Another unfortunate Steroid-related death. Orlando Brown age 40....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Another unfortunate Steroid-related death. Orlando Brown age 40....

Orlando “Zeus” Brown, the 360-pound tackle who in 1999 was accidentally hit in the eye with a penalty flag and missed three seasons because of the damage it caused, was found dead at his Baltimore home. He was 40.

No the article does not mention steroids but you dont have to be a rocket scientist to put 2 + 2 together....unfortunate, way to young....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-ravens-brownfounddead

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Re: Another unfortunate Steroid-related death. Orlando Brown age 40....

Maybe the fact that he was 6'7 360 pounds had something to do with it, sry but being THAT big puts alot of stress on the heart.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

You cannot deny there is too much drug use in professional sports and it's just taken us time to see the continuing effects of this. There has been mass collusion on the part of everyone to allow this to continue (the owners, the players, the union, the media and by us: the fans). I can only hope we are all beginning to address the issue now and that we are out of denial and are willing to do something about it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Steroids or not, 40 isn't 19.  And two weeks ago, another 19 year old was killed in Afghanistan when he stepped on a mine.

That's way too young. 

A 40 year old who had a decent career and made boatloads of money is in no way too young by comparison.  It stinks that he's gone, but seriously, keep some **** in perspective.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Yeah because anytime a huge 360 pound person dies before their time the only possible cause has be some nefarious reason like steroids.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Soups your preaching to the choir. I am retired from the Army and currently working in Afghanistan as a civilian. Unfortunately I have seen my share of KIDS, younger than my own children, get blown up. But the article above was about a 40 year old football player not the brave young men and woman overseas. And I dont care who you are, 40 years old is way to young to go.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

In Response to Re: Another unfortunate Steroid-related death. Orlando Brown age 40....:
    [QUOTE]Steroids or not, 40 isn't 19.  And two weeks ago, another 19 year old was killed in Afghanistan when he stepped on a mine. That's way too young.  A 40 year old who had a decent career and made boatloads of money is in no way too young by comparison.  It stinks that he's gone, but seriously, keep some **** in perspective.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

They were both too young.  There is no reason for debate when anyone dies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I remember an article about this guy. After his rookie season Belichick called him into his office and just ripped into him (using profanity and stuff), basically telling him what he needed to do to become a player at this level. Brown was a mean mother f*#ker on the field, he was a real road grader. You got to think his little talk with Bill impacted his career, makes you wonder what he says to a guy like Brace.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Wow, way to jump the gun and start accusing someone of something, well done.

My thought, big guy probably stopped breathing in his sleep.  Possible sleep apnea.. ever hear of that?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

In Response to Re: Another unfortunate Steroid-related death. Orlando Brown age 40....:
    [QUOTE]Steroids or not, 40 isn't 19.  And two weeks ago, another 19 year old was killed in Afghanistan when he stepped on a mine. That's way too young.  A 40 year old who had a decent career and made boatloads of money is in no way too young by comparison.  It stinks that he's gone, but seriously, keep some **** in perspective.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

OK, by that logic, children die of leukemia all the time. A soldier is someone who lived a full childhood, had great teenage years, experienced sex & girlfriends, joined the service & became a man, where his journey ended. "It stinks that he's gone, but seriously, keep some **** in perspective."

Or maybe we can go all the way to aborted children.

40 is pretty f'in young to be dying you jerk, regardless that younger people die all the time

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

So if it becomes known that he passed away due to heart failure, diabetes, sleep apnea or whatever fatal ailment, will you start a new thread, of yourself eating a plate full of crow?