Andre Carter status inside

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Andre Carter status inside

The Boston Herald reports free agent DE Andre Carter is still "limping heavily" after his mid-December quadriceps tear.

This would explain why Carter has yet to so much as line up a visit since the beginning of free agency. Carter was in New England for a visit with Patriots' team doctors on Saturday, but isn't close to working out for interested teams. Coming off a 10-sack season, Carter will draw decent interest once he's healthy, but that might not be for another 1-2 months.

Man, hope he heals and signs with the Patriots.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Re: Andre Carter status inside

I was reading this the other day as well. I also hope he heals up. The guy is still a difference maker and has to be accounted for. With or without him I really believe we need to address this pass rush.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-dogg81. Show p-dogg81's posts

the patriots better hop on this fast and hope that he gets healthy, since they decided that mark anderson was expendable enough to let go within the division.
    (unless the dwight freeney rumors are serious)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

75 is the only player on d worth a sh*t the rest could be replaced by blocking dummy's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I may be wrong... has happened even if it is rare! lol but I think the pass rush is going to get massive help in the Draft.

Carter said he wants to be back... so he will be if healthy I think.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

Quad injuries are tough.

Bigger muscles tend to take longer to heal, and the quad is a pretty big muscle.

Still, it's only March. If he's ready to start running again in late May, it's all good.

And I believe he'll be back with the Pats. He's not going to get the same kinds of offers that Anderson received because he's at least 5 years older than Anderson, and he's definitely on the back nine of his career.