Another encouraging/useless/almost meaningless stat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Another encouraging/useless/almost meaningless stat

4 of the last 5 Super Bowl winners have lost week 15.

Coincidence? Probably.

But to twist the stat in a more favorable way. Humbling late season loss can be a good thing for a good team. It will create more doubters, which should fuel the fire. Late season loss can make it easier for a team to refocus. All week, we heard how the Pats were going to go to the Super Bowl and how nobody would be able to stop this offense.

I think the consensus pick from most people will now be the Bronco's to represent the AFC. Should they play the Pats, Manning will have home field advantage and an extra week of preparation.

We know how Brady plays when the other QB gets all the attention. We just have to hope that will light him up again come January. The road got a bit tougher, but I think the Pats will come out of this loss a bit tougher too

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Another encouraging/useless/almost meaningless stat

well hopefully this loss humbles them and they work much harder....their next two games are really just tune ups for the playoffs.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

if you want to see a blood bath, attend a pit bull or c ock fight event or just grab an old 8 track and watch the beating Ali puts on Wepner or Quarry. i know it's metaphoric but, blood bath? let the Pats just beat them and avoid any injuries.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

We already know TFB can torch the Jaguars, can torch anyone. I'd rather they force feed Ridley and Vereen next week (50 carries between them) with the message 'if you put the ball on the ground, even once, you won't be seeing the field again'.