Another Peyton CHOKE!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Another Peyton CHOKE!!!!!!!

Archie is proud!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

Re: Another Peyton CHOKE!!!!!!!

Manning is the greatest.......the greatest CHOKER!!!! I love it!!!!!

Brady is #1.  PATS are the TEAM of the DECADE!!!!

All you Manning lovers....choke on that pick with him!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

coltsbabe... boy you sure sound like an excuse maker!  At least the last time Brady played, he led the Pats to a lead in the 4th to only see his D let hime down.  Manning led the Saints to another TD, the OTHER way!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

LOL, Manning led the Saints to another TD, the OTHER way!

I like that AGCSBill

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

COLTSBABE, what play were you watching?  That was as clean a jump on the ball as one could have.

If you want to talk about missed calls, how about those three really cheap, dangerous, dirty hits on Shokey - two late (one helmet-to-helmet), and one on a defenseless receiver with the ball out of play. 

"Golly Gomer, do you think the Colts were trying to hurt Shokey and take him out of the game?"

"Ohhhhh, nooooo.  The Colts would never play dirty or cheat (as the crowd...er, recorded crowd, cheers)."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I LOVE IT...............Choke #1

Thank u Tom Brady

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"YOU LOSERS. HE DIDN'T CHOKE CLEARLY THERE WAS DEFINSIVE HOLDING On the play."

Keep telling yourself that, hopefully it will make you feel better. By the way, why are you trolling here right now? Go away...your team lost. Saints are champs. Colts got the benefit of a ton of calls this year, and in general the new pass interference rules have benefited the Colts as much as any other team. This is what it feels like to play a GREAT team and not just the Jets or the Ravens. Hope it felt good to you and all the other Colts trolls who dog this forum. And no, I am not going to Colts forums tonight to make Colts fans feel bad, I never do that. But you come here and then get offended. LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sebasatwork. Show sebasatwork's posts

Good thing Manning is well rested for the postseason…Most Valuable Choker in NFL history, holder of all records when playing for nothing, losing record when playing for something. Thank you Saints, get ready for Pats.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATFN83. Show PATFN83's posts

This says it all, finally a sensible article on Yahoo..

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Peyton-Manning-Back-to-being-a-choker-?urn=nfl,218134

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

You would have thought that Manning was hallucinating and N.O became the Florida Gators, and he was back at UT in Knoxville losing all over again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

ColtsFatty complains about holding? How do you think those tiny Colt O-lineman block the much bigger D-lineman? They hold lots of jersey & the refs don't call it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diiidiii73. Show diiidiii73's posts

saw that coming since the 4th and 2 call he chokes all the time,i think peyton is done can,t wait for him to meet  Brady when he 100%

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

Did anyone catch PrimeTime Dion Sanders, Michael Erving & Merioucci (sp) on NFL Network after the game? I believe they will replay it...Basically Dion Sanders point blank said Manning Choked and Marioucci was VERY quick to disput him!  Thank goodness for Dion for telling it how it is & not sugar coating it!!!  Both Sanders & Erving pretty much agree that Brady is the better QB in clutch situations & that RIGHT NOW Manning IS NOT the best QB ever based on playoff record & SB (lack of) wins compared to Brady & past QB greats!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

HAHAHAHAHA!! Hopefully this puts the Brady / Peyton talk to rest!! 

Congrats New Orleans!! you guys deserve it!  Great Coaching Job!  Great Execution!  Party Hard down there! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmo1679. Show wmo1679's posts

The bottom line is peyton choked again and STILL has as many rings as his little bro eli.  Bow down to the King and kiss Brady's RINGS!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from reniam. Show reniam's posts

Peyton Manning gets the fail horn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueywqUBW3oM

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

BRADY THREW ONE AGAINST SAN DIEGO ONLY TO HAVE BROWN STRIP IT FROM THE DEFENDER. BUT HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

It is pretty obvious after this Superbowl that Manning is not in Brady's League. Maybe he is the best regular season QB but we all know Post season is where the glory is.

THis solidifies the Patriots for team of the decade and Brady as the QB of the decade.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Why is it when rival teams lose, the first thing to be posted on any football forum, is that such & such player 'choked'! But when our own team loses, it's never suggested that 'our own team' choked? Did Brady 'choke' against the Ravens? I know he had an injured finger, but his decision making had more to do with having a bad game, then his injury. I realize that there is no love lost between the Pats & the Colts, and since this is a Patriot forum (a very good one at that) it's certainly understandable that Patriot fans (and a lot of Steeler fans) were glad to see Indy lose, but it takes a team to win, and it's just too bad that the Qb's usually end up getting more credit then the rest of the team when they win, but they also get the most blame when their team loses. The Patriots won 3 Superbowls because they had great teams.  Not just because of Tom Brady. I think if Manning had Wes Welker & Randy Moss to throw the ball to, the Colts would be Super Bowl Champs right now. The Saints were just the better team yesterday!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcanti71. Show jcanti71's posts

Tom looked terrible against the Ravens.  I don't think we can say that he would never make the error that Manning did last night, but what we can say, is that on the big stage, in four super bowls, when Brady has been in that same situation, everytime he has driven the team down for the FG or TD they needed.  The only Superbowl Manning has won, was the one where he actually took a second chair, and managed the game.  I think his career has proven, that when it's on him to win the big game as the focal point of the offense, against another capable offense, he is far more likely to fail than succeed.  He is Marino #2, and Brady is Montana #2, simple as that.