Another shot for Underwood

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oh-my-beard. Show oh-my-beard's posts

Another shot for Underwood

Here's hoping he gets another shot and TB doesn't shy away from him. That was an UGLY drop, but I am hoping that he gets more opportunities in the passing game in the coming weeks.

Attack of the Hightop Fade!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

Re: Another shot for Underwood

In Response to Another shot for Underwood:
    [QUOTE]Here's hoping he gets another shot and TB doesn't shy away from him. That was an UGLY drop, but I am hoping that he gets more opportunities in the passing game in the coming weeks. Attack of the Hightop Fade!
    Posted by oh-my-beard[/QUOTE]

They won't cut him.  The guy looks like he's got some speed and size.  The Patriots have lost games this year... when they needed a threat over the top.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

He should be cut for the meer fact that he thought his drop was so damn funny. If a guy's not willing to take his job seriously, what hope is there?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to Re: Another shot for Underwood:
    [QUOTE]He should be cut for the meer fact that he thought his drop was so damn funny. If a guy's not willing to take his job seriously, what hope is there?
    Posted by expertmike[/QUOTE]

laughing is a nervoius repsonse.
    i think if he catches reliably in practice, he should get back into the game.
    hes young. they should give him a chance to get relaxed. hes not ocho (doing it for many years).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oh-my-beard. Show oh-my-beard's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another shot for Underwood : laughing is a nervoius repsonse. i think if he catches reliably in practice, he should get back into the game. hes young. they should give him a chance to get relaxed. hes not ocho (doing it for many years).
    Posted by brdbreu[/QUOTE]
    Agree. He wasn't laughing because he didn't care. He was laughing because he had no idea what else to do. Brady spoke highly of him today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another shot for Underwood : Agree. He wasn't laughing because he didn't care. He was laughing because he had no idea what else to do. Brady spoke highly of him today.
    Posted by oh-my-beard[/QUOTE]

fingers crossed "oh my" that he gets comfortable so he can catch with ease when its there.

7. This post has been removed.