Any chance Bruschi would come back?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chinch7. Show chinch7's posts

Any chance Bruschi would come back?

I'm wondering if Tedy Bruschi would come back to the Pats for the last half of the season (similar to what Junior Seau will do) given the injury situation with the Pats defense?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuntonFirstDown. Show PuntonFirstDown's posts

Re: Any chance Bruschi would come back?

NO way, he would be a liability. Youth at LB is the way and there can be no substitute from now on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chinch7. Show chinch7's posts

In Response to Re: Any chance Bruschi would come back?:
    [QUOTE]NO way, he would be a liability. Youth at LB is the way and there can be no substitute from now on.
    Posted by PuntonFirstDown[/QUOTE]

Even though Seau is older, do you think he's still better than Bruschi at this point?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

He's already actually sat in the same room with ESPN personnel which means his brain has unfortunately started to disintegrate.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ritchie-az. Show Ritchie-az's posts

Please, no Bruschi. He was a great Patriot, but his time has passed.

I think Seau has half a season still left, and a deep hunger for a Superbowl ring. I don't have a problem bringing him back one last time. At the same time, Guyton and Mayo are the stars now at ILB, so I think Seau would only be depth.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zigmundo. Show zigmundo's posts

In Response to Re: Any chance Bruschi would come back?:
    [QUOTE]He's already actually sat in the same room with ESPN personnel which means his brain has unfortunately started to disintegrate.
    Posted by Yapple[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

On multiple occasions, he's already made it clear that he wouldn't.

will (iraq)

tedy, would you be willing to come back if the patriots asked you? especially with all the problems they are having at lb.

Tedy Bruschi

(1:07 PM)

Will I am going to tell you the truth. I am not going to be Brett Favre. I have made my decision, it is time to move on, that team is going to be fine without me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

remember guys seau doesnt only play ILB he also plays OLB, well atleast he did for the majority of the time when he wasnt on the pats, so i think that was another benefit of bringing seau back..