Another bewildering draft and again no pass rush

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

Re: Another bewildering draft and again no pass rush

the saints got what we should have got, cameron jordan from Cal, and Mark Ingram, Saints are stacked for next year

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I guess you missed Ingram's Heisman season.  Wake up"

I love how you brought the Heisman up. You might want to do some research sometime about the Heisman winners' collective lack of success in the NFL as a group.

But: glad that the person who knows more about the draft than anyone else is on this board. 

"BB has lost it ,he was never good at draft it was scott pioli who drafted brady and others from the super bowl teams"

Not a promising start for your posting career at BDC.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Another bewildering draft and again no pass rush:
    [QUOTE]" I guess you missed Ingram's Heisman season.  Wake up" I love how you brought the Heisman up. You might want to do some research sometime about the Heisman winners' collective lack of success in the NFL as a group. But: glad that the person who knows more about the draft than anyone else is on this board.  "BB has lost it ,he was never good at draft it was scott pioli who drafted brady and others from the super bowl teams" Not a promising start for your posting career at BDC.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

I didn't start mine great either, better but not great.  Can he become what he thought he could become?  There is only one way to find out. , but the odds are stacked against him.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brughj121212. Show brughj121212's posts

I dont see why wee dont adress the pass rush ever. That was our number 1 need all last year and we skip the best RB in the draft just to pick 2 random ones later.