And we do it again!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

And we do it again!

And so it starts, we just traded down in the 2nd round.....why! There are good player on the board just make a pick for Christ sake. Im sure it will work out but it is so frustrating to sit here and wait and then have them trade down.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: And we do it again!

there is alot of depth in this draft

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

I always thought that the drafts main purpose was to try to improve your team.
    It does not matter if you can turn 4 low draft picks into 8 high picks.
    If a high pick makes special teams you feel you got value. This is the mentality of a gambler having withdrawals and is completely out of control.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

I think we're having a pretty good draft so far. I don't care what anyone says, we needed another CB and the fact that he's also a stud on special teams makes him even better. They traded up to fill their TE need...

And now they traded down 11 spots and added another 3rd rounder. Can't complain about the way things are going right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Dude we now have 2 #2s and 2 #3s left in a very deep draft.  This is great moving of picks, so far A+++  watch for Te'O in the 3rd and Ben Tate or Andre Roberts WR

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: And we do it again!:
    I always thought that the drafts main purpose was to try to improve your team. It does not matter if you can turn 4 low draft picks into 8 high picks. If a high pick makes special teams you feel you got value. This is the mentality of a gambler having withdrawals and is completely out of control.
    Posted by viewer222

I always thought that a fan's main purpose was to shut the f*ck up and let the coach do his job.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

Y....A....W....N. Let me know when the pats decide to do something.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

there goes toby.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nightrider495. Show nightrider495's posts

there is alot of depth in this draft
    Posted by kansaspatriot

There is good depth, but I personally am not too thrilled with their picks other than Gronkowski.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

But they gathered picks, traded back up, and got Gronkowski. HUGE pick! Complete TE - blocker and receiving threat.  Love it!
    Posted by jasonh86

yeah that was a brilliant move that was entirely unecessary...the ravens snatched up kindle next and they were the only team ahead of the original pick anyway...i like that pick dont get me wrong, but no need to trade there...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

In Response to Re: And we do it again! : I always thought that a fan's main purpose was to shut the f*ck up and let the coach do his job.
    Posted by themightypatriotz

good, so shut the f*ck up then

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

yet another trade....BB is terrible at this

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

and again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

HaHaHaHa

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbalance617. Show jbalance617's posts

Dude we now have 2 #2s and 2 #3s left in a very deep draft.  This is great moving of picks, so far A+++  watch for Te'O in the 3rd and Ben Tate or Andre Roberts WR
    Posted by Pats7393

I agree... This draft is very deep... Veldheer or hardesty
    with the next pick would be solid

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamBelichick. Show TeamBelichick's posts

is this everyones 1st draft or what?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Did I miss something?  How did Cleveland get the Pats 1st third rounder (85th)?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Yeah hoffburger..  Sergio Kindle.  Has Narcolepsy, and ADD.  So, he can't stay awake in meetings, and cant focus very well.  Sounds like a great patriot pick to me.  In Bizzaro world, maybe.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

AND AGAIN

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Yeah but this time it's for a 2nd rounder in 2011. That's a fantastic deal considering we have the very next pick anyway...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

I hope the 5th rounder is not traded for a pick in the 21st round of 2012 and a pick in the 23rd round in 2015--- something like the 12,525th pick in 2012 and 15,771st pick in 2015 afetr all they are projected to be great value picks and maybe a great ST guy!