another SB victory in near future!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from canpatfan. Show canpatfan's posts

another SB victory in near future!

After the draft I thought BB and the organization did a pretty good job in securing some neded assests for the future.  Moss, Holt, Crumpler are stop gaps - albeit effective ones.  If guys like Spikes, D. Mcty, Hernandez, Price and Gronkowski pan out and develop quickly - and we can keep Welker/Edelman along with some of the guys like Merriweather, Mayo and Chung - look out!  Don't forget - the first round pick (must get an OLB, DE or soild RB)  No worries with Brady - he is at his best when he has talent to throw to and will be good for a few more years.  I can see Brady flashing a few more rings at Manning when they're out for dinner in the near future.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: another SB victory in near future!

I will go one step further ... the Pats will never lose another game ... ever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I see TB iwth 2 more rings, starting in 2 more seasons...2012 season and 2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

OK, thinking like this before they even play a preseason game is mad!  What the heck, who says fans need to be rational... we're winning the SB baby! Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

now this is the kind of positive thinking i've been waiting to read from Pats fans

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I want a Brady Moss SuperBowl!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: another SB victory in near future!:
    I want a Brady Moss SuperBowl!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

i was thinking the next sb will be next year - the first year that ne does not trade down their first round picks. but man, i want that brady moss sb too.  the best scenario is if they get welker back before the season ends and he plays a huge role in getting that sb.

if they don't win this year, i hope moss re-signs next year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Every playoff year is a dice roll.  That said, this is looking like a monster team.  The team may not be that far from a really great defense.  Two SB wins in the next three years would be pushing luck, but one ring out of three years shouldn't be a problem.