just to prove that is NOT the case - nothing more nothing less.
    Posted by burdge1[/QUOTE]

I think this calls for a "get over yourself".  THe rest of the league isn't sitting around stewing about the Pats.  This is a very myopic attitude. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AND THE NFL IS PRO PATRIOTS - SURE THEY ARE!!!! : Jack**S! More garbage from Mr. Waste Management.  Every time you open your pie hole something really unfulfilling comes out.  BTW, is underdogg just a nickname or a preference?
    Posted by soxfan33928[/QUOTE]
    What's up exclamation point?  You need to think a little more before you write. Sometimes your attempts at clever retorts (like here) don't really work.  I'd explain but for what purpose?  Anyway, please feel free to continue to call me Mr. Waste Management.  I like it and think it fits, especially where you are concerned. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AND THE NFL IS PRO PATRIOTS - SURE THEY ARE!!!! : I think this calls for a "get over yourself".  THe rest of the league isn't sitting around stewing about the Pats.  This is a very myopic attitude. 
    Posted by Calmy[/QUOTE]

Nobody sits around stewing about the Patriots however if you listen to Interviews on NFL radio or ESPN the team that is the most hated around the league is the Pats. It comes mostly from the players on competitive teams or their fans. We play 16 games and already 3 out of the first 4 weeks we have been called out either before or after the game. T.O. for the Bills. Ryan and Roades plus others for the Jets. Ray Lewis before and after the game( No surprise). I can't wait to hear from Joey Porter about what cheating losers we are. These are facts and this doesn't happen to any other team in the NFL on a regular basis. That's all anyone is saying. It doesn't bother me. The good teams hate losing to us and I don't blame them.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

This has nothing to do with this exact argument, BUT let me ask you.

Why can an offensive player put a FULL PALM under a defender's facemask and push his head back and away from his body - "The Stiff Arm" - and that be perfectly legal, but a defender scrapes an offensive player's facemask with a fingernail and it's 15 yards?  "Illegal Hands to the Face" anyone???

Sorry to be semi-off topic, but really, what's the deal?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Another comment from the bigger scumsucking cockroach on this board.

25. This post has been removed.