Another smoke screen before the draft? James Laurinaitis not contacted by Pats yet!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Another smoke screen before the draft? James Laurinaitis not contacted by Pats yet!

I know, I know, lets get it out before anything.  He's an Ohio State LB, that's a myth.
    RM who is the only MLB ahead of JL will probably be gone by 23 forget 34.  Is this another one of those that BB has seen enough tape of this guy to know if he wants to draft him or is there just no interest on a LB that looks like a good prospect.  We do need to find TBs replacement, JL fits an inside 3-4 LB mold.

Just find it strange the second highest MLB has not even been talked to by the Pats, I got this from JL himself.  He was just asked in NFL.com chat what he thought about playing for BB and he off course he said it would be an honor but the Pats have not contacted him or his agent yet.  Smoke screen or no interest?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Re: Another smoke screen before the draft? James Laurinaitis not contacted by Pats yet!

I think it's lack of interest. After seeing Gholston last season they may be wary of Big 10 LBs. Only nine more days and we'll find out for sure! But it's a good question.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: Another smoke screen before the draft? James Laurinaitis not contacted by Pats yet!

The differnece between Laurinaitis and gholston is that Laurinaitis was the leader of the OSU defense and played consistantly, unlike gholston.  Laurinaitis would be a great pick up at 34, I would love to see him picked by us cause i think he could be a solid starter next to mayo for many years. The only OSU LBer we have taken is katzenmoyer, who had a neck injury, until that injury he was a good player so i don't think that the OSU LBer comment is fair.  Vrabel and AJ Hawk are 2 great NFL LBers, both of which went to the OSU.  I am hoping that we take beatty/Hood/Jackson with the 23rd pick and select Laurinaitis with the 34th.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Nate I don't like the thing about OSU LBs but its very well talked about and know someone will bring it up.  I loved the Kat, it was unfortunate we lost him to that neck injury.  He would have been great if it wasn't for that injury.

The Falcons he comments in that chat are paying a lot of attention to him so he might be gone 24th.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

No way he is there at 34