Any advice on where to find a live stream of the game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Any advice on where to find a live stream of the game?

I'm out of town at the moment and unfortunately, the Patriots are not on TV where I am. Does anyone know any good websites to find a live stream of the game? Thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: Any advice on where to find a live stream of the game?

vipbox.tv

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

atdhe.eu/football

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

I know it's probably not what you want to hear. But I travel a lot and there really are no good options for live streaming. The sites listed above generally have extremely poor quality video with lots of stuttering and freezing.  Quite often, to the point of it being unwatchable Not to mention an obscene amount of ads and popups. Sometimes it's impossible to close them out, rendering the stream completely useless.

Your best bet would be to sign up for the streaming package on nfl.com. It's not live but it's only $30 or $40. And the games are posted after the Sunday night game is over. Or you could use Bit Torrent to download the game. There is a torrent site that is dedicated exclusively to football. They will generally have the Pats game up (if it's a 1pm game) by 6 or 7pm. And it will be commercial free and in high def.

If you are absolutely bent on seeing the game live, try XBMC it aggregates live feeds and allows you to get the feed from those sites without all the annoying/crippling popups. I still think you are better off to wait a few hours and get watchable quality video. But to each their own.