ANDY REID: "PHILLY we have a QB!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: ANDY REID:

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

see ya mr. vick.. hope u put that dough in a mutual fund for thats your last big nfl payday. mr. foles is for real. impressed in preseason and impressed today. brought them for the depths of death twice, pulling out the game with no time left with a clutch TD pass. he's simple and conventional, right in the pocket. may be the best and most efficient qb of all the reid qbs.. that includes one brett favre. this kid is impressive!

[/QUOTE]

He played against the worst secondary in the NFL, ranked dead last. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

see ya mr. vick.. hope u put that dough in a mutual fund for thats your last big nfl payday. mr. foles is for real. impressed in preseason and impressed today. brought them for the depths of death twice, pulling out the game with no time left with a clutch TD pass. he's simple and conventional, right in the pocket. may be the best and most efficient qb of all the reid qbs.. that includes one brett favre. this kid is impressive!

[/QUOTE]

Are you the only person on the planet that didn't know Vick wasn't going to take another snap in Philly? Really commie even babe probably knew.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

I thought Foles looked pretty decent in a pre-season game against the Pats and I have always disliked "running" QBs like Vick. Besides that, in spite of his obvious talent, if RG3 continues to run the ball alot he'll wind up injured fairly often and with a much shorter career than most.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Foles looked decent but I mean do you have a Gruden fascination with Foles? That kid still has a long way to go and I'm not sure he's a starting caliber QB yet

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

He couldn't beat Carolina or Dallas in a game where his HB ran for 175 yards both times. Not very impressed with him thus far.

10. This post has been removed.