AND THE NFL IS PRO PATRIOTS - SURE THEY ARE!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Re: AND THE NFL IS PRO PATRIOTS - SURE THEY ARE!!!!

In Response to Re: AND THE NFL IS PRO PATRIOTS - SURE THEY ARE!!!!:
    [QUOTE]They are out to get ya!!!  If they can't make ya lose, they'll steal your money.  Everyone hates the Patriots including the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and the Boogey Man. 
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Geez I almost forgot!  It's a long w/e grammar school let out early in advance of the Columbus Day Holiday.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Can this board go a week without somone raising the issue of bias by either the media, the refs or the commish?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AND THE NFL IS PRO PATRIOTS - SURE THEY ARE!!!! : Geez I almost forgot!  It's a long w/e grammar school let out early in advance of the Columbus Day Holiday.
    Posted by threejak[/QUOTE]

It looks like you were playing hookie yourself.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AND THE NFL IS PRO PATRIOTS - SURE THEY ARE!!!! : Another comment from the bigger scumsucking cockroach on this board.
    Posted by crono420[/QUOTE]

No, that title belongs to someone who goes by LEON.  A patheltic, lonely little man.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AND THE NFL IS PRO PATRIOTS - SURE THEY ARE!!!! : What's up exclamation point?  You need to think a little more before you write. Sometimes your attempts at clever retorts (like here) don't really work.  I'd explain but for what purpose?  Anyway, please feel free to continue to call me Mr. Waste Management.  I like it and think it fits, especially where you are concerned. 

Hmmm... See how Dogg cleverly goes on the attack and avoids answering the burning question; "is underdogg just a nickname or a preference"?  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Folks, my initial comments were sarcasm.  I know some got it, but I didn't realize there were so many adults (you are adults, right?) that still believed in the easter bunny and the tooth fairy. 

Alf - suxfun does not deserve an answer to any of his questions.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfan33928. Show soxfan33928's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AND THE NFL IS PRO PATRIOTS - SURE THEY ARE!!!! : What's up exclamation point?  You need to think a little more before you write. Sometimes your attempts at clever retorts (like here) don't really work.  I'd explain but for what purpose?  Anyway, please feel free to continue to call me Mr. Waste Management.  I like it and think it fits, especially where you are concerned. 

Not sure why a Colts fan from IN would want to spend his time on a Boston based fan board if all he is going to do is ridicule and mock people for writing about their views.  All one has to do is look at your half wit comments to see that they are usually derogatory or inflammatory (not all but most).  If you don't like us or our teams then stop posting.  Since you've posted something like 3,000 times, it is obvious that you live vicariously through individuals with passion and more fulfilled lives.  That is totally cool, but just admit it and then we can all be friends.  We can hug it out.  Otherwise, take your Mid-west inferiority complex and exit stage left.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfan33928. Show soxfan33928's posts

[QUOTE]Well suxfun, I ridicule you because you have demonstrated you are nothing more than an idiot.  Rather than argue a point (which is fun) you choose to attack me and my character.  Maybe you don't have the capacity to argue so engage childish character assassinations.  Whatever it is, its no skin off my back.  Don't think, now that you are showing a small amount of humanity that you are now excused from treating me as you have.  I don't go away.  And don't think that because you are a pats fan that has been on this board for a month, that you somehow have some ownership to it.  If you would just choose to grow up a little and engage in the banter for the fun of it, then we will be ok.  Otherwise, take your suxfun moniker and go play hide the sausage with your provincetown buddies.

Looks like I struck a nerve there big boy.  The truth hurts doesn't it?  Your biggoted comments are not welcome and I no longer have any use for you.
    Enjoy the rest of your sad and lonely existence on this planet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

We're also the second-most penalized team in the league, both in terms of yardage and quantity of penalties... hmmmm Patriots bias my @*$*$

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AND THE NFL IS PRO PATRIOTS - SURE THEY ARE!!!! : Looks like I struck a nerve there big boy.  The truth hurts doesn't it?  Your biggoted comments are not welcome and I no longer have any use for you. Enjoy the rest of your sad and lonely existence on this planet.
    Posted by soxfan33928[/QUOTE]
    Did I say something wrong? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

First I can't believe a penalty was ever warranted for wrights hitting Flacco, he was barely two yards from Flacco, running full speed when Flacco released the ball. No one could have avoided the sack, going at full speed, and I believe Wright when he said it was unintentional.

Also the whining and complaints coming from the Raven's camp and thier coach show how unprofessional they are.

Meanwhile there were a few obvious hits on Brady in the Ravens game that penalties should have been call on, as well as a few in other games. This whining by fans in other towns about the Pats getting preferential treating is just that "whining" and jealousy. When the Cowboys were referred to as "America's Team" they were treated by fans around the league the same way. Fans of other teams loathed the Cowboys because they were on or near the top for a long time.

Hetchinspete.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]First I can't believe a penalty was ever warranted for wrights hitting Flacco, he was barely two yards from Flacco, running full speed when Flacco released the ball. No one could have avoided the sack, going at full speed, and I believe Wright when he said it was unintentional. Also the whining and complaints coming from the Raven's camp and thier coach show how unprofessional they are. Meanwhile there were a few obvious hits on Brady in the Ravens game that penalties should have been call on, as well as a few in other games. This whining by fans in other towns about the Pats getting preferential treating is just that "whining" and jealousy. When the Cowboys were referred to as "America's Team" they were treated by fans around the league the same way. Fans of other teams loathed the Cowboys because they were on or near the top for a long time. Hetchinspete.     
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

That is because you obviously don't know why they flagged Wright. It had nothing to do with his speed or distance from the QB. It is because his hand hits Flacco's facemask. Yes, it looks like it slipped as Wright was grabbing Flacco's shoulder, but intent isn't part of the penalty. It has been called relatively consistently for several years now. 

I agree about the professionalism of the Ravens. If they focused on winning instead of how they are getting screwed by the man, they might just win more.

I believe the Cowboy's are still known as America's Team.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.