Ant think BB is secretly please with this preseason game.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Ant think BB is secretly please with this preseason game.

Now this is not my concept, I was calling back home and talking "arguing" to one of my best friends and he proposed this idea.  He stated he bet BB is happy the team got owned, that way he can pick them apart.  He mentioned thing that BB is rumored to have done a number of things in the past to get the team fired up such as having players allegedly start fights.

Now I don't buy that the coaches were planing to lose... mistakes just killed them.  I wouldn't doubt since it happen BB would use this to his advantage for a learning moments but to set the team up is really far fetched.

Does anyone else sort of think this way?  That BB was hoping for a loss to get the team in shape....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: Ant think BB is secretly please with this preseason game.

No. That is absurd. I will admit that BB will in fact use it that way. But he would rather have a team play well and tune it than have a team play bad and have to focus on so many basics.

Your friend is a fantasy football fan. Not NFL football.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

No. That is absurd. I will admit that BB will in fact use it that way. But he would rather have a team play well and tune it than have a team play bad and have to focus on so many basics.

Your friend is a fantasy football fan. Not NFL football.

He has become one of those outside the box/ conspiracy nut type.  Not a bad guy but always projecting weird ideas, sometimes he is right.... He is almost like commie but vary rarely uses any type of social media.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

I heard someone call in this morning to the Gresh and Zo show and say the same thing and he was dead serious. I don't buy that.  

I do think that he purposely goes in with no gameplan, scheming, etc, and if there is an opp to blast this team off a loss like this because he knows without gameplanning, his players are exposed a bit, then yeah, he has no issue with that.

But, he's not telling Sudfeld, Bolden or Vereen to fumble, no.

In other words, he is happy to blast them and use the mistakes as a teaching tool in preseason if they underperform, which is what happened last night. 

But, some teams seriously gameplan and try to win games to boost confidence, etc, while BB doesn't use preseason for that. At all. Never has.

That was a game where they outplayed completely. BB said "outcoached" but I think that is bogus. You can't be "outcoached" in a preseason game when you're shuffling guys in and out and not scheming or using a gameplan.

That is why I asked here becuase he told me that he is not the only one that thinks this way... and I thought I was living in hippy fantasy land here in WA.